Good Morning Midgardians!
July is coming to a close and we have some big projects in the works.
Now what is going on in iRO!
Currently the team is working on the following
- Fixing the missing descriptions for the new Shadow Cube items, we put in a large amount this week but need to do another set soon.
- Testing Costume Stone Box 15
- Testing Client Stability Fix
- Preparing to restart livestreaming in August so that we can broadcast Q&A answers
- Planning an untitled event to be released at the beginning of Fall, targeted end of September.
- Working on a new world to add to the current ones it will match current settings.
- QA testing the Q3 update, more on that in a bit.
- Prepping to do long term QA testing for Q2 2023
In addition we have other issues under investigation/fixing but they aren't on the schedule just yet.
The current status of the next major iRO update: Undergoing QA
Q3 2022 Update consists of the following update titles
- 2020 Skill Balance
- Warlock Skill Balance
- Performer Skill Balance
- Advanced Potions
- Geneticist Skill Balance
- Guillotine Cross Skill Balance
We are currently condensing the listing down into detailed notes. As part of this build we will make sure that FAS is fully tested.
As a note although we listed QA testing starting for Q2 2023 there are updates planned for Q4 2022 and Q1 2023. The update planned for Q2 2023 is just expected to take longer to test and get into game.
As always thank you for playing Ragnarok Online and I will be seeing you in Midgard.