• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 xXPs3ud0Xx

xXPs3ud0Xx

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 03:26 PM

I am new to Ragnarok Online, I'm really sad iI haven't heard about it earlier. But anyways, I can't seem to launch Ragnarok online? I have downloaded the client, but when I open it, it just links me to the website, forums or support. Is this supposed to happen? From what I saw in new videos on youtube, this isn't supposed to happen. How do I start playing? Can somebody help me out?

Thanks!  :)

#2 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 319 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 June 2022 - 07:24 PM

Welcome to IRO! I just double checked and noted the client for the discontinued Transcendence server is still linked on the website. So please make sure you were looking in the right spot, since you'd want to use the client which is downloaded from this page.

So if you had mistakenly downloaded the client for the Transcendence version of the game, which has now been discontinued, then you'll want to try again with the downloader fro the link above. Once you have it installed and it finishes patching it should have a Play button in the patcher and then you can login at that point. When making your characters I would recommend the Chaos server as it does have a more active player population but Thor also can be a great option too, especially if you already have friends to play with.

Hope this helps and see you in game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users