Requiem Announcement - Page 2 - Patch Notes and Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Requiem Announcement

28 replies to this topic

#26 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 06 January 2022 - 05:02 AM

Good to see u again Alteris.

#27 FastKeto

FastKeto

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2022 - 06:03 AM

Do you have any set of goals that you're trying to achieve before certain dates (roadmap) or maybe an estimated date for when we can expect the game to be relaunched? The latter would be very helpful.

Also, are you seriously deleting all the players progress and cash shop investments just for bug fixes and balance changes? It seems odd to do that unless you're remaking the game on a new engine which doesn't seem to be the case...

EDIT: Nobody has responded for days... And I thought of a new question: Has anyone even asked for a Requiem relaunch? It's not even a substantial remake. People going to play a "new" game on a 25 year old game engine? Come on guys... :D I understand you don't want to shut down the project completely and the maintenance is not paying off... At least have some decency to put some effort into a remake. Don't give us the same old game just a bit better balanced with a bunch of bug fixes and expect players to start buying game credits again. By todays standards and what's on the market you will never get enough interest.

Edited by FastKeto, 08 January 2022 - 04:06 AM.

#28 LunarWolf

LunarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 January 2022 - 08:49 PM

Do you have any set of goals that you're trying to achieve before certain dates (roadmap) or maybe an estimated date for when we can expect the game to be relaunched? The latter would be very helpful.

Also, are you seriously deleting all the players progress and cash shop investments just for bug fixes and balance changes? It seems odd to do that unless you're remaking the game on a new engine which doesn't seem to be the case...

EDIT: Nobody has responded for days... And I thought of a new question: Has anyone even asked for a Requiem relaunch? It's not even a substantial remake. People going to play a "new" game on a 25 year old game engine? Come on guys... :D I understand you don't want to shut down the project completely and the maintenance is not paying off... At least have some decency to put some effort into a remake. Don't give us the same old game just a bit better balanced with a bunch of bug fixes and expect players to start buying game credits again. By todays standards and what's on the market you will never get enough interest.

I waited to see if anyone would have responded to this and its been days so I doubt there is enough give a damn left in the community to listen to the lies and rhetoric anymore. Just like the lie they intend to relaunch the game with all the bugs fixed and balance restored. Its been years they could have done that very thing while game still had a population.

The clock is ticking ever closer to closure and with it the sentiment of personal closure to the saddest gaming chapter of my life wasted on Requiem and its greedy publisher that wrecked it.

#29 hepsojekka

hepsojekka

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2022 - 11:50 PM

I waited to see if anyone would have responded to this and its been days so I doubt there is enough give a damn left in the community to listen to the lies and rhetoric anymore. Just like the lie they intend to relaunch the game with all the bugs fixed and balance restored. Its been years they could have done that very thing while game still had a population.

The clock is ticking ever closer to closure and with it the sentiment of personal closure to the saddest gaming chapter of my life wasted on Requiem and its greedy publisher that wrecked it.

You are right, but the brutal reality is that WE are losing interest in this 'rework' each day that is passing by without a response from anyone of them.

If they don't care, why should we do that? They want to invest money, not you

We do already have games and friends to play with, so(;

I would not get surprised if in a bunch of days I will forget about this post, like maybe someone else already did

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users