Safe to 7's: What to do with them aside from upgrading? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Safe to 7's: What to do with them aside from upgrading?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wansage

Wansage

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 04:19 AM

Ive finally reached the stage where I have a bunch of safe to 7 armor certs. What's the best way to use these things aside from upgrading an equipment?

Is there a way to turn these things into safe to 7 weapon/headgear certs?

If not, how much should I sell these things or are the 1.5m buying stores a scam?

Sorry for several questions, just excited to finally start making some zeny since I was on my last 500k after spending all of them buying gold from the battlegrounds (Rune stuff, Lux anima is OP)

PS: just gonna add my previous question about how to go to Hazy Forest here: https://forums.warpp...nvip/?p=3031481 (tl;dr, I cant go to Bif_field01 to enter Hazy forest)

#2 aKuRa

aKuRa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 February 2023 - 04:57 PM

You can always choose sell them cheaper than others
Check the board

Or refine OCP items and sell them a bit higher

#3 Wansage

Wansage

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 06:37 PM

You can always choose sell them cheaper than others
Check the board

Or refine OCP items and sell them a bit higher

Thanks, Ill probably sell these for now since Imperial set serves me well at the moment. I guess buy and sell is my only choice to get weapon certs from body huh

#4 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 319 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 February 2023 - 09:19 PM

Thanks, Ill probably sell these for now since Imperial set serves me well at the moment. I guess buy and sell is my only choice to get weapon certs from body huh

Grandma Boxter on the second floor of Eden allows trading two of same type of Safe to +7 Certificates for one cert of your choice. Most of the time players use this to make Armor certs which is why they're usually exactly twice as much as the others. So if you're looking to get the other certs I'd recommend selling your extra Armor certs and then buying the Weapon/Headgear ones you need.

#5 Wansage

Wansage

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 11:44 PM

Grandma Boxter on the second floor of Eden allows trading two of same type of Safe to +7 Certificates for one cert of your choice. Most of the time players use this to make Armor certs which is why they're usually exactly twice as much as the others. So if you're looking to get the other certs I'd recommend selling your extra Armor certs and then buying the Weapon/Headgear ones you need.

This was exactly who I was looking for. I thought I remembered wrong but she exists

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users