• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 luziee

luziee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 March 2023 - 03:01 PM

Well we all know Sonic Blow is a cool skill with fast animation and movement of the character,
when i first saw this skill way back 2003 i am amazed and wanna try this very awesome cool move. the animation the attack and the skill mechanics.

but then now the skill balance patch they remove the animation on this skill they only left the cool chinese logo.

why? because maybe this is my only thingking why
they prioritize the autocast of the skill in some equips thats why?? they remove the coolness of this skill just for that?

sonic blow has a delay that triggers the delay of autocast?

oh mighty Odin
Please bring back my beloved skill to its awesomness and coolness
heheheehehe

Edited by luziee, 31 March 2023 - 03:03 PM.

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 March 2023 - 07:01 PM

This skill was buffed. The animation delay was removed, and it is spammable with increase of the dmg and more if the opponent's HP was halved. With Soul Link buff, at some point this skill can even beat GX's Cross Impact Damage. So i guess its now even cooler?

#3 luziee

luziee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 March 2023 - 11:01 PM

This skill was buffed. The animation delay was removed, and it is spammable with increase of the dmg and more if the opponent's HP was halved. With Soul Link buff, at some point this skill can even beat GX's Cross Impact Damage. So i guess its now even cooler?

Yes thats good but the problem is the coolest thing for me is the attack motion that they remove.. the movement of character while doing it per hit. thats the coolest thing i love in sonicblow. well anyways thats how it is now a simple form attack . even 4rth job sprite is lame now what happen to my Sura got all covered up like a kimono guy in inquisitor class.

#4 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 April 2023 - 05:34 PM

removing the animation helps players spam it more and it won't interrupt auto-casters auto-attacking

#5 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4138 posts

Posted 02 April 2023 - 02:42 AM

Well we all know Sonic Blow is a cool skill with fast animation and movement of the character,
when i first saw this skill way back 2003 i am amazed and wanna try this very awesome cool move. the animation the attack and the skill mechanics.

but then now the skill balance patch they remove the animation on this skill they only left the cool chinese logo.

why? because maybe this is my only thingking why
they prioritize the autocast of the skill in some equips thats why?? they remove the coolness of this skill just for that?

sonic blow has a delay that triggers the delay of autocast?

oh mighty Odin
Please bring back my beloved skill to its awesomness and coolness
heheheehehe

get tf out from here you fossil

#6 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3584 posts

Posted 02 April 2023 - 04:52 PM

kek

0 user(s) are reading this topic