Unable to play since latest patch - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Unable to play since latest patch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Inardesige

Inardesige

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 December 2021 - 09:00 AM

I was able to play the game just fine until the 12/21 patch came out. After that happened the first problem I encountered was that I could login, select server, then select character, but after that I would get "Failed to connect to server." Then last night around 6pm central/us time the problem got worse. Now I can't login at all. I now encounter error (5201). I really, really, wanna play ragnarok transcendence, if anyone has had the same problem(s) but fixed it, please offer me some guidance!

I already reinstalled multiple times, restarted the pc multiple times, checked that all pertinent antivirus and firewall settings are correct, and sent in a support ticket, but after they found out I was on the actual transcendence client, and not trying to login through steam, they stopped contacting me back! I've tried everything and am at my wits end!

#2 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 December 2021 - 09:59 AM

Hello! Please send me a PM with your ticket number so I can look into what's going on with the support team. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users