How to post status updates? - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to post status updates?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 April 2023 - 06:39 AM

Like the question said. Its been a while. I've forgotten how to update my feed on this forum. If anyone can guide me/ teach me in updating my feed in this forum I'd appreciate it.

#2 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 319 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 April 2023 - 10:07 AM

That feature was being abused by spammers since those messages were visible across a few pages. So in response to the spam the feed became restricted to only admin accounts and for all normal forum accounts it is disabled. So at this point there isn't a way to update it but hopefully if the staff gets a chance to do a rework of the forum we would see that come back.

#3 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 06:04 PM

so never

#4 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 April 2023 - 06:31 PM

That feature was being abused by spammers since those messages were visible across a few pages. So in response to the spam the feed became restricted to only admin accounts and for all normal forum accounts it is disabled. So at this point there isn't a way to update it but hopefully if the staff gets a chance to do a rework of the forum we would see that come back.

awwh, that sucks :( hopefully it gets fixed. Or perhaps to verify users might be a way to curb that issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users