What happened to lvl185? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What happened to lvl185?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Congroo

Congroo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 October 2021 - 09:04 AM

Hi @CMMayari

Can you please update us what the progress is? We haven't heard a word on this for so long (not in weekly maintenance nor good morning threads).

This is the most critical thing. Can we just focus on delivering this on time?

Please share

1. What's the current progress

2. What's the timeline - when to start testing/launch etc.

3. What to expect

Thank you

#2 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 08 October 2021 - 12:54 PM

#3 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 08 October 2021 - 02:10 PM

Hello! At the moment, I personally cannot provide any answers to these questions. I have been constantly following up on this, since I've seen many people asking for more information. The most recent answer I've been able to share is this:

The studio has started the process of preparing the next update. We have received the scripts for localization while they work on the systems. Estimate is later in the year before the holiday season.

This is all I can provide for now. Updates on lvl 185 will more likely be shared in Good Afternoon/Morning threads directly from the production team when they are ready to share more news. However, if I'm able to get any more information that I myself can share, I will do so as soon as I can. Thank you!

#4 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 02:12 PM

just imagine, Campitor said last spring we're supposed to get lvl 200 update "later this year". It's almost Christmas and even the lvl185 update which is 1/10th of the content, is poised to get pushed back next year, lucky if Summer time or even worse Fall.

kRO too busy flooding the server with RNG over RNG costumes and shadows that only care about increasing damage and giving WoE the F, as if the current gears aren't already overkill for the content we have.

And you have this multiple bugs unfixed for 10 years like Enforcer Cape & Hero Manteau Set Malus. New ones like Oblivion Curse and Imperial Boots' Increase AGI. kRO couldn't care less and WP totally OK with it.

#5 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 02:31 PM

It is very likely that you will see 185 sometime in November, as that is considered before the holiday season. 

And while I understand your frustrations, please don't insinuate that any of these teams don't care or are "OK" with things. There are a lot of factors that go into making things happen. Thank you!

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 08 October 2021 - 02:43 PM

It is very likely that you will see 185 sometime in November, as that is considered before the holiday season. 

You(WP) should know by now to not give time estimates that depends on HQ to deliver, and it ain't on your end :v People will hold you up to that and remind that for years to come when there was aboslutely nothing you could have done :T

#7 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 02:49 PM

Oh yes, that is normally why I rarely ever am able to deliver exact dates for anything, as anything can happen, including delays.  :ani_swt3:

#8 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 03:48 PM

CMMayari, thanks for your active in responding to the all the threads even some time I find those comments nonsense but 185 is a valid concern that we wish that WP can push the studio to the max.

Personally, I do really appreciate your effort in responding so many of us and I think you do more than what is expected as a CM in forum. Thank you!

#9 tanawatyod

tanawatyod

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 04:16 PM

Lets hope we will get 185 and necessary update like job skill update, lost illusion dungeon, 2 Edda Instance on November.

#10 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 08 October 2021 - 04:36 PM

Ask Gravity if they'd be okay to send level 185 updates if all OCPs were to be disabled in New contents and only items onward from Kachua keys will be allowed to use and VIP would be character bound?

Otherwise, seems like Gravity will be busy with a new potential server somewhere in Asia, where power creeps bar is set high and not everyone has tons of alts to spam new instances and kill it in few months, or even weeks.

#11 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 08 October 2021 - 05:05 PM

The progress of studio will be slower than usual on this quarter.
They're preparing to open their own RO in MSP region after they took the game back from EXE. :)

Edited by Sigma1, 08 October 2021 - 05:05 PM.

#12 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 07:39 PM

The progress of studio will be slower than usual on this quarter.
They're preparing to open their own RO in MSP region after they took the game back from EXE. :)

Can’t they just copy and paste from iRO? Since it is still English version… and maybe feed them from iRO’s earlier version so that iRO can make some profit from inter company too. :D

#13 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 09 October 2021 - 07:06 AM

Oh yes, that is normally why I rarely ever am able to deliver exact dates for anything, as anything can happen, including delays.  :ani_swt3:

Please ask them to fix Flip Tatami skill from Ninja.

#14 Congroo

Congroo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 07:09 PM

Hello! At the moment, I personally cannot provide any answers to these questions. I have been constantly following up on this, since I've seen many people asking for more information. The most recent answer I've been able to share is this:

The studio has started the process of preparing the next update. We have received the scripts for localization while they work on the systems. Estimate is later in the year before the holiday season.

This is all I can provide for now. Updates on lvl 185 will more likely be shared in Good Afternoon/Morning threads directly from the production team when they are ready to share more news. However, if I'm able to get any more information that I myself can share, I will do so as soon as I can. Thank you!

Thank you CMMayari for getting back to this topic. I appreciate that you constantly following up on the progress, that really means a lot to us as players. Please kindly take this as a friendly note that even just a little bit of update on anything related, and do this regularly, can excite your customers - the folks here. By contrast, not hearing anything at all over a month is a bad sign.

#15 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 10:25 AM

Yes, I'm crossing my fingers that I can bring more news about this in the next month or so.. It will definitely be a good, happy day for me when we can finally announce it's officially here!  :ok:

#16 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 12 October 2021 - 10:53 AM

And while I understand your frustrations, please don't insinuate that any of these teams don't care or are "OK" with things. There are a lot of factors that go into making things happen. Thank you!

This is probably the first time i think we've gotten a direct answer on when these updates would be available so thank you very much<3. i hope this sets a precedent for the future when it comes to responses rather than the usual replies that get buried in the threads that offer absolutely no information. Because yeah it would be very easy to insinuate that GMS were okay with a lot of things given how stuff has gone since the server opened back up  + the hundreds of questions that have gone unanswered in the patch notes and good morning threads...........

#17 Mimosa666

Mimosa666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 07:34 PM

Thank you CMMayari! Can't wait for the 185 updates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users