Old player coming back after 10 years - LVLing/MVPing - LF>DPS/Hardcore player - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Old player coming back after 10 years - LVLing/MVPing - LF>DPS/Hardcore player

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KeitobiPepsi

KeitobiPepsi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 July 2022 - 12:50 AM

Screenshot-2022-07-17-022131.png

HELLOOOO RAGNAROK!!!

If this was a dating app, I'm basically looking for a party partner! LOL x) So here's little about myself.

Just wanted to get some Ragnarök back in me. Miss this game a lot. Want to learn and become an MVP addict again.

I used to do a lot of hardcore MVPing back in the day, multi-client full supporting with my AB and stringer. I would also multi-client a lot while I use my friends Sac Sader, gypsy kiss on top of my stringer. Sometimes would add a SP scholar. And my friend would bomb everything as we Bloody Branch all day in clock tower. Sometimes I would have a GFister as a backup if the bomber couldn't handle a specific mob. I mostly had these two side by side going through ET supporting a bomber as well.

I don't know if crazy full support parties, like I describe, are a thing now compared to back in the day. But this is what I fell in love with and would love to do it again.

If you're looking for a Main support, to duo Ragnarok, killing bosses and taking their cards. And to make a new best friend or be awkward AF. I'm your guy! If you love MVPing or popping bloody branches, you've came to the right place.

If you decided to swipe right on me, just DM me on IG - KeitobiPepsi or discord Pepsi#0047 to link up quicker.

Thanks for the read. Happy hunting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users