• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 06:00 AM

RG just don't have the best suvivability evidently sigh, and I decided to make a new RG char as a booster character.  I was thinking I could do chiv 2 until 130, but even that doesn't seem super plausible, RGs just take too many hits(even though I one shot them) to make it a great place for RG to grind(I survive, but with the amount of whites I need to spam).

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 October 2022 - 08:11 AM

Juperos 01 is good place to mob and all mobs except Dimiks are available for Bounty Board Quest in Rachel. Have you tried there?

#3 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 08:27 AM

Juperos 01 is good place to mob and all mobs except Dimiks are available for Bounty Board Quest in Rachel. Have you tried there?

I know of it, alot of people love those maps, haven't tried such myself though(I'm such a fan of Chiv 2, and never had a need to), so I guess I could give that a try, thanks.

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 09:51 AM

whites wont cut it

its time for red

#5 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 November 2022 - 03:56 AM

RG just don't have the best suvivability evidently sigh, and I decided to make a new RG char as a booster character.  I was thinking I could do chiv 2 until 130, but even that doesn't seem super plausible, RGs just take too many hits(even though I one shot them) to make it a great place for RG to grind(I survive, but with the amount of whites I need to spam).

Did you try Costume apple headgear? You need to spam meats but it is very affordable.

#6 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 01 November 2022 - 05:36 AM

i made a booster rg myself, and am now ED build, but before that was playing around as genesis ray until 130+ on mid TI. i didnt use much consumables.

so pretty much just used defiant booster armor set and spear + CVB, mob scarf set and bunny shield for casting(you can replace with undercast).

if you have CVB try genesis ray. i was wearing mob scarf set and 1 shotting mid TI. i use shield spell lv 1 for some healing and just fly wing > genesis ray repeat until 130+ and got all shield ring requirements. it took around a day to get to 130 in mid TI. i stayed in low TI until i got SS and GR.

genesis ray seems strong enough, maybe you can try without the mob scarf set, maybe use SS3 instead for 150matk.

#7 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 01 November 2022 - 05:48 AM

i made a booster rg myself, and am now ED build, but before that was playing around as genesis ray until 130+ on mid TI. i didnt use much consumables.

so pretty much just used defiant booster armor set and spear + CVB, mob scarf set and bunny shield for casting(you can replace with undercast).

if you have CVB try genesis ray. i was wearing mob scarf set and 1 shotting mid TI. i use shield spell lv 1 for some healing and just fly wing > genesis ray repeat until 130+ and got all shield ring requirements. it took around a day to get to 130 in mid TI. i stayed in low TI until i got SS and GR.

genesis ray seems strong enough, maybe you can try without the mob scarf set, maybe use SS3 instead for 150matk.

Yea I have CVB, but I'll have to wait alittle longer to get any real use out of Genesis Ray. I needed to get Kings Grace 5, and I'm working on getting Inspiration atm(after Inspiration lv 5, I'll get the remaining 6 levels of Genesis Ray).  However killing things Isn't the issue anyway, It's that RGs are a bit more squishier then I was expecting.

However yea I can't imagine what a pain this must've been before CVB lol

#8 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 01 November 2022 - 06:17 AM

i remember your post about circlet of phoenix, why dont use it and use OB? OB is the strongest RG aoe leveling skill right now

#9 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 01 November 2022 - 06:24 AM

i remember your post about circlet of phoenix, why dont use it and use OB? OB is the strongest RG aoe leveling skill right now

Yea in retrospect, should've for leveling, but I think I'm almost over the hurdle, and things should get easier(they're starting to already).

#10 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 November 2022 - 11:44 PM

Whats your budget?

#11 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 14 November 2022 - 09:31 AM

Whats your budget?

My budget is pretty much gone at this point, but equipment wise my RG is pretty set, just need the job levels at this point.

#12 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 14 November 2022 - 01:10 PM

Rachel Sanctuary. Money...so much money.

#13 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 14 November 2022 - 01:35 PM

Rachel Sanctuary. Money...so much money.

Oh really now? Well I like money :)  What drops other then cards should I be looking for there or is it that the cards are worth so much, that "is" what I should be focused on?

#14 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 14 November 2022 - 05:39 PM

White masks and bloody runes can be sold with high prices to NPC

#15 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 14 November 2022 - 05:51 PM

My budget is pretty much gone at this point, but equipment wise my RG is pretty set, just need the job levels at this point.

I see. Have fun man. Only the strongest will plays RG haha

#16 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 14 November 2022 - 06:38 PM

I see. Have fun man. Only the strongest will plays RG haha

Do you not understand the topic, and the post?  I'm asking where I should lv, and I'm point out that I'm all geared out, equipment is no longer a factor, I can pull up 5b to buy a 2nd ring, and you know what, it wouldn't matter because I don't have overbrand even unlocked yet anyway, thus the need to find a new place to lv.

#17 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 14 November 2022 - 08:13 PM

Do you not understand the topic, and the post? I'm asking where I should lv, and I'm point out that I'm all geared out, equipment is no longer a factor, I can pull up 5b to buy a 2nd ring, and you know what, it wouldn't matter because I don't have overbrand even unlocked yet anyway, thus the need to find a new place to lv.

I did understand clearly. Thats why I started off by asking about your budget, so I could suggest build AND potential places for the build to shine most.

But since you are already fully geared. Anywhere you can go level. Thats why I said , have fun. What did you miss? O.o

#18 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 15 November 2022 - 02:26 AM

I think in this case scenario, you might as well just go find an AB who wouldnt mind tagging along with yoou for the ride. Your probably just missing some buffs probably.

#19 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 15 November 2022 - 08:58 AM

Oh really now? Well I like money :)  What drops other then cards should I be looking for there or is it that the cards are worth so much, that "is" what I should be focused on?

Like was mentioned, the runes are great! Take the bounty and hunt everything (board is in Rachel). At 130-135 if you hunt the entire board and put it all in base exp you can get 1.5 lvls each round. It's the easiest exp around this range, I feel. Keep in mind that Seekers will dispel your awake/zerks, but hunting them is good xp if you can manage it. If not, stick with Vanberks/Isillia

#20 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 10:17 AM

Like was mentioned, the runes are great! Take the bounty and hunt everything (board is in Rachel). At 130-135 if you hunt the entire board and put it all in base exp you can get 1.5 lvls each round. It's the easiest exp around this range, I feel. Keep in mind that Seekers will dispel your awake/zerks, but hunting them is good xp if you can manage it. If not, stick with Vanberks/Isillia

Ok cool,  thanks

#21 larry58

larry58

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2023 - 05:28 AM

What is CVB?

#22 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members