December 21st Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 21st Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
469 replies to this topic

#76 zyndri

zyndri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaos

Posted 16 December 2021 - 01:12 PM

............................nothing breaks like a heart......

ok maybe my brain when i can't refine things and it keeps failing on 90 or 70% hahahahaha

or when i try to slot temporal boots

or when mettle lvl 1 wont upgrade.................................

Edited by zyndri, 16 December 2021 - 01:13 PM.

#77 chinsamtagi

chinsamtagi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 01:14 PM

Build up some hype and then crush it.

This is harsh and remind me of the the lyric”I gave you my heart but the very next day, you gave it away”

Let me clarify something to be sure, all the contents update listed on the official website are all intact and not to be removed right?

People here already made investments on gears, and some in my community paid very very huge amounts in WP Energy after they saw an update announced in the official website.

It would be even more heart shattering and not fair to those who already spent.

I really hope that all the update listed are not to be omitted in any case.

#78 Cameraman

Cameraman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 01:15 PM

Adoramus will be nerfed right? Why are people so excited for this? If any, we should be thankful it's delayed. On paper, your current Level10 Adoramus will only be as strong as Level5 after the update, just became AoE. What for? We already have ME for that.

#79 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 December 2021 - 01:17 PM

Adoramus will be nerfed right? Why are people so excited for this? If any, we should be thankful it's delayed. On paper, your current Level10 Adoramus will only be as strong as Level5 after the update, just became AoE. What for? We already have ME for that.

because with https://www.divine-p...p-stone-garment the skill has 0.5 CD and AoE (Like Arrow storm) zzz

#80 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 16 December 2021 - 01:29 PM

I'm still following up on everything, but for the Kachua Ore Box sale- the team said they can extend it. 

Also, I'm still poking and prodding to hear news about Santa  :ok:

#81 JinJakk

JinJakk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 01:47 PM

6s cd vs 2.5s cd that can be reduce, i wonder why

#82 Cameraman

Cameraman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 01:57 PM

because with https://www.divine-p...p-stone-garment the skill has 0.5 CD and AoE (Like Arrow storm) zzz

I'm talking about skill changes... it has nothing to do with items. The two are mutually exclusive.

In fact, it would be a lot better to get that stone without getting the Adoramus skill changes.

But anyway, it's already inevitable as some servers nerfed Adoramus already, just a matter of time it happens in iRO.

#83 ketchart

ketchart

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 02:10 PM

何!!?

#84 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 02:51 PM

In return,

Just give us some event until the major update will be held in the server. :

- 2x drop rate card

- Event booster

- Xmas C-Lab

Almost 7 years we wait for the major update aka level 185. But in the end...TBD. Frustrating!

Can't agree more. Give us compensation please. And also Costume Fire Sale please.

Edited by ZHONGKAIH, 16 December 2021 - 06:22 PM.

#85 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 December 2021 - 03:46 PM

In return,

Just give us some event until the major update will be held in the server. :

- 2x drop rate card

- Event booster

- Xmas C-Lab

Almost 7 years we wait for the major update aka level 185. But in the end...TBD. Frustrating!

+1 to this. Though appreciate your great effort working on this, but this time you disappointed the crowd even more. I think at first you overpromised that 185 would come before Thanksgiving (before holiday season), then you already postponed it to this week. And now, after your long-time testing of your highest priority project, you still have critical error, which to me is totally unacceptable. 

If you are short of people, please first don't overpromise, then have your team plan accordingly instead of making last-minute changes. You are literally clapping your own face and making the reputation of your team worse in players.

Also where is Magus? Shouldn't she stand out and speak something like what Camp did before? Hey Magus, please don't be an ostrich and hide behind the CMs.

Edited by mic9010, 16 December 2021 - 03:50 PM.

#86 maifajia

maifajia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 03:55 PM

please add bio4 to spotlight

#87 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 04:01 PM

From what I gathered, this time around, it wasn't a matter of not having enough people to test and we were convinced that we'd be able to bring it in this Friday as scheduled. The critical error was only detected this morning when there was a snag in bringing the content that the team has been testing into the next step of the process. 

As for additional news, I've been poking at the team and was able to confirm that along with the Kachua Ore Box sale being extended, we will also put Santa, and teleports to dungeons next week whenever the maintenance is scheduled. Thanks!

#88 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 16 December 2021 - 04:07 PM

What is dead branch with effect?

What about OCP 32 bugs reported?

#89 SnowAum

SnowAum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 04:10 PM

Magus where are you ????

#90 3635131118123118023

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 04:14 PM

185 get rip and why the server are still off?

#91 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 16 December 2021 - 04:19 PM

From what I gathered, this time around, it wasn't a matter of not having enough people to test and we were convinced that we'd be able to bring it in this Friday as scheduled. The critical error was only detected this morning when there was a snag in bringing the content that the team has been testing into the next step of the process.

As for additional news, I've been poking at the team and was able to confirm that along with the Kachua Ore Box sale being extended, we will also put Santa, Mesmerist, and teleports to dungeons next week whenever the maintenance is scheduled. Thanks!

poking them about AB change that Camp said too poke poke

#92 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 04:23 PM

Lol I can feel ppls frustration about this coz ppls been itching to grind to 185 and have sumthin to do in game other than just afk all day. Sorry about that!!

#93 6151210714154945247

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 05:17 PM

Awesome! free resets. Looking forward to it.

#94 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 December 2021 - 05:23 PM

free resets should be a given of the update, since it changes various skills from various classes, as well as a level/stat increase.

#95 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 05:25 PM

I was asked to clarify that Santa will be doing Stat/Skill resets and Guild Dungeon teleports. We will also give away gifts via the "Check Attendance System" during the next update. Thank you!

185 get rip and why the server are still off?

Just to clarify- you're not able to log in right now?

I believe it was just a visual update: "The effect will be displayed when using the items "Blood Tree Branch" and "Blood Tree Branch"."

As for the OCP 32 bugs, they said they will take a look at them for fixing. Some weren't found to be bugs, but they will keep us updated about which ones will be fixed when they're able to fulfill it.

#96 losveratos

losveratos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 05:35 PM

I was asked to clarify that Santa will be doing Stat/Skill resets and Guild Dungeon teleports. We will also give away gifts via the "Check Attendance System" during the next update. Thank you!

Just to clarify- you're not able to log in right now?

I believe it was just a visual update: "The effect will be displayed when using the items "Blood Tree Branch" and "Blood Tree Branch"."

As for the OCP 32 bugs, they said they will take a look at them for fixing. Some weren't found to be bugs, but they will keep us updated about which ones will be fixed when they're able to fulfill it.

Any news about a Boxster update yet for the recent OCP?

#97 yixunxun

yixunxun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 05:51 PM

that's so WP style (no offense,caz im used to it)

look at this:

when we get an update which is pretty close to the deadline and eventhough u got plenty of time,still it looks like some critical error happen

in this case the funny thing is that people are not complaining about the issue itself,they only concern about compensation,i believe they just get used to it too,the WP style

hoping we can reach 185 safely before Christmas,and WP staff could have a nice Christmas vacation

Edited by yixunxun, 16 December 2021 - 05:53 PM.

#98 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 06:21 PM

what bug is that?

#99 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 09:57 PM

You guys already had plenty of time to do the testing. This delay is unacceptable. Someone is lazy.

#100 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 December 2021 - 10:40 PM

awh bummer. 17+7=24 december next time maintenance is one day before christmas when people already in festive mode including the studio. im hoping nothing will go wrong but if it next year then its understandable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users