Q+A Announcement! - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Q+A Announcement!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#26 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 07:35 PM

What are your plans to bring in more players? 

#27 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2022 - 07:38 PM

When will Focus Arrow Strike get fixed in iRO? This bug has been there for over two years now, and we keep asking for the fix.

When will we get new content like ep 17.2 and later, edda biolab and glast heim challenge mode?

What's your standard for hiring people here in North America? Your current GM, dev and QA team are literally not looking good.

Edited by mic9010, 07 June 2022 - 07:39 PM.

#28 GrimFlayer

GrimFlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 June 2022 - 07:40 PM

I would like to ask many things so sorry in advance.

iRO is so much behind in terms of "quality of life gaming", thus I would like to ask when...

1) second password: 4 digits before character selection
2) updated character selection page: 1 page=visible 15 slots
3) new over weight limit: 70%
4) card drop effect: light tube and ting* effect sound
5) item comparison and trade restriction description on the item itself 
6) updated skill animation like spin and spin count of RC, breath animation of DB/DBW, etc
7) new skill battle mode slots just like in kRO
8) map names when entering dungeons, cities, etc

In terms of game content, when...
1) missing instances, new instances and illusion dungeons like EDDA Somatology, Illusion of Labyrinth, etc
2) class skills improvement for lvl 200 patch
3) lvl 200 maps
4) episode 17.2
5) will iRO follows the JRO exclusive enchant effects on OCPs

Thank you so much.

#29 wayoastr

wayoastr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 07:52 PM

Just wanna know about roadmap._.

#30 JinJakk

JinJakk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 08:13 PM

1) What's the roadmap for iRO updates like?
2) Can we get the more updated/latest version of events instead?
3) Can we get the final version of all skills like how the Cart Cannon got the "fix" since the inability of fixing the problem/bug whenever it appear. 

Edited by JinJakk, 07 June 2022 - 09:30 PM.

#31 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 07 June 2022 - 08:17 PM

1. Any play for WoE revitalization and WoE reward improvement?

2.Any plan for an auction house like Ragnarok Eternal Love where the publisher/developer can put up a rare item for players to bid up through official website or in game. Rare items such as safef to +18 cert or sort of.

3.Any plan for "new" MvP cards in Gacha boxes

#32 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 07 June 2022 - 08:26 PM

As you know, player market economy is vital to the game. Yet the shopping board is not user friendly at all:
- you can't press the Enter key to start the search.
- searching requires the exact name of the item. A typo or abbreviation will render no result. For example, shop board requires user to type temporal dex boots instead of just temp dex.
- it is case sensitive.
- typing a part of the item name is sometimes unsearchable because the 'results are too many'.
- the search only returns the vending at its own city.
- only 1 search is allowed...
Can you please take a look and improve the shopping board?

#33 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 08:27 PM

What are your plans to bring in more players? 

+1

I personally think this server is better than GGH but SEA players seem to be oblivious to iRO's existence seeing how RO is suddenly popular again among SEA people ONLY when GGH was released. 

Edited by mikkotinamide, 07 June 2022 - 08:27 PM.

#34 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 09:04 PM

when constellation tower we need nebula armor

#35 therevengeofnico

therevengeofnico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 June 2022 - 09:37 PM

A couple of things I'd like to ask implemented:

1.)  The pink aura and the *ting* sound indicating a card has dropped so players dont need to dig through unwanted loot. Even if you use greed you still end up with having to throw away the loots you didn't want to pick up in the first place. This also prevents the need of using an edited grf to modify the card into a bigger one so it's easy to spot.

2.) Episode tickets. Basically tickets when can buy from the cash shop to automatically complete a certain episodes quests. This comes in handy for people who want to keep farming materials but don't have the time and patience to do the long quests.

3.) Possibly an implemented on-screen icon that functions like the town billboards to search for stuff on vend but instead of just searching the vends in a specific town, it does a world search. I know most of the vends are in Prontera but sometimes there are some good vends located in smaller towns.

4.) Why don't we make all new costumes that come out of scrolls enchantable? Some costumes like the Master of Fire and Swirling Flame look really cool but without enchant stones which are oftentimes necessary for certain builds, it doesnt get appreciated as much.

5.) Update the costume enchant stone exchanger to burn some of the new stones. A lot of the old stat stones can be rerolled by burning 3 of the same but the list isn't updated with the new ones like the stat exchange stones.

In terms of game content, iRO is years behind jRO and kRO. Your community needs constant updates to keep peaking interests.

1.) Episode 17.2 since a lot of people have been waiting for it.

2.) Level 200 level cap.

3.) Class skill improvements for level 200.

4.) I also believe that implementing crafting options for players who are more into F2P can help rejuvenate the server not only with the player base, but also make it a more beginner friendly server for new players to have a fresh start without having to moan because of too many whales in the server.

5.) Also, I believe a server merge between Chaos and Thor is long overdue.

#36 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 07 June 2022 - 10:58 PM

WoE revitalization

WoE reward improvement

WoE hack, cheats, greyworld, ndl, MP Hack

Bug Fix

Description Fix

Server Merge, take a vote or survey then

Edited by markoh1988, 07 June 2022 - 10:58 PM.

#37 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1096 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 07 June 2022 - 11:39 PM

1.) Will you ever improve the cooking system, make it more rewarding and worthwhile?

2.) Why does it take forever to address bugs?

3.) Why take out Yggdrasil Ascension (pity system) and replace it with a worse gacha in a gacha system?

4.) How much quarterly revenue iRO should be making for you guys to finally pay attention?

#38 ResahcWodahs

ResahcWodahs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 01:55 AM

Green aura MVP update is just around the corner, any plans bringing other OCPs with MVP card combo from jRO.

Edited by ResahcWodahs, 08 June 2022 - 02:08 AM.

#39 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 02:55 AM

Is the Studio more chicken nuggets or chicken wings?

Seriously now, when the episode 17.2? can we get that this year?

Edited by HolyxD, 08 June 2022 - 02:57 AM.

#40 ooBeTeLgUeSe

ooBeTeLgUeSe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 03:35 AM

how can you view yourself 1 year from now?

#41 Shrimpi

Shrimpi

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2022 - 04:09 AM

I would like to know:

1. Do you recognize the poor state that iRO has been for the past... 10 years? Slow updates, low population, region block, botters/macro users. Why has this been a problem? Do you have any plans to do anything about it?
  2. Why are you closing down private servers? What do you hope to accomplish from this?

If you're going to pick one of my questions, please ask the full sentence or not at all. The question I care about the most is #1. Thank you.

Edited by Shrimpi, 08 June 2022 - 05:13 AM.

#42 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 04:34 AM

• When you introduce JRO items into IRO, did the develop team ever considered the difference between two server(status formula, skill formula/global delay/cooldown)? I doubt it otherwise we wont have sily combo like "enforce shoes+patched MA" or "0 CD phycsic wave"
  • If you just inport whatever from JRO, why you nerf star eyepatch and Giant boots? If possible, call them Star eyepatch type K and Giant boots Type K, and bring us the original one from JRO in the future please.
  • When we gonna have Edda dungeon patch? New JRO items are all related to Edda weapons, if you still want new OCPs, you do need this patch asap.
  • I saw someone mentioned focus arrow strike, yea please fix it.
  • BTW, we need an individual WOE system since we are different from anyother server, damage in our server is beyond the imagination. We probably need a global damage reduction up to 75% for our WOE. Twro just adjust this to 60% last year as I know.
  • Any plan to have some better reward for WOE? All the god items are gabage compare to OCP items (well god items like meg is still good in JRO bacause they use different furmula and status such as STR is way more important to increase the damage. Their formula is close to RO 1.0)
  • Since OCPs are too good and JRO has no shadow gears, maybe transfer all the god iems into shadow gears and balance them a little bit is an optional choice for our server
  • Since OCPs already dominated our server, we can simply introduce the system(status formula such as atk/matk, skill setup) from JRO, at least this can solve the messy class balance in our server.
  • Right now illusion gears are almost useless compare to OCPs, JRO made new illusion dungeon weapons, can you make them available in the game? Either the reward of illusion dungeon, or simply put them into OCP box.

Edited by zx56vb, 12 June 2022 - 11:16 PM.

#43 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 05:22 AM

Gatcha/OCP items seem overpowering in-game items which make the game less motivating to do farmin`. Examples are these junk lava armors from magma3 and those weapons on old glast heim ppls are just throwing them on the ground lol and these are the most recent patch. What can staffs do about in-game items to motivate ppls farmin` em?

#44 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 06:46 AM

does the shadow hunter shoes item affect falcon assault skill damage in kRO?

#45 Eszterhazy

Eszterhazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 06:53 AM

1. Some of the mvp cards are obsolete, are there any plans to upgrade them?
  2. Do you have any plans to shorten the CT of the endless tower?
  3. Do you have any plans to hold JRO's Mirage Tower at IRO?

#46 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 08 June 2022 - 07:55 AM

does the shadow hunter shoes item affect falcon assault skill damage in kRO?

Yes it does.

#47 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 09:09 AM

Is it possible to get the latest, finalized and current Skill Rework bundle on all classes instead of getting the reworks in pieces or by gradual updates? Getting the finalized rework in one big update is million times better than getting them piece by piece. The latter only creates imbalances and makes WOE worse.

When will EDDA: Biolab, Glast Heim Challenge and 17.2 come to iRO?

#48 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 09:42 AM

Thank you everyone for the questions so far! We really appreciate your participation, we will be going through these and will try to answer as many questions as possible in the upcoming interview  :ok:

#49 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 10:39 AM

I see KRO's skill improvement was taken gradually,

such as Mar 2019 https://www.divine-p...vement-project/

and May 2020 https://www.divine-p...project/page/7/

Are we going to have these update gradually as well, or are we going to most recent KRO formula directly?

Thanks.

Please check this. We want some concrete info about skill improvement how will be for us.  

Also, 17.2 patch... Really hope we can get this soon, so that we can play with some fresh equips&contents.

#50 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 08 June 2022 - 02:58 PM

Classic (pre-renewal) pay to play server, when?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users