returning newbie - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

returning newbie

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sovike77

sovike77

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 02:48 PM

I barely remembered last time I played Ragnarok, I believed it was more then 10 years ago.
Revently just find out this group and so excited to be back
I've got into Ragnarok Transcendence server and I didn't see a lot guide about it, then I would like ask my questions here, and always looking forward to meet newbies like me to level up together.

here are my questions:

I didn't see the "eden officer" there in game, is it aviable in RT? Seems like it's a important role accounding to my search here.
If there is no eden officer, any advise about how to level up qucik in this server?
I can sell points for how much zeny as usual? and in what way?can I purchase the magic stones or VIP bag, then sell it to other people to earn zeny? What's the rate?

Thanks ahead!

#2 Ziyuukun

Ziyuukun

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 March 2022 - 05:26 AM

https://forums.warpp...e-announcement/

Hello Everyone,

Regretfully, today we are announcing that Ragnarok Transcendence will be ceasing operations on 3/31/2022.

All users who have made purchases since December 1st will have their points refunded and converted to WarpPortal Energy. All points currently existing on RT accounts will be returned to the parent WarpPortal Account as WarpPortal Energy.

★Was announced yesterday

#3 JPTrader604

JPTrader604

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 March 2022 - 12:01 AM

I barely remembered last time I played Ragnarok, I believed it was more then 10 years ago.
Revently just find out this group and so excited to be back
I've got into Ragnarok Transcendence server and I didn't see a lot guide about it, then I would like ask my questions here, and always looking forward to meet newbies like me to level up together.

here are my questions:

I didn't see the "eden officer" there in game, is it aviable in RT? Seems like it's a important role accounding to my search here.
If there is no eden officer, any advise about how to level up qucik in this server?
I can sell points for how much zeny as usual? and in what way?can I purchase the magic stones or VIP bag, then sell it to other people to earn zeny? What's the rate?

Thanks ahead!

if you get into chaos let me know, ill give you a bonus head start to make up for wasted time on transcendence it's the worst when that happens  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users