February 8th Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 8th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#101 Riannu30

Riannu30

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 February 2022 - 06:25 AM

wow, rare to see such levelheadedness here

anyway yes, and to make things more jumbled, in here they introduce both item from japan and korea which uses another whole different language. sometimes the translation is very jumbled like Storm Mufflertm

It does not matter if the language is Swahili. That is SUPERFICIAL. Its the coding that is the problem here and that my friend is universal. I work in a call center and the moment you -_- up this you are getting fired. The remaining player's here are hard core. It does not get lower than that. I am shocked that when i returned last year player's left are 1k. Now I know why. I invested bad money to indulge my nostalgia. I sure ain't putting money when this server isn't going to attract new players with how -_-ty the dev team is. Take the cart cannon for example. This is a the -_- MAIN skill of one of the most popular character here and you dont -_- see anyone from dev team interacting, announcing what the problem is, what are they doing to fix it, when they estimate its going to be fixe and doing damage control. They JUST DON'T -_- CARE. 

Compensation does not erase your -_-ups. It can only mitigates customer satisfaction and with all the -_- ups i saw while playing for 6 months not sure if I am going to invest my time here. There are lots of RO servers that can satisfy my nostalgia. O admire you lot that you can take the indifference4. Maybe I'ts because I'm a new player and I will not put up with this mockery. Remember how much time you invest her just to level your char to 185. Especially for a new player.

#102 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 10 February 2022 - 06:36 AM

It does not matter if the language is Swahili. That is SUPERFICIAL. Its the coding that is the problem here and that my friend is universal. I work in a call center and the moment you -_- up this you are getting fired. The remaining player's here are hard core. It does not get lower than that. I am shocked that when i returned last year player's left are 1k. Now I know why. I invested bad money to indulge my nostalgia. I sure ain't putting money when this server isn't going to attract new players with how -_-ty the dev team is. Take the cart cannon for example. This is a the -_- MAIN skill of one of the most popular character here and you dont -_- see anyone from dev team interacting, announcing what the problem is, what are they doing to fix it, when they estimate its going to be fixe and doing damage control. They JUST DON'T -_- CARE. 

Compensation does not erase your -_-ups. It can only mitigates customer satisfaction and with all the -_- ups i saw while playing for 6 months not sure if I am going to invest my time here. There are lots of RO servers that can satisfy my nostalgia. O admire you lot that you can take the indifference4. Maybe I'ts because I'm a new player and I will not put up with this mockery. Remember how much time you invest her just to level your char to 185. Especially for a new player.

yeah i know, i agree with your point. Then again, the "dev team" you talking about is non-existent. they're not here. if kRO send the cc fix 2077, then cc will be fixed in 2077 and none of us will barely know beforehand :omegalul:

#103 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 10 February 2022 - 07:19 AM

Man i started to get really boring of the server GM's do NOTHING in years, the only person who really tried was Camp and now Mayari tries to do something.
All demands of players just stay in forum week after week and then they are forgotten.

Easy, all players don't buy any WP until they fix the game, don't play WOE, lets gather together in prontera and do a protest  :D 
Maybe GM's or studio or wathever do something wheen they see nobody is playing or buying WP.

And this maybe sound crazy, but if you don't fix the game you will have 2 servers of 50 people playing ping pong each other.

Edited by Ucatolica, 10 February 2022 - 07:29 AM.

#104 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 10 February 2022 - 08:31 AM

The most disappointing and scandalous update ever. Bad kachua content, bugs that've never been fixed, absurd costume enchantment box rates. I, a regular spender, will no longer spend a dime if this continues. None of the dev team seems to care, aside from Mayari and Camp, who make a regular appearance here.

#105 Ride My Toy

Ride My Toy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 February 2022 - 09:39 AM

you guys seems really innocent, it probably dont have real code engineer or team to run this game.

Think about it. I believe one bug fix per week is a very lazy workflow. But, the truth is, there is no bug fix week by week. So it's either they doing nothing, or they are totally incapable to deal with this game, technically speaking.

So open your eyes guys. Good talented will not join this old dying game. they will rather go google, facebook, apple instead of here.

who comes here? maybe intern from school. Does it make sense? :D :D

Edited by 7769211124155137857, 10 February 2022 - 11:37 AM.

#106 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 10 February 2022 - 11:20 AM

Make Costume Sweet Chocolate Hat tradable please. Unnamed version of course.

#107 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 February 2022 - 12:29 PM

When is Sam Status going to be fixed?

#108 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 10 February 2022 - 03:12 PM

Okay, so I've been forwarding all this stuff, and I was told that there will be a good morning thread published tomorrow (Friday) by the team. I'm hoping that it will clarify more things for everyone and hopefully address many of the concerns expressed. Thanks!

When is Sam Status going to be fixed?

Still poking and prodding about this until we finally see a fix for it!

#109 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 10 February 2022 - 05:17 PM

Will be interesting to see since it is assumed hardware maint is next week.

#110 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 February 2022 - 06:54 PM

i noticed today have a unannounced patch, what is it about?

Some minor thingy like the infinity potion status icon and male doram garment wrong placement (kinda fix?) lol

#111 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 February 2022 - 07:30 PM

We are waiting for Studio to fix every thing. 

#112 CHalermPor

CHalermPor

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2022 - 09:59 PM

Okay, so I've been forwarding all this stuff, and I was told that there will be a good morning thread published tomorrow (Friday) by the team. I'm hoping that it will clarify more things for everyone and hopefully address many of the concerns expressed. Thanks!

Hopefully the players will be answered in most of the questions that everyone has been waiting for.. 

#113 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 11 February 2022 - 08:46 AM

still waiting for the good morning thread

#114 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 766 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.

Posted 11 February 2022 - 09:06 AM

Still poking and prodding about this until we finally see a fix for it!

I think my Sorcerer will lose all his hair by the time we get Lhz Hairstylist working again.  new hairstyles :rolleyes: .

lets get it fixed please :ani_swt3: :ani_shy: :go: :heh: :sob: :thx: :bash: :bash:

Edited by PIayboy, 11 February 2022 - 09:15 AM.

#115 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 11 February 2022 - 09:39 AM

See lots of new names here. Unfortunately they kind of joined iRO way too late if their purpose of joining was to experience nostalgia of RO. Should've joined prior to the beginning of 2019 when things started to go down hill.

IRO is still a good server if you enjoy exploring new gears and inventing new unique builds, specially available only in iRO due to some items being bugged. Bugged items allow iRO to be unique on its own.

IRO is for you, if you like being so powerful at a fraction of dollar, or you like play alone, or you like doing macro skills or using bots or AFK leveling, iRO is an amazing server.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 11 February 2022 - 09:41 AM.

#116 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 11 February 2022 - 10:18 AM

See lots of new names here. Unfortunately they kind of joined iRO way too late if their purpose of joining was to experience nostalgia of RO. Should've joined prior to the beginning of 2019 when things started to go down hill.

IRO is still a good server if you enjoy exploring new gears and inventing new unique builds, specially available only in iRO due to some items being bugged. Bugged items allow iRO to be unique on its own.

IRO is for you, if you like being so powerful at a fraction of dollar, or you like play alone, or you like doing macro skills or using bots or AFK leveling, iRO is an amazing server.

what exactly happens in 2019 make dramatics change on IRO?

I have been come and leave in since the Mob Scarf is the first most OP gear

currently I think the biggest problem is the bugs not getting fixed and update slow..other is fine for me

#117 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 11 February 2022 - 11:42 AM

what exactly happens in 2019 make dramatics change on IRO?
I have been come and leave in since the Mob Scarf is the first most OP gear
currently I think the biggest problem is the bugs not getting fixed and update slow..other is fine for me

2 months hiatus. Population dropped from 3.3kish to 1.4kish or something then slowly dropping to where we are now.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 11 February 2022 - 11:48 AM.

#118 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 11 February 2022 - 01:44 PM

mmmm im still waiting "good morning news" maybe for gm's morning means lunch time.

#119 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 11 February 2022 - 03:08 PM

It was posted almost 6 hours ago under a different title and was pinned to the top of the community chat:

https://forums.warpp...k-online-21122/

#120 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1096 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 14 February 2022 - 04:18 AM

Is this really a costume.

cW7CbY3.png

#121 DragonAco

DragonAco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 February 2022 - 04:37 AM

Is this really a costume.

cW7CbY3.png

Yah ! My candy costume still work from last year sweet event but without the concentrate effect @@ only the 5% exp .. Oww .

Edited by DragonAco, 15 February 2022 - 04:38 AM.

#122 chamuki

chamuki

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2022 - 11:02 PM

last year there was a way to use 800 festival coins to buy the sweets costume. Is that possible this year at some vendor?

(also i noticed that the prices have changed now)

#123 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 11:38 AM

Today’s the last day of malangdo festival event your twitter said. That means tomorrow is update maintenance is that right bruh?

#124 THCoy

THCoy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 04:43 PM

are the servers down? i can't connect 

#125 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 05:28 PM

Servers shouldn't be down right now.. and yes, tomorrow is an update maintenance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users