The Warpportal site wont load(endless white screen) - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The Warpportal site wont load(endless white screen)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 10:06 AM

It wasn't working earlier either, but I thought it might be down due to maint.  However nope, still not working.

I deactivated the VPN, and ad blocker, there are no error messages or anything, just the white screen you typically see when It's trying to load the page. That site's loading proc is usually slow, but now it doesn't seem to ever load at all(not even to give me a page not found or time out error, It's just stuck in limbo).

#2 Ashrin

Ashrin

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 November 2022 - 01:58 PM

I'm seeing the same issue when I try to access my account powerup page:

(I see it tries to redirect me to the link: https://secure.warpp...nt/iovation.grv, then stops there with an error printed in the console "Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token")

However this page seems to work okay: https://www.warpport...nt/welcome.aspx (just don't click power up)

#3 Debonair

Debonair

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 02:29 PM

what browser? I've never had the site work on firefox, i get the same blank screen and no amount of disabling features works. but it works in Edge without issue.

#4 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 02:41 PM

what browser? I've never had the site work on firefox, i get the same blank screen and no amount of disabling features works. but it works in Edge without issue.

Yea I heard people have issues with Firefos, but nope not using that.  I'm using Chrome, and it has always worked in the past, so I don't know what's up.

PS. I found a way to bypass it, to load the main site page(click on the address bar, hit enter. A error popup shows that says access will not post, you click the ok button, and it will then load the main page).  However you you can't access the powerup page(although you can access the account information page, you just can't get to the powerup page at all, you get a white screen again, and doing the before mentioned thing will just send you back to the main page).

Edited by Zoltor, 04 November 2022 - 02:52 PM.

#5 Ashrin

Ashrin

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 November 2022 - 04:07 PM

well I guess it's official... nobody can buy anything or create new accounts... lol.

<snip>

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don’t discuss other games

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 04 November 2022 - 04:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users