... am I wrong for my thinking - Twin Fighter Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

... am I wrong for my thinking

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bigM

bigM

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2022 - 01:03 PM

so i  recently started playing Dragon Saga again, and I enjoy playing thieves however i made a twin fighter and i have some small concerns about the way the skills work.

i might be mistaken but please help me understand why is it that the arial lunch attack and arial ground slam  have to be set to different keys?

the "air combo lunch" and "cutdown" skills link to the base attack for the thief, and im assuming that is the same for the other classes, why is that not the case with the twin fighter????? 

if anything shouldn't the twins have easier key binding than the rest of the classes seeing as it has more active skills but only the same number of  programable keys to operate with??  

#2 bigM

bigM

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2022 - 01:11 PM

i understand as you progress that you will favor/ replace some skills for others but some things like the ground slam and knock up attack are definitely staying.

so basically shouldn't they be configured to work the same as the other classes? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users