December 2nd Renewal Maintenance - Page 6 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 2nd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic

#126 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 06 December 2021 - 05:40 PM

can we request for come stuff for upcoming kachua?

either old existing kachua equipments or some new QOL item

https://www.divine-p...17-clear-ticket

#127 yixunxun

yixunxun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 06:46 PM

glad to see Baguaseal not nerfed,which means WP actually hear our voice,really appreciate that

#128 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 07 December 2021 - 02:55 AM

Spoiler

#129 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 December 2021 - 03:08 AM

RK's other sets may come in the future as WP probably wants to bring at least 1 set of each class for now (or at least that's what i think).

#130 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 07 December 2021 - 03:18 AM

Yes. I THINK that the town's quests were boosted at one point ( I do not know if they are anymore). For example in Lighthalzen the Friendship Quest, Cursed Spirit Quest where they give exp as a reward. They also had that NPC that if you did all the quests she would give you some type of reward. Victoria? I do not remember her name.

Spotlight was always a change on chart values of monsters(exp, drops, spawns), quests don't directly interact with those values, they are just set to a specific amount based on the monster exp. 
 What may cause confusion is that a few times in the past they have had global exp events that they called "spotlights", as in spotlighting the entire game, with +100% exp, but that isn't the same thing. These events will affect any and all exp received, including quests, but are not chart level changes on monster values like actual spotlights.

#131 Riannu30

Riannu30

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 03:32 AM

Can't we have mutated white knight and khalitztburg knight cards? The magical class has been screwed far too long

#132 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 07 December 2021 - 05:34 AM

Can't we have mutated white knight and khalitztburg knight cards? The magical class has been screwed far too long

that's content of Old Glast Heim Challenge and is part of lvl 185 updates (after skill balance)

#133 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 05:54 AM

Spoiler

No any other gear?

#134 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 07 December 2021 - 03:26 PM

Thank you for making it snow as requested CM! Youre the best! <3 may I ask btw when will our prizes be awarded for the music fest? :)

I'm going to put a hard stop on voting and making the deadline for the end of this week so I can announce the winners soon and submit the prize list to the GM team, so we can work on distributing prizes in the next week or so. Thank you!

and the promised good morning thread when?

I poked at the team about this and was told they're focused on testing 185 update right now, so they want to prioritize that first. Sorry about that!

can we request for come stuff for upcoming kachua?

either old existing kachua equipments or some new QOL item

https://www.divine-p...17-clear-ticket

I will ask if we can start compiling a new wish list again soon. If/when I do get the okay, I will pin a new thread to the forums.  :ok: Thanks!

#135 KirbyMartin01

KirbyMartin01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 03:31 PM

I'm going to put a hard stop on voting and making the deadline for the end of this week so I can announce the winners soon and submit the prize list to the GM team, so we can work on distributing prizes in the next week or so. Thank you!

Yey! Thank you for being great as always! You have an awesome rest of your day CMMayari!

#136 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 03:33 PM

Spoiler

Why they skip Ignition Break shadow set?? Is that OP?

#137 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 05:00 PM

1 question mayari... why we dont get changes new mvp in geffen tower mvp summoner? Its been year same mvp in there

#138 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 07 December 2021 - 05:51 PM

it has been discontinued ever since Clab got implemented, for the Nth time

#139 ARCHMAGEOLIVA

ARCHMAGEOLIVA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 December 2021 - 05:59 PM

Thank you so much mayari , best cm ever ♥️

#140 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 08 December 2021 - 03:12 AM

No any other gear?

Spoiler

Edited by Sigma1, 08 December 2021 - 03:16 AM.

#141 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 08 December 2021 - 05:33 AM

https://www.divine-p...eather-in-mouth

It would be great if you implement this lower for ranger and other classes since the more decent lower for damage is survivor's orb

#142 activista

activista

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationSt. Capitolina Abbey
  • Server:Ghost

Posted 08 December 2021 - 05:42 AM

these boxes available till when? tia

#143 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 06:13 AM

https://www.divine-p...eather-in-mouth

It would be great if you implement this lower for ranger and other classes since the more decent lower for damage is survivor's orb

There’s ocp a lot better than that. Same as fortunetelling sealed with str,luk gives 4% dmg etc just be patient 2069.

#144 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 10:11 AM

these boxes available till when? tia

It's usually available until the implementation of the next OCP/costume boxes! So tentatively, around January 13th, unless the maintenance schedule changes.  :ok: Thank you!

#145 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 08 December 2021 - 10:17 AM

Dear GM/CM,

Thank you for the upgrade event, and would like to call for your attention regarding this matter.

I would like to request for a Permanent Name for different upgrade events so other player would know what a specific event would be activate.

Just now, my friend got confused from differentiating our current event and mad bunny, thus he is unaware of the current events = him failing to participate and purchase WP points. Btw, i haven't brought up the "surprise refine event" term-- which all are just the same but with different bundles, which was titled to my past video(current signature).

I have a suggestion, you can use the same name and add extension like:

Over-Ups Refine Rate Increase Event : Mad Bunny Edition

Over-Ups Refine Rate Increase Event : Surprise!! Edition

Over-Ups Refine Rate Increase Event : 2022 New Year Edition

Thank you for your kind consideration!

Edited by Meddler01, 08 December 2021 - 01:42 PM.

#146 6151210714154945247

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 02:53 PM

@Meddler01, as a newer player (started mid-july), I didn't know that the upgrade from +10 to +11 was 100%. The wiki says 20% (https://irowiki.org/..._Increase_Event ). Thanks to your video, I tried it out myself (and it's 100%). But, I feel scammed now that I bought a >+11 equipment for greater than its worth.

Edit: as a suggestion, it would be nice if a full explanation for the event is provided; for example, with a url link to the wiki (with corrected information).

Edited by 6151210714154945247, 08 December 2021 - 03:53 PM.

#147 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 08 December 2021 - 04:33 PM

@Meddler01, as a newer player (started mid-july), I didn't know that the upgrade from +10 to +11 was 100%. The wiki says 20% (https://irowiki.org/..._Increase_Event ). Thanks to your video, I tried it out myself (and it's 100%). But, I feel scammed now that I bought a >+11 equipment for greater than its worth.

Edit: as a suggestion, it would be nice if a full explanation for the event is provided; for example, with a url link to the wiki (with corrected information).

Ahh no prob bro! you're welcome :D :D :D Ok ill try to make better vids next time,

Yes, i also get info from wiki too, among other sites. But sometimes we differ in quest steps as i make my own version of steps' sequence, so try to see both guide follow which might be more easier for you

Don't worry all of us has been  scammed/cheated one way or the other at some point, the important thing is we still find ways to enjoy game,

Believe that not all players are scammers-- and sometimes you'll hit the jackpot too! win things 100-folds worth of what they cheated on you  :D  :D  :D

Edited by Meddler01, 08 December 2021 - 04:33 PM.

#148 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 04:58 PM

Dear GM/CM,

Thank you for the upgrade event, and would like to call for your attention regarding this matter.

I would like to request for a Permanent Name for different upgrade events so other player would know what a specific event would be activate.

Just now, my friend got confused from differentiating our current event and mad bunny, thus he is unaware of the current events = him failing to participate and purchase WP points. Btw, i haven't brought up the "surprise refine event" term-- which all are just the same but with different bundles, which was titled to my past video(current signature).

I have a suggestion, you can use the same name and add extension like:

Over-Ups Refine Rate Increase Event : Mad Bunny Edition

Over-Ups Refine Rate Increase Event : Surprise!! Edition

Over-Ups Refine Rate Increase Event : 2022 New Year Edition

Thank you for your kind consideration!

I will bring that up with them. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users