Fire Sale Results! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fire Sale Results!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#1 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts
  • Twitter:@cmMuji
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:13 PM

Dropping like its hot this Thursday -- Costume Fire Sale!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hello Everyone~!

Spring has sprung, and we're egg-static to announce our Easter Fire sale! We were finally able to tally up and put together our list thanks to the recommendations from you lovely peeps.

And now, for a limited time only, you can snag our hare-raising loot! Hop on over to check out all the boxes that are up for sale and don't miss out on this egg-cellent opportunity to make your Easter extra special~

Spoiler

aaand It's not over yet!!

As you know, there are other items that were mentioned multiple times by the community... We are able to include our 

2 special items when you purchase at least 5 or 8 boxes! 

For this Costume Fire Sale Only, we're giving bonus gifts that were never sold in a costume egg before!

If you purchase at least any 5 available costume boxes (including the most recent ones not on the list above)

you receive Costume Angel Wing Ears.

If you purchase at least 8 costume boxes, you will complete a rewards run and also receive Costume Angel Wings (the animated version) in addition to the first gift!

Bonus Rewards will be 1 run per RO account per week. This will continue for 2 weeks with Fire Sale ending on 4/20.

giphy.gif

NOTE: Angel Wing Ears do not come with sad poring man........ sorry

With that said.... Thank you everyone for your recommendations~ 

:D 

7xsoOmV.png7xsoOmV.png

#2 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:28 PM

Thanks for the upcoming firesale, the animated costume aaw looks nice.

Not related to this: please keep investigating the disconnection issue so that normal players will come back and generate more revenue for you.

P.S: why you made animated butt for GX Eremes?

Edited by mic9010, 05 April 2023 - 01:32 PM.

#3 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:29 PM

Music Festival Egg wasn't part of the "Spend Points Bonus Event!" where for each 2500 points you get one costume box? now how much will cost each Music Festival Egg?? i want some of that box costume but i don't think will be fair for those who sent 2500 points in the past if the box cost 300kp.

also plis any clarification on the date when boxes opened will count for the Costume Fire Sale bonus gift?

and thx for your time CMMuji.

Edited by AkiuNok, 05 April 2023 - 01:34 PM.

#4 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3584 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:34 PM

Music Festival Egg wasn't part of the "Spend Points Bonus Event!" where for each 2500 points you get one costume box? now how much will cost each Music Festival Egg?? i want some of that box costume but i don't think will be fair for those who sent 2500 points in the past if the box cost 300kp

Lol the servers been flooded with those items. Besides, like you said, those were just freebies when you spent 2500k. You think ppls will spend their monies on those? I would rather spend my monies to sumthing else.

#5 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:35 PM

What are the odds of the new costumes not being enchantable?

#6 forthrallwow1

forthrallwow1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:36 PM

Thank you for the update!

Appreciate your work, Muji!

Also hope all cheating activities in this game are properly addressed.

#7 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:45 PM

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hello Everyone~!

Spring has sprung, and we're egg-static to announce our Easter Fire sale! We were finally able to tally up and put together our list thanks to the recommendations from you lovely peeps.

And now, for a limited time only, you can snag our hare-raising loot! Hop on over to check out all the boxes that are up for sale and don't miss out on this egg-cellent opportunity to make your Easter extra special~

Spoiler

As you know, there are other items that were mentioned multiple times by the community... We are able to include our 

For this Costume Fire Sale Only, we're giving bonus gifts that were never sold in a costume egg before!

If you purchase at least any 5 available costume boxes (including the most recent ones not on the list above)

If you purchase at least 8 costume boxes, you will complete a rewards run and also receive Costume Angel Wings (the animated version) in addition to the first gift!

Bonus Rewards will be 1 run per RO account per week. This will continue for 2 weeks with Fire Sale ending on 4/20.

giphy.gif

7xsoOmV.png7xsoOmV.png

So buying the Charming eggs will get me those nice stuff?

Also, that twerking GX...

1d9tuf.jpg

#8 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:46 PM

100%

#9 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:48 PM

Thanks for the upcoming firesale, the animated costume aaw looks nice.

Not related to this: please keep investigating the disconnection issue so that normal players will come back and generate more revenue for you.

P.S: why you made animated butt for GX Eremes?

The team is on constant monitoring for the dc issues :c im sure cordite can elaborate more if there were any updates for sure!! 

Music Festival Egg wasn't part of the "Spend Points Bonus Event!" where for each 2500 points you get one costume box? now how much will cost each Music Festival Egg?? i want some of that box costume but i don't think will be fair for those who sent 2500 points in the past if the box cost 300kp.

also plis any clarification on the date when boxes opened will count for the Costume Fire Sale bonus gift?

and thx for your time CMMuji.

Just updated the list!! We had originally had the festival egg listed but was informed that we may not be able to have it implemented~ :c 

So no ------ OCP????

I don’t give a damnnn ----- about COSTUME

woahwoahwoah o-o

the patch notes are comin up soon~ 

7xsoOmV.png

Thank you for the update!

Appreciate your work, Muji!

Also hope all cheating activities in this game are properly addressed.

I do recall you had contacted us in regards to that~ I have not received any updates on it specifically but i know the team are on constant monitoring to see whats goin on. 

#10 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • Location~

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:50 PM

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hello Everyone~!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

7xsoOmV.png7xsoOmV.png

I would love to say I'm super grateful and happy cause of this, but I think this is not even what the community was waiting for, in my personal case I spent a lot of money when the staff announced (some months ago) u will get 1 Music Festival Egg for every 2k WPE spent in the cash shop, since I thought it was gonna be the only time that we could get all these costumes I spent an Insane amount of money for real, anyways that was my decision, and I'm not gonna blame you for it, but I just want to request be careful with the things that u put for sale in the cash shop cause last costume box has Costume Jasper Crest and supposedly this costume was exclusive from a contest was the prize for the 3 first places, and now is just a regular costume, the same that is gonna happen with Costumes from Music Festival Egg. And you are not bringing all the boxes to the cash shop I wanted to get old costumes from some boxes that aren't in the current list, and what I think is most of the players were waiting for a real fire sale, like the past ones. I mean I know these issues could be just a mistake cause many people in the staff are new and don't really know about past content, but please u have to check before :(Just Read the update, thanks. :)

On the other hand I want to thank for listening the community and bring the 
Costume Angel Wings animated and Costume Angel Wing Ears even though if this one doesn't include the sad poring man.  :wub: 

Edited by SweetKarly, 05 April 2023 - 02:06 PM.

#11 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2753 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:52 PM

this special costume can make it enchantable?ppl will love it if it can enchant...if not...for me i m lose interest for it...kinda useless....cant bring it to dungeon

#12 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:52 PM

@cm muji can u check pm?

Replied~ Checkin with the GMs for your situation! 

#13 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:59 PM

this special costume can make it enchantable?ppl will love it if it can enchant...if not...for me i m lose interest for it...kinda useless....cant bring it to dungeon

I do know that the older ones should be enchantable.. . . 

hWkRLjR.png

#14 yixunxun

yixunxun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 02:05 PM

nice!

#15 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 05 April 2023 - 02:17 PM

I do know that the older ones should be enchantable.. . . 

hWkRLjR.png

Can we have Evil Druid Costume enchantable? I want to give that to my AB and make transform it into Fallen Bishop. Also, Need Master of Fire and Released Ground Costumes to be enchantable. Need to make an avatar

sticker-please_1x.jpg

#16 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 05 April 2023 - 02:20 PM

Oh forgot the Ara Ara Hairstyle that came out in the latest Costume egg

#17 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 02:24 PM

I would love to say I'm super grateful and happy cause of this, but I think this is not even what the community was waiting for, in my personal case I spent a lot of money when the staff announced (some months ago) u will get 1 Music Festival Egg for every 2k WPE spent in the cash shop, since I thought it was gonna be the only time that we could get all these costumes I spent an Insane amount of money for real, anyways that was my decision, and I'm not gonna blame you for it, but I just want to request be careful with the things that u put for sale in the cash shop cause last costume box has Costume Jasper Crest and supposedly this costume was exclusive from a contest was the prize for the 3 first places, and now is just a regular costume, the same that is gonna happen with Costumes from Music Festival Egg. And you are not bringing all the boxes to the cash shop I wanted to get old costumes from some boxes that aren't in the current list, and what I think is most of the players were waiting for a real fire sale, like the past ones. I mean I know these issues could be just a mistake cause many people in the staff are new and don't really know about past content, but please u have to check before :(Just Read the update, thanks. :)

On the other hand I want to thank for listening the community and bring the 
Costume Angel Wings animated and Costume Angel Wing Ears even though if this one doesn't include the sad poring man.  :wub: 

hahah you read through so quickly!! i should've tagged you right away after the change ~ 

the sad poring man is toooooo squishy. i love it

#18 CMMuji

CMMuji

AHHHHHHHH~!

• Community Managers
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 02:28 PM

So no ----- OCP????

I don’t give a damnnn ----- about COSTUME

So the patch notes were updated. .... . .. .. . .. c: 

check em out

#19 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBeyond the wall

Posted 05 April 2023 - 02:31 PM

Can we all just take a moment and appreciate this creative post. I liked it a lot

#20 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 05 April 2023 - 03:52 PM

Lol? That animated Costume Archangel Wing is when you fix the current Costume Archangel Wing, all wings in the servers like jRO and kRO made those wings animated. But iRO makes another version just for the money? 

#21 Ash122

Ash122

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 04:56 PM

hahah you read through so quickly!! i should've tagged you right away after the change ~

the sad poring man is toooooo squishy. i love it

Is new archangel wing enchantable btw?

#22 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 05:57 PM

I still hope that all the past costume boxes can be put into the file sale,

including those which are sold directly in Kafra Points in the past, like Costume Evil Druid Cross, Costume Rotating Gears (they were 700kp each, as in last fire sale)

Please do not limit the firesale to the limited 9 boxes.

Thanks.

#23 HimoutoShiroSora

HimoutoShiroSora

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 06:42 PM

Thank you for bringing such cute costume to iRO 

Can we know how do we get the free costume animated angel wing after purchase 8 costumes boxes? Is the cos AAW rodex into our mail box immediately or need claim through certain npc?

Can't wait to get the costumes  :wub:

#24 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 05 April 2023 - 07:37 PM

Spoiler lol

7xsoOmV.png that was a funny post.

#25 yixunxun

yixunxun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 08:40 PM

giphy.gif

hi~Muji

can we have some details of getting these bonus gifts?

Bonus Rewards will be 1 run per RO account per week” account means the sub account?

and after we buy 8 boxes,when and how will we get the gifts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users