Client now crashes when I select a character after using an Adv. Plains scroll - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Client now crashes when I select a character after using an Adv. Plains scroll

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 moefosho2

moefosho2

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:43 PM

The other day I used an Adventure's Plains scroll to quickly go to AP so I can talk to an NPC for a quest, and the loading screen came up like it normally would, but as soon as it finished loading, my client immediately closed without warning. I didn't think much of it at the time so I just re-logged back in, selected my character, he ran towards the screen as usual, but sure enough after the loading screen, BAM, client closed. I tried this several more times and it continued to do the same thing. So I though, "maybe it teleported me to a glitched location", so I tried logging into a different character on the same account that is also in AP. Same thing happened!

And that's not all, heres the interesting part. I thought it might just be a freak accident that it glitched my account, so I thought, what the hell, let's try it on my other account. So I logged in on my muse that's on a different account, went to Junon and bought another AP scroll from the same vendor, and it did the same thing again... Now both accounts crash when I try to log in on a character.

Can someone please help. This probably isn't a problem for the forums technical support section, but hopefully a GM will see this. Or should I make a support ticket?

#2 moefosho2

moefosho2

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:47 AM

Alright, well this thread can be closed/deleted. I re-installed the game and it works fine now.

#3 nivram

nivram

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBacoor, Cavite Ph.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:43 PM

that bug also happened to me!
mr.holyeagle told me to reinstall the game!
and reinstalling the game really works!

#4 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:19 PM

The other day I used an Adventure's Plains scroll to quickly go to AP so I can talk to an NPC for a quest, and the loading screen came up like it normally would, but as soon as it finished loading, my client immediately closed without warning. I didn't think much of it at the time so I just re-logged back in, selected my character, he ran towards the screen as usual, but sure enough after the loading screen, BAM, client closed. I tried this several more times and it continued to do the same thing. So I though, "maybe it teleported me to a glitched location", so I tried logging into a different character on the same account that is also in AP. Same thing happened!

And that's not all, heres the interesting part. I thought it might just be a freak accident that it glitched my account, so I thought, what the hell, let's try it on my other account. So I logged in on my muse that's on a different account, went to Junon and bought another AP scroll from the same vendor, and it did the same thing again... Now both accounts crash when I try to log in on a character.

Can someone please help. This probably isn't a problem for the forums technical support section, but hopefully a GM will see this. Or should I make a support ticket?

same for also i have use a zant scroll and my game close without give a error ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users