1 reply to this topic

#1 Guams

Guams

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2021 - 09:23 PM

Hey,

Names Guams, Im based in california and I'm 32 y/o. Just got back to the game a month or so ago and have been lookin to join an active guild. I play off an on throughout the day(not as much during the early am). Outside of gaming, I enjoy anime, good movies, generic action films, mma, camping and ALOT of FOOD haha. I have 3 or so mains I play: 13x GX, 12x RK, and 100Ranger. I also have a buff slave AB at 100 too. Been a long time loyal fan of iro and big mmos in general. Played ragnarok since beta when I was in hs then off and on iro and private servers since. Also played Wow, eso, Ragnarok Online 2 has no queue, bdo and escape from tarkov. I'm mainly lookin to join an active pvm guild to chill with and run daily parties with. Not super excited about a huge guild with a lot of sub guilds(where I'd probably land) because I would rather be able to hangout and get to know everyone better but will take what I can get haha. I'm extremely active atm, playing everyday and have been fairly bored with solo play. I can be reached on this topic or preferably on discord : Guams#9219.
Lookin forward to hearin from ya and about your guild.

#2 Gavryll

Gavryll

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 08:51 AM

Hey there!

We are Over Haul on Discord with in-game guild Sparkle Motion.

We are a small (but hopefully growing) community of friendly and casual players. We typically party up in the evenings and have recently started doing casual MVP runs.

Join the discord if you can and one of us will give you guild invite once we're online: https://discord.gg/hMuWYvqWJ9

Edited by Gavryll, 15 December 2021 - 06:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users