Possibility of merging Freya with Chaos? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Possibility of merging Freya with Chaos?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Maheo

Maheo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 05:58 AM

Freya now has an average of only 50 players and many players are trying to sell their items by trading Zeny/items from Chaos. It's almost like the Freya server is completely dead.

What is the possibility of merging Freya with Chaos?

Or will it be possible if players can request to move characters across servers?

#2 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 12:08 PM

They just created Freya last year "The whole new world with no bug and whole new things". They spent many resources on this server. I dont think they are going to merge it. 

I have no idea why WP wanted to create this new server instead of making existing one better(fix bug, new patch, etc.) maybe they think there would be many players moving to new world. Many players suffered from panic selling and some took a lot of profit from that. 

2 servers mean double workloads for GM (patching, maintenance, ticket, etc.) 

#3 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3540 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 12:18 PM

Not until ppls like rockmanpiya and TommyWin stopped cashing out ocps and kachuas on that server lol coz they the ones supporting the game.

#4 therevengeofnico

therevengeofnico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 February 2023 - 01:24 AM

Theory: Freya maybe a fresh clean server they'll merge both Chaos and Thor into. With the population across all servers, it may be smarter to merge all three into one hence Freya was probably created to suppliment that for future proofing.

#5 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 21 February 2023 - 06:16 AM

Pretty sure the people who joined Freya wanted a fresh start from all the veterans who has stuff they keep saying to take away from them. if you merge the serves then you are back at the beginning. Just make a ticket and ask about server transfer or start on chaos.

#6 Maheo

Maheo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2023 - 06:56 PM

I tried Ticket and they said unable to move character to another server, I have to wait for server merge which I don't know when it will happen.

#7 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 13 March 2023 - 10:10 PM

i hope all server become 1 now. just like kRO only 1 server baphomet

#8 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 March 2023 - 05:47 PM

The only thing I think would be fair is if they straight close Freya and offer a booster character for your loyalty.

The Classic server was closed during the pandemic and I had no idea because I was an "essential" worker, and wasn't even aware of having any options on a transfer. Then when they shut down the Trans server, they gave a booster. Same should be offered for Freya server.

#9 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 609 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 14 March 2023 - 05:58 PM

Then when they shut down the Trans server, they gave a booster. Same should be offered for Freya server.

Right. I didnt played Freya. So can i just create a novice character there and if one day they decided to close it, i can claim a booster for Chaos?

#10 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 15 March 2023 - 12:30 PM

Merge the server before we all fall asleep from boredom lol.

Seriously combine the two please we beg you and love you and wanna cuddle you please merge them #^^#

#11 Justinklr

Justinklr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationTemeria

Posted 15 March 2023 - 01:48 PM

+1 for the merge. I can't sell my itens in Freya.... and there are no players to party with.

#12 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 March 2023 - 01:50 PM

Right. I didnt played Freya. So can i just create a novice character there and if one day they decided to close it, i can claim a booster for Chaos?

From my understanding, you might be able to claim one right now. I don't know if it'll work, but you can try:

https://www.warpport...sterevent/2022/

With that being said, yeah. If you have an account on Freya with a novice on it, you should get a booster on Chaos. I don't see why not. But I don't think it'd be fair if there's a full server merge.

#13 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4115 posts

Posted 16 March 2023 - 10:44 AM

i hope all server become 1 now. just like kRO only 1 server baphomet

kRO still have multiple servers

#14 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationCabo Rojo, Puerto Rico.

Posted 18 March 2023 - 04:48 PM

kRO is actually fun that's why.

#15 ass0

ass0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Locationsince 2015
  • Server:chaos

Posted 19 March 2023 - 01:57 AM

maybe its time? you know when Disconnections issues occur on chaos and not affecting thor and freya? if you combine all thor and freya to chaos it will be a great fix coz you know 2 servers are better than one. chaos will have no disconnection issues now coz there are two servers supporting it.

Edited by ass0, 19 March 2023 - 01:58 AM.

#16 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 27 March 2023 - 12:04 PM

They just created Freya last year "The whole new world with no bug and whole new things". They spent many resources on this server. I dont think they are going to merge it. 

I have no idea why WP wanted to create this new server instead of making existing one better(fix bug, new patch, etc.) maybe they think there would be many players moving to new world. Many players suffered from panic selling and some took a lot of profit from that. 

2 servers mean double workloads for GM (patching, maintenance, ticket, etc.) 

Telling almost no one about it wasn't a very smooth move, either. I only saw ads for it well after launch.

Merge Freya into Chaos, and if the idea comes again to make another server, please make it have Cosmetics only for sale.

#17 asuknight

asuknight

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 May 2023 - 09:57 PM

Wow.. did'nt know that it has this discussions going on. i just play on this Freya server for a month.. Still its rate are still better for F2P mode hahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users