Priest/WarMage major problem for pvp - Magician Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Priest/WarMage major problem for pvp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ripper201

Ripper201

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:09 AM

I have always liked to pvp with any of my characters that i train, but lately i have noticed more and more that for a priest, since no set pieces/skills give aimrate we need to spend much more money just to be able to hit others either in pvp or BSQ. I would guess Warmages have the same problems since the only way for us to get aim rate is getting randomizers on our eq or just buying the aim rate eq even though they cost a hell of a lot. i was wondering if an experienced priests/warmages or 4th jobs have any suggestions or would like to share how much their aim rate is and how they go it. btw i already have skeleton badge and my aimrate is only 118 still.

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:06 AM

I'm a 67 Invoker and my Aim Rate hovers somewhere between 200 and 250, depending on which equips I'm using. Stacking Aim Rate is actually pretty easy. Just get Aim Rate as a stat on both of your rings, your back equip (both regular and cash), your weapon, your necklace and your earrings and that should get you a decent amount. If you want to stack high enough to improve your hit rate on evade stackers, though, you're also going to need to stack Agility pretty high to boost your base Aim Rate. Not really all that important, IMO, since there are always going to be evade stackers who simply have too much to break through w/ AR -- and besides, you have about a 30% chance to hit anyone, no matter how high his/her evade might be.

It will take some time and yes, cost some gold/cash, but not nearly as much as it costs to stack evade.

EDIT: Oh, and don't forget to snag some Fire Guardian gloves, too, if you can find/afford some. That's an automatic +10 AR right there.

Edited by Rimmy, 14 January 2011 - 10:08 AM.

#3 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:57 AM

I have always liked to pvp with any of my characters that i train, but lately i have noticed more and more that for a priest, since no set pieces/skills give aimrate we need to spend much more money just to be able to hit others either in pvp or BSQ. I would guess Warmages have the same problems since the only way for us to get aim rate is getting randomizers on our eq or just buying the aim rate eq even though they cost a hell of a lot. i was wondering if an experienced priests/warmages or 4th jobs have any suggestions or would like to share how much their aim rate is and how they go it. btw i already have skeleton badge and my aimrate is only 118 still.

the old 54 dark set pieces give a decent amount of aim rate for both classes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users