Quick question after jumping back to RO1 after few years xD - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Quick question after jumping back to RO1 after few years xD

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EmiyaShirou

EmiyaShirou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:52 AM

So has this new renewal system and 3rd classes have ben in game already? ((I mean on the free server since I'm not a subscriptioner - i believie that free server was called Valkyrie))

I'm mostly comming back because of this mayor overhaul of RO1 and i wanna see the changes personaly D:

btw. i also heard about something called "The Eden Group"...? or I believie it was something like that... that they maybe "Guide" new players on what to do?

What is it all about this Eden group and how to experience that myself :3 ?

PS: I got already the "iRO-13.2Renewal-FullInstall-20101007-1357" client, just finished downloading It and gonna install.

PS2: also what is it that all about free subscription at http://www.playragna...s/newslist.aspx meaning i can somehow get free sub and play on normal paid servers now? or what? (how to do it)

Edited by EmiyaShirou, 15 January 2011 - 07:01 AM.

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:05 AM

All of iRO's servers (free & pay) have the renewal system.

See the Wiki page for more info about the Eden Group: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Eden_Group

The free sub you are referencing is only for people that have a current paid subscription - they are just extending the expiration date. So if you pay for a month now, it will last until the premiums go free sometime in March or so.

#3 EmiyaShirou

EmiyaShirou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:40 AM

Thanks for info ... so eventually those servers won't be for me cuss i won't be buying sub now and when i start playing i won't be starting over again in diff. server.

about those Eden etc. ill try it :rolleyes:

#4 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

I'm not sure of the details yet, but supposedly all servers will become free to play sometime in the future (March?).

The main difference between valk and Ymir/Ygg is that you'll need to (I think) have a paid subscription to be able to make new characters on an account. On valk, you'll be able to make up to 3 characters per account for free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users