#1 Rebelling

Rebelling

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:in your heart

Posted 26 December 2021 - 07:26 AM

Planning to try out different classes and thinking of making an RG to do ET. I've searched around Youtube, but only find a video by BB IRO doing ET using RG, but not ED build.

So I want to ask, is it possible for them solo ET using ED build or I won't be able to hit Valk?

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 December 2021 - 07:46 AM

Are you forced to use a single skill and nothing else? Adapt to what the situation needs, dont smash your head against it until it works(or not)

#3 Rebelling

Rebelling

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 07:56 AM

So ED stays as earth element even if Cursed water or elemental converter is used? I guess I need to make hybrid one

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 09:00 AM

You dont need an hybrid build, just press a different hotkey if need be

#5 Rebelling

Rebelling

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 10:58 AM

Can you clarify "press a different hotkey"? Is it another RG skill that I use when facing Valk, and if so, what skill is it? Still kinda new with the class and doing some research

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 12:14 PM

An "ED RG" can still use every other skill the class has, and be very good at them. The only thing the build has that doesn't gets used by other skills are the weapon cards which boost the skill specifically. Everything else will bost every other skill in your arsenal. ED happens to be forced Earth, so just pick other skill that won't be and you can deal with anything immune to ED.

#7 Rebelling

Rebelling

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 07:28 PM

Oh I see. Thanks for the info

#8 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 December 2021 - 04:22 PM

Planning to try out different classes and thinking of making an RG to do ET. I've searched around Youtube, but only find a video by BB IRO doing ET using RG, but not ED build.

So I want to ask, is it possible for them solo ET using ED build or I won't be able to hit Valk?

Hey man, I just created a build that allows me to solo ET with my ED RG without any issues even to reflect monsters. If you want more info, you can pm me and I will you to discord. Thanks

#9 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 05:40 AM

I solo ET with my ED RG and yes you can kill almost anything even valky. She probably will two shot you sometimes (maybe), and you will need a lot of hit or perfect hit to actually hit her.

The only monsters that are immune to ED are Maya and Ord lord so use another skill. IDK even rapid smite works on them if you have no other RG damage skill.

Edited by HolyxD, 30 December 2021 - 05:40 AM.

#10 Rebelling

Rebelling

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 08:16 PM

For the perfect hit, I am considering to use Gungnir[2] + Citrus Ribbon for about 45 perfect hit and just go tanky I guess. I've also seen many builds of a hybrid with Genesis Ray, and as @MoyuZ7777 recommended to me, seems like its a good idea to use it for reflect stages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users