November 18th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 18th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#26 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 November 2021 - 10:35 AM

Did they fix the remaining bugged OCPs? Command Manteu?

CM! How bout dat bug!

I poked at the team again about this and was told it will be fixed. It's just not ready this week.

What mean new kachua box is on sale 300kp? Serious? RIP almighty
Does thats mean new kachua are in box with price 300Kp?

Patch Notes have been edited to make it more clear. Sorry about the confusion!

Hello, will the boxter be updated for the previous OCP? Thank you @camp

Grandma Boxter is not scheduled to be updated until we've had time to review her for current policies.

@CMMayari

Incoming players to release their Army of Macro/Scripted Looters to Greed at Low TI.

I hope WP staff can catch them early.

Thank you.

I'll bring this to their attention, thank you!

As for all the questions about 185, the answer has already been posted in the latest Good Afternoon chat. It hasn't changed since then. If there are any other updates about it, it will be posted then. Thanks!

Hey Folks!

Lockin' in to give yall an update on what is happening on the testing and fixing side of the project...

As an update regarding the update; It was discovered during the QA process that more time was needed by the studio to make the update correct and ensure that all the needed balance changes were included. Due to this the update is delayed while they double check all the skill changes and make sure that skill changes such as the Archbishop Balance update are in. The bad news is the update is likely pushed back to December. The good news is we are going to be getting more skill balance content than initially estimated.

I'll get back to the other questions in this thread if I get an answer for them. Thanks!

#27 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 10:51 AM

After lvl 185 come.. will u do next project for lvl 200 for next year?
Speed up skill shadow set please else u need 2 year+ for come all skill shadow set.. which make us falling more behind.
N also update more costume enchantable..

#28 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 November 2021 - 11:11 AM

Please incude new costumes for being enchantable.

#29 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 11:25 AM

Updates

• We have checked and confirmed that the Skelion's Head that was supposed to be included in the rewards for the Halloween event was missing. To amend this, we will give everyone who completed the event a Skelion's Head through Code the Redeemer during this week's maintenance. We will also keep the effects going for a month into December. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!
  •  
  • Halloween Event ends

Hello there!

Thanks again for listening to the community and giving us compensation! :chomok02:

About 2021 Halloween Event, some feedback I would like you to forward to the team:

1. Too much trouble for too little rewards. Please dont bring this kind of event back. If you do so, at least reward 10 candy at once instead of one... They are transformations that last very little time... Also, if ever implemented again, put something more desirable at raffle, like Kachua, and remove rewards like cookies bat and pumpkin pie, which were rewarded most of the time and are terrible, they heal nothing;
  2. Please check if NPCs are rewarding all event items before server opens;
  3. Be careful about the translation, because I "evolved" one scatleton into skelion just to test it and it took me 100 yummi meat instead of 100 fresh fish, but the quest window stated clearly it needed 100 fresh fish (I did it yesterday, so too late to repport). I only discovered that researching this quest in other servers... Also, even when I succeeded there was a message in red: "you currently cannot evolve your pet" or sth like it when I actually could and did;
  4. Instead of this "evolution" of pets, since scatleton is much more useful as it does the same and food is cheaper (and also its food is the same item you use to heal yourself - fresh fish), players could just simply choose for a pet from the quest window;
  5. It was too hard to get a second eye of Gyol to evolve the pet, about 5% chance, meaning you had to do it 20 times! Too much for too little again. Quest should at least reward 2 at once so the player could just do it right away, as it is not tradable and could not be stored;
  6. Allow quest items to be stored, traded and sold. Therefore some ppl can make some money farming it & selling and others can farm the items to do the event with multiple characters. Having to collect 51 dry stem with each character for the first 5 quests was a pain!
  7. Besides all that, Costume Jakk was a cool item. Except, it has the exact same name of the other pumpkin costume... Maybe change the name next time, please.

Edited by Willtcg, 18 November 2021 - 02:10 PM.

#30 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 November 2021 - 12:19 PM

None, there no contents that I never do before. Bio5, Any instance(I even try out that least new instance the Weekend and Friday), Demon God, or Even tryout as Mage(Warlock, Socc, Doram Catnip :heh: and I don't have KD to do reverb builds so.. :hmm: ). I hate it so I don't play it.

Yeah, I still going farm zeny and talking to friends. Just, Me try to tell staff that this is a sequence of boring update and reuse events.

You can AFK level, so when new instance arrives, your alt army will be ready to abuse and spam it, reaping profits as mucu as you can before new loots are worth -_- after few months or arrival lol

#31 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 01:49 PM

@CMMayari the following costumes are obtainable from the current version of Harvest Festival or not???

• Costume Harvest Festa Hat
  • Costume Autumn Taste

#32 jfullernz

jfullernz

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 02:22 PM

if kuacha ore boxes are going on sale, why does this not show them?

Cash Shop Item Box Contents Kachua Keys Given

Giant Flywing 500 Box 500   Giant Flywings 1 Kachua Key

Giant Flywing 2500 Box 2500  Giant Flywings 11 Kachua Keys

Life Potion Sampler Crate 10 Small Life Potions 10 Medium Life Potions 10 Mysterious Life Potions 1 Kachua Key

Life Potion Sampler 10 Crate 100Small Life Potions 100 Medium Life Potions 100 Mysterious Life Potions 11 Kachua Keys

WoE Teleport Scroll 100 Box 100 WoE Map Teleport Scrolls 1 Kachua Key

WoE Teleport Scroll 500 Box 500 WoE Map Teleport Scrolls 11 Kachua Keys

Infinity Drink 20 Box 20 Infinity Drinks 1 Kachua Key

Infinity Drink 200 Box 200 Infinity Drinks 11 Kachua Keys

Acid Bomb 50 Box 50 Acid Bombs 1 Kachua Key

Acid Bomb 500 Box 500 Acid Bombs 11 Kachua Keys

#33 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 02:59 PM

Hi, Mayari!

Question regarding Harvest Festa event.  Since we had this event last year,  would the characters who completed the main quest last year proceed in just doing the dailies?

Also, last year, the event had Kachua Keys as a rare reward in the lottery. Is this the same case this year?

Thanks!

For your first question, I'm not really sure yet, I haven't been given an answer.

As for your second question, yes, it seems to be included in there.  :ok:

@CMMayari the following costumes are obtainable from the current version of Harvest Festival or not???

• Costume Harvest Festa Hat
  • Costume Autumn Taste

Yes, these appear to be a part of the lottery as well!

After lvl 185 come.. will u do next project for lvl 200 for next year?
Speed up skill shadow set please else u need 2 year+ for come all skill shadow set.. which make us falling more behind.
N also update more costume enchantable..

Not really sure about the plans after 185 yet.. The priority right now is delivering 185 first. I have not been privy to any additional information about upcoming plans, but I'm sure once the team has something to share, it's most likely going to be shared in a Good Morning/Afternoon thread. Thanks!

#34 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 03:02 PM

Btw... server when up?

#35 3635131118123118023

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 03:22 PM

You can AFK level, so when new instance arrives, your alt army will be ready to abuse and spam it, reaping profits as mucu as you can before new loots are worth -_- after few months or arrival lol

Pls tell me what u and more 200 players can see a good thing in <snip> autospell/ afk lvl? That thing its killing all server, no more ppl on to buy something, no more pt in bio4, no more pt in any ti? Whats fun for u ppl? Lvl afk for 2 ya and w8 for a good new? Pls go home dude

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don't try to bypass the word filter.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 18 November 2021 - 03:33 PM.

#36 ARCHMAGEOLIVA

ARCHMAGEOLIVA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 November 2021 - 03:26 PM

People do it just to lvl up characters and sell the accounts for real money, the true problem here is RMT, THAT is killing the server

#37 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 November 2021 - 03:44 PM

Pls tell me what u and more 200 players can see a good thing in <snip> autospell/ afk lvl? That thing its killing all server, no more ppl on to buy something, no more pt in bio4, no more pt in any ti? Whats fun for u ppl? Lvl afk for 2 ya and w8 for a good new? Pls go home dude

First, you <snip> know that AFK leveling is cancerous and it's killing the server. But <snip> I've always been against AFK leveling aka botting itself.

<snip> it aint the WP that is killing the server by slowly updating the game (true they should already ban AFK botting, but they dont). It's mostly players that are killing the game "directly".

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don't make comments like these about other players.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 18 November 2021 - 04:11 PM.

#38 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 November 2021 - 03:48 PM

I poked at the team again about this and was told it will be fixed. It's just not ready this week.

Patch Notes have been edited to make it more clear. Sorry about the confusion!

Grandma Boxter is not scheduled to be updated until we've had time to review her for current policies.

I'll bring this to their attention, thank you!

As for all the questions about 185, the answer has already been posted in the latest Good Afternoon chat. It hasn't changed since then. If there are any other updates about it, it will be posted then. Thanks!

I'll get back to the other questions in this thread if I get an answer for them. Thanks!

Can we get a refund instead? I don't like the way things are going with the fix. Getting delayed and delayed every week? This is the trend and the never ending loop you guys get into and it's -_- ridiculous.

#39 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 18 November 2021 - 04:06 PM

this server isn't funny anymore. All the other are play in "alternatives" places (You know what i mean, the "P" world that is banned here). This server is just funny for those who can pay. Is a server for ludopaths like us.

#40 acecarino

acecarino

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, CANADA

Posted 18 November 2021 - 04:54 PM

will the servers open up on time? stay tuned! :P

#41 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 05:00 PM

Heyo, since we now bring the second ring that is combo with jRO customized enchant, will you be bringing this enchantment feature into iRO too? I meant combo for Ring of Pazuzu and Soul Expansion Ring with Liberatioj of Truth.

#42 NillK

NillK

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 05:01 PM

Meanwhile, I've been playing for like 4 or 5 months, from 0, without VIP or anything else and loving it  :rolleyes:

Edited by NillK, 18 November 2021 - 05:01 PM.

#43 Inrr

Inrr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 18 November 2021 - 05:02 PM

its 6:02pm already, compensation when? /s

Edited by Inrr, 18 November 2021 - 05:07 PM.

#44 acecarino

acecarino

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, CANADA

Posted 18 November 2021 - 05:04 PM

Meanwhile, I've been playing for like 4 or 5 months, from 0, without VIP or anything else and loving it  :rolleyes:

dass dope!

#45 rururhunie

rururhunie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Server:ROT sakray

Posted 18 November 2021 - 05:23 PM

any update what time it will go up?

#46 KirbyMartin01

KirbyMartin01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 05:26 PM

No “Campensation” or whatsoever?

#47 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 05:30 PM

The server is open, thanks

#48 rururhunie

rururhunie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Server:ROT sakray

Posted 18 November 2021 - 05:40 PM

• Blacksmith Blessing x5 18.93

but it only gives 1

1, 2 ,3 ,4,1,6,7,8,9,10

Edited by rururhunie, 18 November 2021 - 05:48 PM.

#49 TTMJ

TTMJ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 05:40 PM

OCP XXXI is giving 1 BSB instead of 5. Why am I not surprised?

#50 tydollak

tydollak

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 05:47 PM

yup only 1 bsb per box..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users