Requiem forum has been moved and locked - Off Topic - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Requiem forum has been moved and locked

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Taliesin

Taliesin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Twitter:@Trench27649192
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova (stuck in the past)

Posted 24 August 2022 - 10:04 AM

So I have to ask, what is going on? The game launches tomorrow and the Requiem forums were archived? This doesn't make any sense what so ever. A little direction of what's going to happen would be nice and I don't mean from facebook either. Is there no mods left for Requiem?

I understand that Requiem doesn't fit the......type of games you have here but your still doing something with it. If your planning to axe it, then let it fall and be done. If your going to revamp it. Then roll out screen shots of area's, armor, weapons, combat, dungeons etc. The new skills thing on FB (while it is nice to see) doesn't show the community what has been happening over all.

Still haven't been sent a confirmation email yet but were a day away so lets see what happens. Good or bad, I can at least say that I was here when it happened. If anything happens at all. Love you all, stay safe!

#2 WorkYaDangNag

WorkYaDangNag

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 24 August 2022 - 10:38 PM

Since there is no requiem forum I guess this thread will be it for now.

Yeah, please remove the forums from archives and reinstate them before launch tomorrow. I see they listed 4pm PDT as offical launch but still no patch notes and less than a 24 hour notice of when it is to go live? What is going on? How is it this hard to do communicate? This feels like a failing marriage and everyone knows who the bad spouse is. xD

Was told by CM that the Requiem forums will no longer be hosted by WP. We have to use Failbook if we want to chat now. I guess I wont have a voice since I will not make an account to that trash app.

CMCassia

Delivering the Spice for Life~

• photo-150603.jpg?_r=1660241335
  • New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 minutes ago

Hello. Requiem will no longer have a forum for our players. Please refer to our Facebook page for updates down below!

Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/playrequiem/

Edited by WorkYaDangNag, 25 August 2022 - 10:55 AM.

#3 Taliesin

Taliesin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 August 2022 - 02:13 PM

What in the absolute.....they really just want this to fail.

#4 Taliesin

Taliesin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 August 2022 - 08:22 AM

Well, not even a full 48 hours after launch. There's a leveling bug exploit and no place to report it. So when they do find it, roll back! I'm not going to be around for this. I left a review on Steam. When the axe falls, you will be missed Requiem. If your sold off to someone else and they do something with you. I will be there. As for your current state, all I can say is "Good Bye."

#5 WorkYaDangNag

WorkYaDangNag

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 26 August 2022 - 10:22 AM

To clear things up... Kinda... Here is the thread about this that has now been archived.

https://forums.warpp...e-been-removed/

I would image, Taliesin, you've already read this but in case some other wandering eyes are curious the devs did say they would "punish" the exp exploit. I would imagine they will just reset their character to lvl 1.

http://www.playrequi...m/notice/120002

Edited by WorkYaDangNag, 26 August 2022 - 10:25 AM.

#6 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 27 August 2022 - 08:26 AM

Yeah, "just check our Facebook page for the game" is not a valid answer out of them.  The game's page there isn't even viewable unless you sign in, which means you have to have a Facebook account, which I will never do.  It's not a reasonable proposition to require people to sign up to an evil social media platform in order to have updated information or some sort of communication.

#7 Taliesin

Taliesin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 August 2022 - 07:22 AM

To clear things up... Kinda... Here is the thread about this that has now been archived.

https://forums.warpp...e-been-removed/

I would image, Taliesin, you've already read this but in case some other wandering eyes are curious the devs did say they would "punish" the exp exploit. I would imagine they will just reset their character to lvl 1.

http://www.playrequi...m/notice/120002

I actually didn't know about the letter because I hate using FB. So when the game launched I ignored it again. But I did look it over and it seems they never tested this when it launched and I love how they say "The Requiem Team" like there's more than two people working on it. In the past they always included who the people involved in the team were and Helium headed it. For better or worse, he was the Requiem Jesus. (I wish I still had that screenshot) But as a battered partner after a domestic abuse incident. I still come back to see if stuff has changed. Again, that cautious optimism.......or masochism. Not sure really. Anyways, much love to everyone!

#8 Taliesin

Taliesin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 01:42 PM

I have decided not to just let it go and move on. After all, they wanted to bring players back and here I am. SO, where's our Discord? Where's our forums? Where is the place we can talk that isn't facebook, twitter or any of the social media garbage. Next your going to say you got an onlyfans?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users