Good Brunch Ragnarok Online! 2/11/22 - Page 3 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Brunch Ragnarok Online! 2/11/22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic

#51 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 February 2022 - 03:51 PM

Jumping in here- in regards to the CC fix, Camp posted this response in the thread about it last week:

We will forward the issue. It seems to be formula based rather than item script based.

So waiting on hearing back about that right now. Thanks!

#52 ResahcWodahs

ResahcWodahs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 February 2022 - 04:23 PM

Hey @Camp I hope I can get a solid reply from this so here it goes, and this'll probably the last time I am going to ask about this ----

Are there any future plans for Thor Server? with 250+ users logged in at max during WoE hours and only 100+ logged in on other days the server is not doing good in terms of playability:

1.) Is a server merge something that you are guys considering in the future?

2.) What about the suggested character transfer service? like Thor to Chaos and vice versa?

Thanks

How about these? @CMMayari @Campitor @Magus

Edited by ResahcWodahs, 14 February 2022 - 04:24 PM.

#53 GoodWillMerchant

GoodWillMerchant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 February 2022 - 06:56 PM

How about these? @CMMayari @Campitor @Magus

Who cares, thor is dead.  ;)

#54 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 14 February 2022 - 08:34 PM

Who cares, thor is dead. ;)

That's the reason why we're asking lol. WoE is fine, I finally got to enjoy it but the problem is you only get to play twice a week.

@CM Mayari
Please if you can bug them about the server merge/character server transfer service. Once we get a solid thorough answer, we'll stfu.

#55 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 14 February 2022 - 09:31 PM

Jumping in here- in regards to the CC fix, Camp posted this response in the thread about it last week:

So waiting on hearing back about that right now. Thanks!

Did you already report FAS to Studio? Yes or no, keep it simple please

#56 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 14 February 2022 - 09:39 PM

That's the reason why we're asking lol. WoE is fine, I finally got to enjoy it but the problem is you only get to play twice a week.

@CM Mayari
Please if you can bug them about the server merge/character server transfer service. Once we get a solid thorough answer, we'll stfu.

database and hard-coding difference. i would say 99.5% impossible for merge, but one can hope through Character transfer service

#57 lujun709

lujun709

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 14 February 2022 - 11:06 PM

i think Wp will stop updating New Ocp in Februrary,but will update it in March

#58 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 03:36 PM

Did you already report FAS to Studio? Yes or no, keep it simple please

Yes, it was reported. Thank you!

#59 GoodWillMerchant

GoodWillMerchant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 05:04 PM

Server merge/character transfer request ignored. Well-played WP, well-played.

#60 THCoy

THCoy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 05:14 PM

Server merge/character transfer request ignored. Well-played WP, well-played.

hi are you able to connect to the server?

#61 GoodWillMerchant

GoodWillMerchant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 05:16 PM

hi are you able to connect to the server?

Chaos yes, Thor dunno. 

#62 KawaiKilla

KawaiKilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 17 February 2022 - 06:23 PM

It seems like nothing is coming for poring server but I understand I guess, maybe this is an unpopular opinion for the few that are left there, but maybe is better to restart or just kill the server, the people who are left in the server wont quit playing but still want to get improvements on it. So why not start over, learn from the mistakes and start with the same intentions and attitude but make it better, I would like to provide some unsolicited sugestions that I can think of for the server.

1. keep the servers idea of reduce the pay to win by not getting equipment from kafra that will give a huge advantage (we players have to understand that either way anything can be pay to win e. g. selling VIPs, mistress wings etc.)

2. keep the options on the equipment, that's a good way to keep you farming for that equipment that will give you the boost you need.

3. roll the gear (with options) you get from WoE castles, maybe change to more gear specific or advanced gear and roll every 3 months.

4. add 3 options for VIP. non vip, vip box and subscriptions (they get more exp and drops or other benefits depending on)

5. content above everything else, if you keep it as a classic server you should still keeps the newer thing by make it doable with trans class or just add 3rd jobs, put eden HQ but eden equip with no options, etc.

6. we need more GM involvement too

This are some heartily suggestions that I can think of that may improve the server, I'm basically new to play this game, just started to play 3 years ago and just because a friend invite me and is a really good game but caters to a limited audience (like anything else I guess) it's for people who like RPG, classic aesthetics (probably not young players) but has much more that people will love if they just try it. I guess this is the reason why people have a very good nostalgic value for this game, you meet people here and some become good friends, it makes you keep playing to have this sense of community, companionship and team bulding that hooks a lot of people who play it but it fades away, maybe because it fails to add new base players or maye because Gravity needs to do better.

Thank you for the hard work CMs and GMs, I think this is enough of a rant.

#63 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 17 February 2022 - 07:11 PM

tbh yes if some players help are needed in RT (volunteers) i would be willing to help in a way

#64 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 February 2022 - 07:47 PM

database and hard-coding difference. i would say 99.5% impossible for merge, but one can hope through Character transfer service

Yeah that's whats more likely to occur and makes more sense. So if CM can stop ignoring this that'd be great.

#65 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 February 2022 - 08:07 PM

please give a Ring of Nature solution first
before introduce new OCP and Kachua

#66 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 February 2022 - 11:54 PM

please give a Ring of Nature solution first
before introduce new OCP and Kachua

I don't see any problem with the ring, it function properly.You mean the Enchants? Pls don't expect it. It's a JRo Enchant too OP for Iro now

#67 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 12:33 AM

I don't see any problem with the ring, it function properly.You mean the Enchants? Pls don't expect it. It's a JRo Enchant too OP for Iro now

yes, the enchants, the scam, the disrespectful, that is the problem.
ppl have been aimming for the enchantment effect to buy WP for opening OCP 33, you pay and didn’t get for you originally paying for.

#68 GoodWillMerchant

GoodWillMerchant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 01:36 AM

WP got not plans but to flood us with new kachua items until players get tired and go to other servers and decide to close the entire game. Server merge/character transfer will surely will not gonna happen but expect more cash shop items to come without proper gear combo. Up to us to guess when will the missing gears arrives. 

#69 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 01:48 AM

man i cannot remember this much complaining about Jro enchants when Soul Ring came out. Crazy

#70 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 February 2022 - 10:29 AM

any update regarding CC Bug? @CMMayari @campitor

#71 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 18 February 2022 - 11:06 AM

man i cannot remember this much complaining about Jro enchants when Soul Ring came out. Crazy

because soul expansion ring was not garbage? do you understand 0.34% chance to get something like Ring of nature is a scam? are you aware of the amount of money require?

#72 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 11:31 AM

because soul expansion ring was not garbage? do you understand 0.34% chance to get something like Ring of nature is a scam? are you aware of the amount of money require?

tbh, if people think this is a scam, why still put money to buy that ocp to get that ring after they realize the fact? At least they can control the loss if they paid some amount and no one is forcing anyone to spend real money, and already a lot of forum discussion on jRO enchants not coming to iRO at least in the near future. 

But I do agree that WP should stop that false advertisement on the combo with that enchant before releasing that OCP, in that sense, people probably won't spend much money there to buy OCP, but how can WP make money by doing this xD?

Edited by mic9010, 18 February 2022 - 11:32 AM.

#73 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 01:07 PM

so 10% matk and atk, sp and hp leech is garbage? if you have a ring and think it is garbage i will take it off your hands for a cheap price. i guess one person's trash is another person's treasure?

I am not for sure how long you have been playing RO. If they did not bring jro enchant on soul ring when it was released what made you think they would for another equip once it was released?

How often have gears been released with bad descriptions?

So lets be honest here. what this really boils down to is greed. you saw something so powerful you had to have it. The jro enchant question has been asked quite a few times before this equipment even came out. Then when you realized you were blinded by your greed and then understood your mistake you want someone else to blame.

What the staff SHOULD do is say yes or no officially if the enchant will come. they are getting bad feedback regardless. Might as well make it official.

#74 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 03:30 PM

Posts about server merge/character transfer aren't being ignored right now, I just simply don't have any news or answers to respond with at the moment. When there is more news about things like that, they will be posted accordingly. 

any update regarding CC Bug? @CMMayari @campitor

Not at the moment, but I'm standing by for mew updates. Thanks!

#75 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 05:45 PM

so 10% matk and atk, sp and hp leech is garbage? if you have a ring and think it is garbage i will take it off your hands for a cheap price. i guess one person's trash is another person's treasure?

I am not for sure how long you have been playing RO. If they did not bring jro enchant on soul ring when it was released what made you think they would for another equip once it was released?

How often have gears been released with bad descriptions?

So lets be honest here. what this really boils down to is greed. you saw something so powerful you had to have it. The jro enchant question has been asked quite a few times before this equipment even came out. Then when you realized you were blinded by your greed and then understood your mistake you want someone else to blame.

What the staff SHOULD do is say yes or no officially if the enchant will come. they are getting bad feedback regardless. Might as well make it official.

it is a scam, simple as that.

it is clearly what is written on the product.

and you what you bought/payed for by real money is not match the description. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users