March 24th Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 24th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
113 replies to this topic

#76 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 March 2022 - 11:06 PM

The OCP this time drops the double amount of Odas. Will this be implemented for the previous OCP as well?

#77 yixunxun

yixunxun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 03:06 AM

We should be open

i just want say,with the new ocp,Sunken Ship are conquered by a group of BlackSmith LV99 AFK+greed,is this legal?

#78 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 25 March 2022 - 04:28 AM

Madical Cape is ridiculous lol

1. When brute, fish type monsters are killed, adds 0.5% chance to drop Combat Pill  <<<< no. it doesn't drop Combat Pill. it drop Psychotropic (as unknow item), which cast Gloomy Shyness to self. But since Gloomy Shyness has been reworked to become debuff in IRO already. so this item is meh.

2. Serum still be unknown item. But it works properly (cures GX poisons).

3. Combat Pill also be unknow item and doesn't work properly (missing its effect).

Edited by Sigma1, 25 March 2022 - 04:30 AM.

#79 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 04:48 AM

What with the costumes of the previous box? carefree face, sign post, etc?

• The following costumes can be exchanged for the Enchant Stone Boxes listed
    [spoiler]
    Costume Samba Carnival Feather exchanges for Enchant_Stone_Box11
    Costume Nydhog's Rumor exchanges for Enchant_Stone_Box11
    Costume Knitting Low Twin(White) exchanges for Enchant_Stone_Box11
    Costume Feather Stola exchanges for Enchant_Stone_Box10
    Costume Demon Crown exchanges for Enchant_Stone_Box10
    Costume Love Guard exchanges for Enchant_Stone_Box10
    Costume Cap of Blindness exchanges for Enchant_Stone_Box9
    Costume Diadem exchanges for Enchant_Stone_Box9
    Costume Gravekeeper Blinker exchanges for Enchant_Stone_Box9
    Costume Helmet of Siegfried exchanges for Enchant_Stone_Box8

#80 awts2006

awts2006

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 10:43 AM

Hi I just testes +11 Pope Osuwari Head + Diabolus Wing [Kiel]. it supposed to be total of 90% reduce delay but sadly it ends up increasing the delay by 30% so the effect of Pope Osuwari Head is removed. ending i got only 30% reduce delay if I combine it. So the description in game is wrong and the description in site is the one working. 

Edited by awts2006, 25 March 2022 - 10:44 AM.

#81 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 11:20 AM

RIP to those annoying gxes poisoning in woe castles. I hope there’s an item that can remove masq too coz SCs are annoying AF too.

#82 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 25 March 2022 - 11:21 AM

Funny how CM icecream delete all my comments (I'm not breaking the rules of the forum in any case). Is sad how you guys are desperate to delete every comment complaining about your bad service. The tyrant's age is here sadly

#83 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 March 2022 - 11:23 AM

I also tested that +9 gate of netherworld does not reduce 120% of the fixed cast time (i.e, the so called "additional 70%"), is it a bug or you guys just doing another wrong translation to cheat money?

#84 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 25 March 2022 - 11:38 AM

I also tested that +9 gate of netherworld does not reduce 120% of the fixed cast time (i.e, the so called "additional 70%"), is it a bug or you guys just doing another wrong translation to cheat money?

For once they actually did the translation right, the jRO description was also stated like that.. not that I know how it's intended to work though..

#85 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 11:40 AM

For once they actually did the translation right, the jRO description was also stated like that.. not that I know how it's intended to work though..

That's a very strange description then, @Campitor, if it's intended to reduce 70% only, could you also at least fix your website and in-game description?

#86 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 11:52 AM

well, the fact that it says reduce 50% of fixed casting, additional reduction of 70% at +9, then suddenly reverts back to only a specific skill reduction of fixed casting is already suspicious.

For one thing, why in the world would it go for 120% reduction? That's stupid. Then with an expensive MvP card, you only get one skill reduced of its fixed casting time. That's even more dumb. I have a feeling that 50% + 70% is wrong to begin with. Its likely not additional 70%, rather, it increases from 50% to 70%.

Edited by awesomegeek, 25 March 2022 - 11:54 AM.

#87 jjgp007

jjgp007

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 March 2022 - 11:55 AM

Funny how CM icecream delete all my comments (I'm not breaking the rules of the forum in any case). Is sad how you guys are desperate to delete every comment complaining about your bad service. The tyrant's age is here sadly

not breaking rules, but it has already been explained a gazillion times why there is no fix.

Edited by jjgp007, 25 March 2022 - 12:23 PM.

#88 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 12:12 PM

kiel set malus makes sense

#89 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 12:42 PM

well, the fact that it says reduce 50% of fixed casting, additional reduction of 70% at +9, then suddenly reverts back to only a specific skill reduction of fixed casting is already suspicious.

For one thing, why in the world would it go for 120% reduction? That's stupid. Then with an expensive MvP card, you only get one skill reduced of its fixed casting time. That's even more dumb. I have a feeling that 50% + 70% is wrong to begin with. Its likely not additional 70%, rather, it increases from 50% to 70%.

I doubted it is 120% too when I saw with Fenrir card it reduces 100% for one skill, which makes no sense if it can reduce 120% for all skills. Anyway, just waiting for an official reply from the WP team to confirm.

#90 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 25 March 2022 - 01:12 PM

So your point is quite strange.  You cannot afford OCP    so you hope others also cannot buy OCP.   You can play the game without OCP but you demonstrate you are competing with others so you are forced to buy OCP.    So may I ask you who force you to compete with others,   or who force you to play the game?

The fact is that in other servers, (like twRO once again), the in-game unfairness is quite much more serious than iRO, where you are even harder to play without high amount of payment.

If you even complain iRO's in-game economy forces you to pay, maybe you are not suitable for MMORPG.

bro you even don't understand what i'm saying?, suitable MMORPG sell content, sell storage, weight limit, buffs, important stuff like KRO it's obtenaible from In game methods, mvp, dungeons, etc.
My only point: too much ocp, too broken, too often = kill party, kill guilds, kill friends and kill any interest on farm any stuff for woe or pvm.
I'm 12 years old player i really miss how good was woe in 2010 ~ 2015 how good was level up from 150 to 175 with huges party, it's sad how solo it's game now, how dead is economy now and how dead is woe now.
I spent several dollars on game i have full end game gears on most of my jobs, except genetic wich it's only used for sell, my point it's more global than "i can't afford" or "you don't need to use ocp". Ofc if you are still playing, you are forced to use that gears, other wise you can't play, because you will never find party to level up or do instances, or WOE, too few people are doing WoE and most of them play like 1 hour of woe or less.
I repeat, lack of content is one of the huge problems, OCP to broken it's another, you don't  see ?  when new content comes out, still will be boring because you already have better stuffs than incoming gears from next episodes, still you will deal ton of millions to new mvps, and still nothing challenging.
And worst releasing OCP with bugs inexistent combos and inexistent items...
how do yo make more people to play? making a game to play in party and people can call friends to join and play or make players to play full solo pvm?
nothing more to say.

Edited by Ucatolica, 25 March 2022 - 01:23 PM.

#91 jsstytem

jsstytem

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 02:07 PM

#Campitor

Anulus Ring

When using Lightning Walk lv10, increase chance to guide attack by 20%.

but in the game the skill is max lv5

and 

When using Gentle Touch - Convert lv10, reduce variable casting by 15%

this skil max is lv5 too

The above two skills, in future versions, are also MAX LV5

Please check and correct

thank you

嘿伙計們,我們發現 OCP 在我們打開之前沒有提供正確的消耗品數量,所以我們在打開之前快速重啟。其他值得注意的是

教皇奧蘇瓦里頭

在網站上錯誤地列出了帶有基爾卡的套裝獎勵。這是一套 MALUS,網站將盡快修復。在遊戲中會正確顯示。

設置海棠
裝備基爾卡時,
技能延遲後增加30%,

#92 Raymon

Raymon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 March 2022 - 05:57 PM

My new favourite item description.

Nobody can convince me Warpportal has a translator working for them.

Anulus Ring (which means ring ring - Anulus in latin means a tight closed circle)

An ordinary ring that was transformed into a creepy figure by the magical power interfering devices installed by Illusion.

My previous favourite (this one was tough to beat)

A cap made of the forever blessings of the enriched phantom pope by the eternity mayhem dream to the endless pilgrimage of the restless fortune magic

#93 kira26

kira26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 06:28 PM

No more old costume gear from costume box to become enchantable?

There are still a long long way to go but at least to have some progress every 2 weeks plz...

#94 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 02:11 AM

Or maybe at least try to refer to divine pride for translation by fan (not all items are translated but some…)

#95 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4117 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 02:46 AM

hire someone to spell check the description of the new items

#96 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 04:14 AM

Serum currently has no cooldown. In jRO, it has 60seconds reuse time. But then Oblivion Curse there isn't likely bugged.

So i'm asking the GMs. What are you gonna do about this?

I already sent a ticket last year about the status ailment having its resistance formula reversed but you force closed it.

This Serum is an alternative fix, but if you add such a long reuse time, it's useless against GXes in WoE who all they do is spam Posion Smoke.

Either you fix Oblivion Curse, or you keep Serum the way it is now. I rather you fix the skill itself and make people stack up INT.

#97 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 26 March 2022 - 04:57 AM

We don't have OCP Wishlist now? Can we please have Glittering Nyan Nyan Choker[1] https://divine-pride...n-nyan-choker-1 and Fluffy Dandelion Shoes https://divine-pride...dandelion-shoes for the next OCP? I wanna play magic Doram thank you :D

Edited by Vladdin, 26 March 2022 - 05:07 AM.

#98 TTMJ

TTMJ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 05:31 AM

Seriously no slot on Anulus? Shield Ring, Dark Ring, 6th Sense Ring, Devil Ring, Pazuzu Ring, etc etc... All get slot but not the ring ring. I can only hope that this is an early April Fool's prank and that Anulus will be given the slot it deserves along with the fix to requiring level 10 skills which are maxed out at 5.

#99 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 05:41 AM

This is the formula from your documents.
Target has a chance of resisting Oblivion Curse poison. If this number is represented by a:

100% - (100 - 0.8 x INT) = a.
if a < 5%, poison resistance is set to 5%.

Based on my testing the formula is not being strictly followed. First off, the part "if A is less then 5%, poison resistance is set to 5%". This is not correct. It's actually like this:

100% - A.
where A = 100 - (0.8 x INT).
if A < 5, A= 5.

125 INT makes the variable "A" the lowest at 0. The last part makes sure "A" is not below 5% so that the poison resistance is set to maximum of 95%. A target can't have 100% resistance. There's a minimum chance of infection at 5%. That's it.

And the testing confirms it. But the calculation is reversed. 1 INT gave the best resistance, while more INT decreased the resistance. It's supposed to be more INT, more resistance. 125 INT should provide the maximum resistance at 95%, not 1 INT.

https://youtu.be/4_6FGwmIjk0

#100 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 09:09 AM

the translation is wrong, on +9 reduce a total of 70%

Edit:

This is the formula from your documents.
Target has a chance of resisting Oblivion Curse poison. If this number is represented by a:
100% - (100 - 0.8 x INT) = a.
if a < 5%, poison resistance is set to 5%.

what is the source of that's "documents"??, this isn't the first time i see someone referencing that text.

Edited by AkiuNok, 26 March 2022 - 10:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users