• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ReadyPlayerManu

ReadyPlayerManu

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2022 - 10:37 PM

Good day everyone. I hope it would be okay to post here as I read a lot of useful tips in this forum. I am a player from Ragnarok GGH, the official server in Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines.

In 3 days, they will release the 3rd jobs in our server. I am new to transendence and would really need help from you guys. I want to build an ASS chaser from the get go because I really enjoy the game style of SCs. However I believe that the only viable build at the moment is ROFL which is very expensive. Can I ask for tips regarding the path I will take as an ASS chaser once the 3rd jobs are released? Like stats to prioritize and skills? They have not announced yet the version which the server will adopt, so I still don't have a equipment build yet. Using bow at the moment as my Str is 1.

Thank you and I hope this post is allowed.

#2 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 12 April 2022 - 04:58 AM

its allowed but prolly you wont get any answer here, too many item availability differences.

#3 ReadyPlayerManu

ReadyPlayerManu

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2022 - 06:32 PM

its allowed but prolly you wont get any answer here, too many item availability differences.

Thank you for your reply. Resources from our server are very scarce. Most of the players rely on builds from other servers. Are duple light and meteor storm the best skills to copy after changing to SC? getting excited as tomorrow is already the update. I'm also saving up my stats for now so I won't mess it up.

#4 nitaant1234

nitaant1234

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 April 2022 - 08:06 AM

duple light and meteor storm are generally the best. get a salamander carded garment, and as much aspd as you can. as much matk as you can. if your server has elemental sword or cd in mouth could be worth, or lunar rainbow set with old parasol or fwq leg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users