December 21st Renewal Maintenance - Page 15 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 21st Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
469 replies to this topic

#351 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 December 2021 - 11:26 AM

So, Focused Arrow Strike still not getting a fix? I don't see any increment in my FAS damage

+1, please fix focused arrow strike, @Camp

#352 raymond0509

raymond0509

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Dead

Posted 22 December 2021 - 11:44 AM

@camp @Mayari @Garnet

Please check Fatal Manace... while it is no longer teleporting when being used on normal fields, the skill still cannot be used in Maps/places where Teleport is disabled.

#353 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 22 December 2021 - 12:29 PM

Okay, whew. Just went through all 15 pages, please forgive me if I missed any questions. I also noted down all the skill-related posts and will forward them all to the team. If I get a response for any of them, I'll let you know.

Thank you for your patience!

Simple question: The exp tables from 1 to lvl 175 change too be less the exp requiere or keep like now?

Yes, it's been changed. Less exp required now! 

Can we get a gramma boxter update to include the new OCPs and also take old items we have thousands of.

Also, even if you give us a terrible exchange rate for old lucky box items, and turn brownie points on again (500 = 1 kachua key?), that would be great.

I think reviewing all the Boxter stuff and updating it may be one of the upcoming projects that the team will be working on next!

Bounty board or channels for new leveling spot please,

Thanks, please check with the team about bounty boards for new dungeon maps to level between 175 to 185. Remember there are only gonna be 2 new places to level up, so BB is a must. Also, would be great to add different "instance maps" to those new maps, or else we are gonna have too many ppl in the same map, which results in a lot of KS, great lag especially for non-americans and DCs... So please add more than one map.

And please check with the team the fix for Daily Login reward. I mean, you are fixing Tip Box and not the Daily Login? Why on earth? Who needs those tips, gosh, everything we need to know is in wikis and forums... We are used to researching it. We already had Daily Login, just copy paste the same code and add it again, how hard can that be?

I have brought up the additional channels thing to the team before, but was told it will take a full maintenance to get that going. So if it's still super busy there during the next full maintenance, they can get it going. They will determine it in the new year.

I also think we will be seeing the return of the daily login thing sometime in the next few months. 

Omgosh!!! Thanks Mayari  :happy:

Not gonna lie.. when CM Garnet told me about the gif in your signature, I literally laughed out loud  

Ok guys, this would be a bit annoying but could you improve some missing content that is part of the "interface" of the game please (This server get updates but the game server still looks vintage):

Equipment Comparison System  

Eden Group Para Market Hall   12.03.2014 Bank System  
World Travel service   01.08.2018

This include Selection-char windows, NPC Symbols Rooms.

Asking about Hugel Racing caps, Illusion of Teddy Bear, Illusion of Luanda and Infinite Space has not sense now.

Source: https://irowiki.org/.../Update_History

Noted, I will forward this feedback to the team!

#354 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 12:32 PM

Geffen Magic Contest Coin and Gray Shard not tradeable as they are suppose to...

Ahhh, I'll let the team know  :sob:

Cm mayari love holiday..

It was actually for something personal... Please don't assume things about the staff's lives and make unnecessary comments like this. Thank you!

can you make Blue card weight to 0? its weight 1 currently

I brought this up with them and I believe they will be able to change it!

Why are the Snow Flower & Cottons unable to put in storage anymore???

I'll forward these to the team for consideration!!

cant seem to log in via steam still....

We are currently looking into this and trying to resolve the issue! So far it seems to be working for some people, but not others, so we're trying to figure it out. Sorry for that!

1hour hunting and still no blue card H

Please send in a ticket to the support team if you're still not able to get the blue card H! The GM team might have to give one to you.  :ani_swt3:

#355 DennaKenway

DennaKenway

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 12:44 PM

noticed 2 things since yesterday:

-tried to use the new ab skill 'convenio/gather' and it didn't work at all (i was pt leader and we were in a map where teleport can be used, i'm not sure if i missed anything else D: ).

-eucharistica skill doesn't appear anymore in ab skill tree (not even in 'misc') :c

#356 KirbyMartin01

KirbyMartin01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 12:45 PM

@CMMayari

Happy Holidays!!

Is the AB Skill rebalance update included from lvl 5 Adoramus MELEE to lvl 10 AOE?

Any update on the rewarding of prizes from the Music Fest Event?

Thank you and enjoy your Holidays CM!

Lovelots!

#357 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 December 2021 - 01:35 PM

noticed 2 things since yesterday:

-tried to use the new ab skill 'convenio/gather' and it didn't work at all (i was pt leader and we were in a map where teleport can be used, i'm not sure if i missed anything else D: ).

-eucharistica skill doesn't appear anymore in ab skill tree (not even in 'misc') :c

about Eucharistica the skill was deleted whit the Archbishop Improvement

BUG: Fatal Menace is still disabled in maps that don't allow Teleportation!

#358 TrephBell

TrephBell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 02:07 PM

Has the autocast effect been disabled when taking physical damage?

#359 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 02:08 PM

I also think we will be seeing the return of the daily login thing sometime in the next few months. 

Additional Note 12/22: Santa is not giving away in-game items this year. Instead in January, we will return the Daily Login reward system and distribute holiday gifts through there.

Yay, daily login will be back! Thanks for the news, that's great!  :Emo_15: 

Please, bring enriched ores on daily login  :Emo_16: 

Also, could you please confirm if both systems, party booking and adventurer agency will coexist? I thought the adventurer agency would replace party booking, but both are still here and working  :ani_meow:

#360 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 02:53 PM

@CMMayari

Hi Mayari, could you let us know when will the new Good Afternoon post come?

#361 3635131118123118023

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 03:45 PM

Has the autocast effect been disabled when taking physical damage?

See the rebalance pag dude

#362 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 03:51 PM

Can confirm that reflect damage isn't proccing autocast on Lunar Rainbow combo anymore.  Is this intended?

I had the team look into this and they said that there was a chance that wasn't documented. So they're waiting on HQ to respond whether this was intentional!

@CMMayari
Hi Mayari, could you let us know when will the new Good Afternoon post come?

I asked about this earlier today and was told that with the level 185 content now released, there isn't any big news for them to share just yet. So expect to get one in the new year once they're back from holidays and have time to fully flesh out their next step.  :ok: Thank you!

#363 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 04:07 PM

Additional Note 12/22: Santa is not giving away in-game items this year. Instead in January, we will return the Daily Login reward system and distribute holiday gifts through there.

Is there anything you can let us know about with this? I remember it being something like +3 stat food, normally 2 of scrolls, ores, consumables, and then a 7 day halter and a costume.

So this benefits an account with 1 character right? If it were santa, all characters on an account would have a gift. so that was 3 enriched ori and elu, 3 yellow butterfly wings and some red envelops and a Job manual buff. This does not seem like a good trade off considering half the items during the log in rewards were bugged last time and never functioned correctly.

#364 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 22 December 2021 - 04:20 PM

I had the team look into this and they said that there was a chance that wasn't documented. So they're waiting on HQ to respond whether this was intentional!

Reflect dmg auto spell proc has been fixed in KRO on around EP 17.2
THRO also received this fixing on last week too.
So I think it is intentional from Studio.

#365 ssloner

ssloner

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 04:23 PM

Please send in a ticket to the support team if you're still not able to get the blue card H! The GM team might have to give one to you.  :ani_swt3:

Please help to request a more convenient and legit solution from the team, I have expended near 500 packs but not a single "H" gotten. You can't expect us to send in ticket every day when we need to fulfill words with "H", or is the GM team could possibly just give me stack of it to spare LOL?

#366 TrephBell

TrephBell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 04:26 PM

See the rebalance pag dude

and where is this correction note?

basically what kept me in the game was this "set" but with kids and working, no chance to stay in the game, zero time for "up"

#367 TrephBell

TrephBell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 04:28 PM

I asked about this earlier today and was told that with the level 185 content now released, there isn't any big news for them to share just yet. So expect to get one in the new year once they're back from holidays and have time to fully flesh out their next step.  :ok: Thank you!

I hope it's not, because what kept me playing was this set, honestly with kids and work, it's going to be "impossible" to level up in the game.

#368 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 04:29 PM

Thanks! 

And could you please check Cart Cannon(Gene's) if GM team has changed its formula? Its damage is weird, looks like be extremly nerfed about 40%-50%

#369 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 04:47 PM

This year santa no give enriched... sad

#370 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 05:29 PM

So HQ got back to us and have confirmed about the reflected damage: "Reflected damage is prevented from being used to activate autocast skills." 

I will have to update the notes with that piece of information.  :sob:

@camp @Mayari @Garnet

Please check Fatal Manace... while it is no longer teleporting when being used on normal fields, the skill still cannot be used in Maps/places where Teleport is disabled.

why is it Fatal Menace doesn't work on woe or pvp ?? kinda disappointed here . and also how bout the expanded classes update (doram , kagerou , rebel ) when do u plan to release it ?? expanded are always late when it comes to update especially the dorams and kagerou classes  .

about Eucharistica the skill was deleted whit the Archbishop Improvement

BUG: Fatal Menace is still disabled in maps that don't allow Teleportation!

I followed up on this and was told that this was intentional as well.

I'm still waiting on answers about the other questions in this thread. I'll post answers once I hear back, thank you!

#371 YuriMeian

YuriMeian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 December 2021 - 05:34 PM

18 BM3X to 175 to 185 in a party setup at Abyss GH Floor 1, varying between 6 to 10 party members on average.

Just 9 hours. 9 Hours.

No one was KSing, neither was the monster spawn lacking (sure would be nicer to have more xD), and we're talking about Abyss GH F1 where the spawns are lesser than Nogg F3.
I went to check out Nogg F3, no one was KSing either, unless your monsters get splash hit by AOE skills like Dragon Breath or from Warlock/Sorcerer skills.

More reason to party up. Faster EXP, than you would be able to pull yourself. I know this because I one shot everything at Abyss GH F1 and I also did party leveling with various classes who aren't 1 shotting.

Still need bounty boards? Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk..

Sure would be a QoL thing, but, "need" implies that the task is too difficult to complete. It's not.

Edited by YuriMeian, 22 December 2021 - 05:39 PM.

#372 Keith

Keith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 06:10 PM

Thanks!
And could you please check Cart Cannon(Gene's) if GM team has changed its formula? Its damage is weird, looks like be extremly nerfed about 40%-50%

Was going to say I've noticed a change in cart cannon also. I am not sure if this was referenced in something Sigma had brought up regarding elemental recalculation. Would like a follow up on this also

#373 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 06:34 PM

I followed up on this and was told that this was intentional as well.

Fatal Menace pre 185 was a Teleport skill, so was disabled on maps that don't allow teleportation. But now after the 185 parch the skill is no longer a Teleport, so the skill shouldn't be disable in maps that don't allow teleportation because the skill isn't a teleport.

imagen.png

Videos examples of the skill usage inside instances :

Edited by AkiuNok, 22 December 2021 - 06:42 PM.

#374 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 22 December 2021 - 07:08 PM

Was going to say I've noticed a change in cart cannon also. I am not sure if this was referenced in something Sigma had brought up regarding elemental recalculation. Would like a follow up on this also

I asked my friend to did some testing about CC formula and no there is no change on skill formula.
I'm not sure if the change is on items instead.

#375 Keith

Keith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 09:38 PM

I buffed Pyroclastic and no improvement on cart cannon damage from added +ATK.  I think something in the Cart Cannon damage make up isn't adding the additional ATK from gears (Seraphim/etc). Just LR% maybe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users