Ragnarok Online Server Survey - Page 8 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok Online Server Survey

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
221 replies to this topic

#176 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 March 2022 - 03:08 PM

well, there are other games (mmorpg) where they open a "temporal server" with drop and exp increment. You have 2 or 3 months to compete to be the best, so admins make cool statistics about players, and once the time is over, they close the server, deleting everything and giving you a unique price in your main server depending on your develop.

Okay, but you get an item in your main account on the MAIN server showing you accomplished something. That isn't what ChakriGuard said. He stated that Chaos needs to be closed, and that a new P2P server needs to open before Trans closes. He also stated that the servers should be opened only on a temporary basis, be closed down, I'm assuming, as another server is opened and stable. Is there a private server that does that? Opens a server, leaves it open for a year or two, just to shut it down when a new server is stabilized? (I honestly don't know, haven't played a Pserver since '06 or something.)

Edited by belld1711, 17 March 2022 - 03:09 PM.

#177 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 March 2022 - 03:38 PM

What's with your obsession of opening then closing servers? Opening a new P2P server might do some good, but closing it shortly after? Why? So that more people will feel cheated? If they close Chaos, WP will cease any RO servers (except the "clickers" or whatever else they have for phones) by the end of 2022.

Yeah, new servers are good every now and then. But some people would like to be able to have something to show for the years' worth of time and money invested in something. If WP promises that they're going to open a new server, AND that they're going to shut it down in a year, do you actually think anyone's going to spend any money on it? Honestly?

Mayari, is there going to be an announcement any time soon as to what the GM team has decided? Kinda interested in the outcome, ya know?

Well for me, having an "alive" short lived server is better than an "dead" long-live-the-zombie server. Whats the point of holding on Chaos when it's deserted? Dont tell me I've not invested in Chaos a lot. I dare say I'm one of the people who have financially invested on Chaos (but 0 hours lol). It's just that. It aint right. Nothing WP does will resurrect Chaos. New updates? We know that aint the point. Fixing bugs? Then what? They fixed Themis and nothing happened. How many people exactly main Ranger? Will fixing FAS bring 1k players back? 

#178 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 17 March 2022 - 04:05 PM

Well for me, having an "alive" short lived server is better than an "dead" long-live-the-zombie server. Whats the point of holding on Chaos when it's deserted? Dont tell me I've not invested in Chaos a lot. I dare say I'm one of the people who have financially invested on Chaos (but 0 hours lol). It's just that. It aint right. Nothing WP does will resurrect Chaos. New updates? We know that aint the point. Fixing bugs? Then what? They fixed Themis and nothing happened. How many people exactly main Ranger? Will fixing FAS bring 1k players back? 

What if the game itself is the problem and that adding a new P2P server, starting all over, adding more things to do and relying on a gamble would just make things worse for the company? You could be wishing the death sentence for iRO with this suggested move. Ragnarok is an old as f game, plus its community is spread all over with temporary servers and other legit servers like thaiRO hording all of them.. leaving little to iRO.

A new P2P server isn't different enough with RT that it will keep players playing for several years going forward. It's basically RT 2.0 with a different mode of payment. What likely's gonna happen is history is going to repeat itself. kRO will continue doing what it has been doing and WO gonna continue letting people down simply because they are short staffed.

#179 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 17 March 2022 - 04:27 PM

What if the game itself is the problem and that adding a new P2P server, starting all over, adding more things to do and relying on a gamble would just make things worse for the company? You could be wishing the death sentence for iRO with this suggested move. Ragnarok is an old as f game, plus its community is spread all over with temporary servers and other legit servers like thaiRO hording all of them.. leaving little to iRO.

A new P2P server isn't different enough with RT that it will keep players playing for several years going forward. It's basically RT 2.0 with a different mode of payment. What likely's gonna happen is history is going to repeat itself. kRO will continue doing what it has been doing and WO gonna continue letting people down simply because they are short staffed.

Imagine you're on the sinking titanic, would you rather die with it or ... make a temporary life boat to jump on. There is a chance the temporary boat will sink but at the same time you could also land on an island before it sinks. Again, what would you do if you're WP? What would you do to save Chaos? Too many mistakes from 2020 until now. Future looks dark too. New updates dont even look appealing. More like .. macro gaming.

#180 DonnaLovesYou

DonnaLovesYou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 March 2022 - 06:30 PM

I notice some people here who comment so much negativity without actually being on the game for even 6 months+ straight and actually /trying/ to enjoy and adapt to the new ways the server evolved to.

iRO Chaos is still very enjoyable if you actually decide to do something ingame and have a great/healthy relationship with your ingame buds. There are still so many people who level, do instances, hunt MVPs that many people are camping them(friend just got an MVP card yesterday from 1 they been camping), or do social activities and even sit in town, maybe in ways not like "before". You also have to coordinate with ppl ahead to party up or just go to the actual levelling site and find parties(did last night). People have to find ways and it wont just magically appear. I have met new players who are now maxed out and playing although some don't like that it's a solo thing now and leave. 

There are fewer people since there's a lot of new games/servers that opened, so naturally they would try it out but I do notice a lot of them come back like some of these forum commenters here who barely play but still post like they are active asf.

Like some mentioned, a lot of the players are working, have families and even some studying. No one who got more responsibilities irl wants to start over again and that's the appeal Chaos has. People take breaks and have something to come back to.

This isn't the first time a server from iRO has dropped in population. When I started here 2013 ish the server I was on had few people that it did shock me but it was still enjoyable, eventually got merged and plenty followed. It won't be the first and it won't be the last. I personally would rather play in a long lasting/stable server like Chaos than play in those short term ones and I know many (active) people who feel the same way. 

To sum it all up, iRO Chaos isn't all bad as some people make it out to be since there are still active players (Although busy and have different timezones). People have said iRO will close since 2015 and it hasn't. I do agree bugs need to fixed and updates are needed because it does affect customer experience, and I hope that the direction WP is going to, will take that into consideration.

@CM Mayari thank you so much for being patient with all of us and we really appreciate what you're doing. I want to apologize if some people here were rude to you. I am one of those that are quietly cringing at some of the entitled comments you received and you did not deserve them. Please keep the great work up!! Your energy is refreshing here!! 

Lastly, most active players I know don't spend much time here in the forums and just play and coordinate ingame/in discord and just go on here when there's Kachua/OCP Wishlist 

#181 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 18 March 2022 - 07:43 PM

Imagine you're on the sinking titanic, would you rather die with it or ... make a temporary life boat to jump on. There is a chance the temporary boat will sink but at the same time you could also land on an island before it sinks. Again, what would you do if you're WP? What would you do to save Chaos? Too many mistakes from 2020 until now. Future looks dark too. New updates dont even look appealing. More like .. macro gaming.

Not as many people are leaving because of bugs, lack of updates, broken skills, etc as you might think. I had quit some years ago because WP actually scammed some of us, and it pissed me off.

If I remember correctly, WP came out with a middle headgear called the Happy Parrot in roughly 2016. They sold it in a box for 500KP. I used to get the 30-day VIP + 1500KP bundle, and I bought 3 of the boxes. I got the parrot with one of the boxes. A short time later, they came out with the slotted version, and sold it in a firesale for 300KP. I was pissed. 

So yeah, it's not something so ridiculous as WoE being dead that makes people leave. It's the actual mismanagement of WP itself. I mean, I seriously doubt that a lot of people have said "omg! fas is still bugged! after all these years, all the money I've spent, and the nonsense WP's put us thru, I'm gonna to quit because of a bug! I'm done!"

RO's hardcore fanbase is shrinking, that's obvious. But as long as WP maintains enough of the high spenders, Chaos will stay open. Doesn't mean the P2P server can't be opened next to Chaos...

#182 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 20 March 2022 - 08:16 AM

I notice some people here who comment so much negativity without actually being on the game for even 6 months+ straight and actually /trying/ to enjoy and adapt to the new ways the server evolved to.

iRO Chaos is still very enjoyable if you actually decide to do something ingame and have a great/healthy relationship with your ingame buds. There are still so many people who level, do instances, hunt MVPs that many people are camping them(friend just got an MVP card yesterday from 1 they been camping), or do social activities and even sit in town, maybe in ways not like "before". You also have to coordinate with ppl ahead to party up or just go to the actual levelling site and find parties(did last night). People have to find ways and it wont just magically appear. I have met new players who are now maxed out and playing although some don't like that it's a solo thing now and leave. 

There are fewer people since there's a lot of new games/servers that opened, so naturally they would try it out but I do notice a lot of them come back like some of these forum commenters here who barely play but still post like they are active asf.

Like some mentioned, a lot of the players are working, have families and even some studying. No one who got more responsibilities irl wants to start over again and that's the appeal Chaos has. People take breaks and have something to come back to.

This isn't the first time a server from iRO has dropped in population. When I started here 2013 ish the server I was on had few people that it did shock me but it was still enjoyable, eventually got merged and plenty followed. It won't be the first and it won't be the last. I personally would rather play in a long lasting/stable server like Chaos than play in those short term ones and I know many (active) people who feel the same way. 

To sum it all up, iRO Chaos isn't all bad as some people make it out to be since there are still active players (Although busy and have different timezones). People have said iRO will close since 2015 and it hasn't. I do agree bugs need to fixed and updates are needed because it does affect customer experience, and I hope that the direction WP is going to, will take that into consideration.

@CM Mayari thank you so much for being patient with all of us and we really appreciate what you're doing. I want to apologize if some people here were rude to you. I am one of those that are quietly cringing at some of the entitled comments you received and you did not deserve them. Please keep the great work up!! Your energy is refreshing here!! 

Lastly, most active players I know don't spend much time here in the forums and just play and coordinate ingame/in discord and just go on here when there's Kachua/OCP Wishlist 

i was playing the six last months. Server is dead. Economy is dead an the only things are worth to sell/buy is P2P stuff (BSB, BB, BMx3, BG), the content of the game is garbage and nobody buy. WP give a bad service, historically. Some new P2P items are released with bugs, some skills (CC) are bug. The WP lovers players are funny.

Edited by nazhioozh, 20 March 2022 - 08:20 AM.

#183 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 20 March 2022 - 09:04 AM

Not as funny as the ppl with stockholm syndrome who apparently hate the state of the game, the company, the community, etcbut just cant move on and keep festering the forums with negativity and bandwagoning

#184 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 10:56 AM

Not as funny as the ppl with stockholm syndrome who apparently hate the state of the game, the company, the community, etcbut just cant move on and keep festering the forums with negativity and bandwagoning

How to not be negative these days with any knowledge on this game? Only way to not be negative is be a new player or someone that doesn't care about game.

Yes agree no point posting negativity though. Posting about anything but bugged cash items is useless on these forum unless it's like that survey thread where kro actually care and watch.

#185 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 10:58 AM

Not as many people are leaving because of bugs, lack of updates, broken skills, etc as you might think. I had quit some years ago because WP actually scammed some of us, and it pissed me off.

If I remember correctly, WP came out with a middle headgear called the Happy Parrot in roughly 2016. They sold it in a box for 500KP. I used to get the 30-day VIP + 1500KP bundle, and I bought 3 of the boxes. I got the parrot with one of the boxes. A short time later, they came out with the slotted version, and sold it in a firesale for 300KP. I was pissed. 

So yeah, it's not something so ridiculous as WoE being dead that makes people leave. It's the actual mismanagement of WP itself. I mean, I seriously doubt that a lot of people have said "omg! fas is still bugged! after all these years, all the money I've spent, and the nonsense WP's put us thru, I'm gonna to quit because of a bug! I'm done!"

RO's hardcore fanbase is shrinking, that's obvious. But as long as WP maintains enough of the high spenders, Chaos will stay open. Doesn't mean the P2P server can't be opened next to Chaos...

Well ... I've never said people are leaving because of the bugs. That's why I dare say that even if FAS or w/e bugs are fixed (or Chaos gets new updates), people will continued leaving. I've always been saying couple things (and mind you, crying to WP to fix bugs aint one of them)

1. Dont let WoE die and,

2. Dont let everyone get OP too easily.

About your Happy parrot thing. That aint exactly a scam. You got to use your parrots for a duration of time before the slotted version came out. You did enjoy your investment. With that logic, Apple/ Samsung and every technology companies have been scamming their customers for releasing more advanced and sophisticated models as time goes by.

You can disagree with me that WoE being dead wasnt one of the culprits. We both know that iRO had always been able to maintain population over 3k ... sometimes even 3.5k almost hitting 4k for years (or since 2012 that I joined but I'm sure it' went back further than that) until the end of 2019. Since then the beginning of 2020 to 2022, just 2 years ... population has dropped from 3k+ to 1k or even less. Wonder what were the main culprits ... hmm. If its not WoE, then MA? If also not MA, and its not bugs not getting fixed ... then its gotta be the RoT server ... right? How dare WP open a new server to try to make money!

"As long as WP maintains enough of the high spenders" ... Welll apparently they dont. Maybe that is why kRO doesnt even care about iRO. Most people dont even wanna pay $10/month to support iRO. Also, most people are still living in their dreams of old Chaos glory and dont even want to move on to a new fresh start. Cant let go out items and zeny apparently.

#186 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 20 March 2022 - 01:14 PM

Someone got triggered by being called a WP lover player  :heh:

#187 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 01:20 PM

Well ... I've never said people are leaving because of the bugs. That's why I dare say that even if FAS or w/e bugs are fixed (or Chaos gets new updates), people will continued leaving. I've always been saying couple things (and mind you, crying to WP to fix bugs aint one of them)

1. Dont let WoE die and,

2. Dont let everyone get OP too easily.

About your Happy parrot thing. That aint exactly a scam. You got to use your parrots for a duration of time before the slotted version came out. You did enjoy your investment. With that logic, Apple/ Samsung and every technology companies have been scamming their customers for releasing more advanced and sophisticated models as time goes by.

You can disagree with me that WoE being dead wasnt one of the culprits. We both know that iRO had always been able to maintain population over 3k ... sometimes even 3.5k almost hitting 4k for years (or since 2012 that I joined but I'm sure it' went back further than that) until the end of 2019. Since then the beginning of 2020 to 2022, just 2 years ... population has dropped from 3k+ to 1k or even less. Wonder what were the main culprits ... hmm. If its not WoE, then MA? If also not MA, and its not bugs not getting fixed ... then its gotta be the RoT server ... right? How dare WP open a new server to try to make money!

"As long as WP maintains enough of the high spenders" ... Welll apparently they dont. Maybe that is why kRO doesnt even care about iRO. Most people dont even wanna pay $10/month to support iRO. Also, most people are still living in their dreams of old Chaos glory and dont even want to move on to a new fresh start. Cant let go out items and zeny apparently.

People don't want to move on from Chaos because it's where their main accounts are, it's where they are more well established. It's a daunting task to start over fresh. And asking a guild who has worked their asses off day in and day out to just throw away all those MVP cards and god items accumulated over decades, you think they're going to just say "hell yeah! erase all of our hard work! That'd be GREAT!"? Like I said, if you erase Chaos, you may as well shut down the RO servers completely.

Apple and Samsung wait at least a specified time before releasing their new phones. And it's usually the phone that does NOT have the extra features that's cheaper. The slotted Happy Parrot was released in a firesale a couple of weeks after I got mine (again, iirc). You can say I got to enjoy mine before the cheaper, better verson was released, but it was only a couple of weeks. Weeks, days, it's still a rip-off considering I know of no way of getting it slotted. And if there was, it would probably have a very high rate of failure, which would destroy it. You might think it's fair, but it's not. It's the definition of a scam. Defend WP all you want, you can't convince me otherwise. I wouldn't mind being one of those people who "supports iRO for $10 per month," but would you want to continuously give someone money after you got scammed?

As for Gravity, I honestly don't think they would care about us if WP profited $1 USD or $50bil. I think I read some time ago that (please, correct me if I'm wrong) WP buys the license to host iRO for about $1mil per year. The rest is profit for WP. And with the amount of issues iRO has, Gravity probably thinks we're whinny little babies every time we ask for help, especially when it's a custom item or feature that we're having issues with.

#188 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 03:13 PM

I just want to say this is pretty awesome and accurate. Thank you!

#189 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 06:21 PM

People don't want to move on from Chaos because it's where their main accounts are, it's where they are more well established. It's a daunting task to start over fresh. And asking a guild who has worked their asses off day in and day out to just throw away all those MVP cards and god items accumulated over decades, you think they're going to just say "hell yeah! erase all of our hard work! That'd be GREAT!"? Like I said, if you erase Chaos, you may as well shut down the RO servers completely.

Apple and Samsung wait at least a specified time before releasing their new phones. And it's usually the phone that does NOT have the extra features that's cheaper. The slotted Happy Parrot was released in a firesale a couple of weeks after I got mine (again, iirc). You can say I got to enjoy mine before the cheaper, better verson was released, but it was only a couple of weeks. Weeks, days, it's still a rip-off considering I know of no way of getting it slotted. And if there was, it would probably have a very high rate of failure, which would destroy it. You might think it's fair, but it's not. It's the definition of a scam. Defend WP all you want, you can't convince me otherwise. I wouldn't mind being one of those people who "supports iRO for $10 per month," but would you want to continuously give someone money after you got scammed?

As for Gravity, I honestly don't think they would care about us if WP profited $1 USD or $50bil. I think I read some time ago that (please, correct me if I'm wrong) WP buys the license to host iRO for about $1mil per year. The rest is profit for WP. And with the amount of issues iRO has, Gravity probably thinks we're whinny little babies every time we ask for help, especially when it's a custom item or feature that we're having issues with.

And that's why iRO is a fall behind compared to other SEA servers. Most people on Chaos are too attached to their "well establishment" and its the same reason why most people dont really wanna play iRO. I'm not suggesting for Chaos deletion. I'm suggesting WP to open a new server because investing further on Chaos is a waste of time and resources. If it dies, it dies. Its just that but again, like you said, most people cant move on because they're well established. This means, whenever kRO sends updates to Chaos, people will just come back and if they dont, doesnt matter. Chaos is a F2P server anyway and most well-established players dont even spend a dollar. They can easily get free VIPs from Eden and such. If they want Cash items? Buy them from new players who have no mean to make good zeny but to sell cash items to fund themselves because there are no parties left. All PvM loots from instances are trash and dont sell well, thanks to alts. So meanwhile, WP should be focusing on new servers where they can actually release updates. 

#190 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 09:58 AM

And that's why iRO is a fall behind compared to other SEA servers. Most people on Chaos are too attached to their "well establishment" and its the same reason why most people dont really wanna play iRO. I'm not suggesting for Chaos deletion. I'm suggesting WP to open a new server because investing further on Chaos is a waste of time and resources. If it dies, it dies. Its just that but again, like you said, most people cant move on because they're well established. This means, whenever kRO sends updates to Chaos, people will just come back and if they dont, doesnt matter. Chaos is a F2P server anyway and most well-established players dont even spend a dollar. They can easily get free VIPs from Eden and such. If they want Cash items? Buy them from new players who have no mean to make good zeny but to sell cash items to fund themselves because there are no parties left. All PvM loots from instances are trash and dont sell well, thanks to alts. So meanwhile, WP should be focusing on new servers where they can actually release updates. 

How do you know putting more resources on Chaos is a waste of time and resources? Like you face some challenges, you cannot overcome it immediately, then you run away and say I am gonna start again, and then go to the same vicious cycle again and again?

As yourself suggested, there are so many other RO servers, if you really want to try a "new" server, you can find one of the other ROs and enjoy your new adventure there :)

Edited by mic9010, 21 March 2022 - 10:01 AM.

#191 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 11:00 AM

How do you know putting more resources on Chaos is a waste of time and resources? Like you face some challenges, you cannot overcome it immediately, then you run away and say I am gonna start again, and then go to the same vicious cycle again and again?

As yourself suggested, there are so many other RO servers, if you really want to try a "new" server, you can find one of the other ROs and enjoy your new adventure there :)

How do I know? That question should be answered by you or anyone who still want WP to focus on only Chaos. WP did have level 185 update and new instances. So why does the population keep dropping? Apparently, putting resources on Chaos isn't a waste right?

That also goes to you. If WP will open a new server, you are more than welcome to stay on Chaos and hug your beloved hard earned items and zeny .... all alone.

#192 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 11:35 AM

well, if WP open a new server i guess they will be finally free to ban from chaos cheater whales with spending granted immunity ...

Edited by RonSilver, 21 March 2022 - 11:35 AM.

#193 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 11:45 AM

How do I know? That question should be answered by you or anyone who still want WP to focus on only Chaos. WP did have level 185 update and new instances. So why does the population keep dropping? Apparently, putting resources on Chaos isn't a waste right?

That also goes to you. If WP will open a new server, you are more than welcome to stay on Chaos and hug your beloved hard earned items and zeny .... all alone.

Lol, I am asking you the question, and please give a clear answer rather than kick the ball back okay? Also are you suggesting opening a new server will bring people back? 

You don't need to care if I stay on Chaos or play somewhere else, it is none of your business. Again, you can go play other RO instead of spending your time here asking for a new server :)

#194 ARCHMAGEOLIVA

ARCHMAGEOLIVA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 11:47 AM

Population rose when the 185 was implemented, for first time on a long time we had public parties again for nogg and abyss GH, the problem is that leveling is not something repeatable with a single character , so when you achieve 185 you can't do nothing more, but that's not the case with instances, having Edda biolabs or fall of glast heim will bring people back because those have great rewards, and if they are implemented with a rise of difficulty , we will have public parties for that everyday, so yeah what chaos needs is investment, the last big update wasn't that big honestly, we need content

#195 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 03:40 PM

Fall of Glast Heim is meh. Literally one piece of accessory. If you wanna talk about rich content then those are EDDA Biolab, Glast Heim Challenge Mode and 17.2. The items in these instances for the most part were not made obsolete even by the most current OCPs.

What iRO is also severely lacking are the class enchant stones. These enchants on costumes resonate with both OCPs, items in said instances and class reworks. kRO sent us the Class Shadow Cube and has been on sale for 2 years now. We should get the Skill Shadow Cube as replacement.

#196 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 04:53 PM

I think Chakri is right in the fact that people are already so OP. I do not think any type of content they could put in would be good for more than 1 month. The market will become saturated because everyone can do content easily. People had 185 in less than 1 day and there is only 2 good maps to level on. RO already has tons of instances and dungeons. Anything they put in will become obsolete in max 3 months and people will be calling for updates again. People should enjoy the game for what it is.

and as for partying from 175-185. I guess TECHNICALLY people are in a party leveling. However, you do not help each other and are solo leveling. So partying isn't really a thing there either. I would think that partying has some type of collaboration between party members for the good of the party. When you have 12/12 people winging and soloing I don't see the whole working together thing.

I wish I had some type of suggestion to contribute but honestly I do not. The game has become what the game has become.

#197 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 04:59 PM

Lol, I am asking you the question, and please give a clear answer rather than kick the ball back okay? Also are you suggesting opening a new server will bring people back?

You don't need to care if I stay on Chaos or play somewhere else, it is none of your business. Again, you can go play other RO instead of spending your time here asking for a new server :)

You have disagreed with my point that "investing on Chais is a waste of time and resources" and my support is that WP has recently updated Chaos with level 185 and two new dungeons, yet population still continues to decline.

Now since you have disagreed with me. This automatically means that you think investing further on Chaos is NOT is waste of time. So explain your logic.

WP is doing a survey so again, if you don't wanna play a new server when they open, then don't. No one is forcing you to play.

Opening a new server will temporarily bring people back. I know that's what happened to RoT. A new server won't last for a decade but it will still be a bette server than a zombie server Chaos. Whether WP opening a new server or not, Chaos population will continue to decline. That's a fact. It's been shown many times.

Rmemeber when many people cried for level 185 update. What happened when WP put the update?

Edited by ChakriGuard, 21 March 2022 - 05:02 PM.

#198 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 05:39 AM

I'm not suggesting for Chaos deletion.

Actually, you were. xD That's the whole reason why I was talking to you about this. You were basically saying "out with the old (Chaos and Trans) in with the new (P2P server)". I stated a few times that if you shut down Chaos, you may as well shut down all iRO servers that aren't phone-based. And my entire point was that WP could open a new P2P server with Chaos intact, BUT it's not wise to do it right now because the Trans server hasn't even closed yet. They'd look like scammers doing that, especially when people can't get their accounts transferred to Chaos when just about every other server was merged in.

And I also said it before, free players who don't spend a dime on the game still contribute to iRO because the cashshop item they paid zeny for still had to be purchased with real money from someone else. That, and they boost the number of players on the servers, making the server look more active, more inviting to new players.

Edited by belld1711, 22 March 2022 - 05:39 AM.

#199 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 06:23 AM

Actually, you were. xD That's the whole reason why I was talking to you about this. You were basically saying "out with the old (Chaos and Trans) in with the new (P2P server)". I stated a few times that if you shut down Chaos, you may as well shut down all iRO servers that aren't phone-based. And my entire point was that WP could open a new P2P server with Chaos intact, BUT it's not wise to do it right now because the Trans server hasn't even closed yet. They'd look like scammers doing that, especially when people can't get their accounts transferred to Chaos when just about every other server was merged in.

And I also said it before, free players who don't spend a dime on the game still contribute to iRO because the cashshop item they paid zeny for still had to be purchased with real money from someone else. That, and they boost the number of players on the servers, making the server look more active, more inviting to new players.

Can you quote the part where I suggested for Chaos deletion? "Out with the old in with the new" doesn't mean a deletion. It means to use resources more wisely.

I dont think WP will even shut dow (delete) Chaos. Even if there are 50 people left as long as they can sell OCPs and Kachues. So you don't have to worry about Chaos deletion.

#200 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 22 March 2022 - 06:39 AM

oh the semantics game i see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users