8 replies to this topic

#1 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 October 2022 - 08:52 PM

Hello all,

I managed to reach lvl 99 and now I have my Shadow Chaser. But l can’t decide which skills should l copy. I have an intention to put my final stats like this:

STR: 92+8
AGi: 130+5
ViT: 122+8
İNT: 1
DEX: 90+4
LUK: 1

So, what do you think? Im thinking of copying Storm Gust and Duple Light. Is it logical? Or should l go for Storm Gust and Ignition Break? What do you think about lgnition Break? Or do you have a better opinion?

Character wise, lm playing solo and PvM only. With this char, intention is to farm zeny only. I dont like bow at all and l really don’t want to have İNT.

Thank you for your help.

Edit: l have Booster Equip Set which gives me MATK. But lm not sure if its enough for levelling.

Edited by evrensu, 23 October 2022 - 08:54 PM.

#2 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 23 October 2022 - 10:30 PM

Stats above 120 without the gear for it is a big waste of points

#3 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 24 October 2022 - 12:50 AM

i cant recommend autoshadow spell for leveling. i recommend go physical way if you are playing f2p

Firstly, as yongky said, without equip-related stat requirement, dont go over 120
second, auto shadow spell is also not suited for farming. except you have ring of pazuzu and get lord of vermillion

as you dont like bow (a bit unfortunate because its strong now), physical is the way:
3rd job skill: ignition break/wind cutter. I dont really see much choice for good 3rd job physical skills. i always go for IB
2nd job skill: Bowling bash. this is very strong
equip bestowed skill: Meteor Assault (from Thieves guide vol. 1), enough said

#4 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 October 2022 - 03:48 AM

Thank you very much for your help <3

#5 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 24 October 2022 - 06:21 AM

Definitely don't get Storm Gust lol.  Infact you should buy a Thieves Guid Vol 1(even 2 of them if you can), they're very cheap for high end/end game lv gear(only 150m tops), then build the SC skill wise in a way to maximize it(Also make sure you have scribble maxed out, as you'll be getting +10 to STR,AGI, and INT instead of 5)..

Unlock Meteor Assault as soon as possible. This will allow you to do 20k+ AOEs. Whenever you can afford a Enforcer Shoes, by all means pick one up, since that will have you doing over 30k with MA(and increasing such with every base lv you gain).

PS. Also with those stats, I hope you have a mob scarf+sunglasses equiped, to take advantage of such.

Edited by Zoltor, 24 October 2022 - 06:24 AM.

#6 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 October 2022 - 10:15 PM

Ty @Zoltor

Just another helpful post. How about Intimidate and Reproduce? Which skills do you suggest to copy?

And l dont have a Mob Scarf + sunglasses. I’m a returning player who played between 2005-2011 l remember l had quit when our server euRO was terminated. (I had lost billions of zeny and tons of equips while there was a low inflasion [e.g. A Raydric card was around 7-8M]) I have started here about 2 months ago ☺️ Anyway, l’ll buy it if it’s not expensive.

#7 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 24 October 2022 - 10:51 PM

Ty @Zoltor

Just another helpful post. How about Intimidate and Reproduce? Which skills do you suggest to copy?

And l dont have a Mob Scarf + sunglasses. I’m a returning player who played between 2005-2011 l remember l had quit when our server euRO was terminated. (I had lost billions of zeny and tons of equips while there was a low inflasion [e.g. A Raydric card was around 7-8M]) I have started here about 2 months ago ☺️ Anyway, l’ll buy it if it’s not expensive.

if you go physical, i suggest you intimidate bowling bash and reproduce ignition break before your skill point is enough to unlock Meteor assault in thieves guide vol.1
the most important skill in there are Assumptio, meteor assault, and maximum power thrust. other can ignore.

dont worry about your middleheadgears
there are a lot of options but yea right now mob scarf is good as it does not demand 120 stat but it is kinda redundant because you'll be forced to increase luk and str to be optimal physical class
even though you said you dont like int stat, i will still suggest saving for seraphim coronet and get 120 int so you can at least eliminate Meteor Assault VCT (variable casting time).

also, ignition break does not have aftercast delay, but have VCT. so if you go seraphim route, IB will cast faster and you can cast MA right after IB finished casting even when the animation has not ended.

i use this IB MA combos to level a lot of my SCs until recent update on Severe Rainstorm so i resetted all my SC below 175 to bow build.

*side note: IB now can crit, so you can go crit build with IB, which in this case, mob scarf is good.

#8 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 25 October 2022 - 03:34 AM

if you go physical, i suggest you intimidate bowling bash and reproduce ignition break before your skill point is enough to unlock Meteor assault in thieves guide vol.1
the most important skill in there are Assumptio, meteor assault, and maximum power thrust. other can ignore.

dont worry about your middleheadgears
there are a lot of options but yea right now mob scarf is good as it does not demand 120 stat but it is kinda redundant because you'll be forced to increase luk and str to be optimal physical class
even though you said you dont like int stat, i will still suggest saving for seraphim coronet and get 120 int so you can at least eliminate Meteor Assault VCT (variable casting time).

also, ignition break does not have aftercast delay, but have VCT. so if you go seraphim route, IB will cast faster and you can cast MA right after IB finished casting even when the animation has not ended.

i use this IB MA combos to level a lot of my SCs until recent update on Severe Rainstorm so i resetted all my SC below 175 to bow build.

*side note: IB now can crit, so you can go crit build with IB, which in this case, mob scarf is good.

Yea BB, and IB if you are using the copy abilities, but honestly, leveling SCs are so effortless until 130, you can just auto attack Raydrics, and Abbies to lv.

Something to note: he will get part of the ATk% boost of Mob Scarf, the description Isn't properly written, It's and/or, not both, so his 80STR will give him the bonus once, where as the Agi/VIT bonuses for example, he's getting twice.

If you use mob scarf, try to get a Firm deleter card to put into slotted sunglasses, as it gives a whopping +5% HP(this is insane for a headgear card that doesn't require a upgraded headgear), with all that VIT, this should give you a sizably HP boost, otherwise it really doesn't matter, as long as It's Sunglasses(glasses work as well supposedly, but Sunnies are more common anyway)

#9 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 25 October 2022 - 04:03 AM

Ty @Zoltor

Yep np.

Hm in that case yea, BB, and IB.  However while It's ashame, you can live without Mob Scarf(neither mob scarf or Sunnies are expensive, but since you need both, it adds up), so I suggest putting that off for the time being, because what you can't live without is Thieve's Guide. They screwed up the SC job to such a extent, this is how the developers chose to fix it(they would've had to redesign the SC from scratch otherwise)

Wow Raydric Cards were never that cheap here, even before Polluted Raydric combo, they since the beginning of time been 20m, but then again the eu servers not only allowed botting, but it was so accepted, people would openly promote such.

Meanwhile farm Raydrics, and abbies for easy leveling.  After you get Theives Guide, you may want to get Catherina Van Blood, a upper headgear that gives 500HP, and 50SP every time you kill a monster.  It basically gives you infinite SP with Meteor Assault, and depending on how much Flee you have, that 500hp is enough to make it so, you don't even need supplies(just butterfly wing to returt to town, and 100 flywings for fast navigation).

It's 250-350m, but It's such a brokenly OPed headgear, It's well worth it, even if it makes you go broke.

Edited by Zoltor, 25 October 2022 - 04:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users