• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 April 2023 - 09:14 AM

I am now currently using Firefox browser to be able to come post here, Earlier in the morning I had to use my Samsung TV's web browser to post using a remote control to type out everything....

We noticed Early Thursday morning prior to all the constant dc's going and being kicked out of the game and not being able to get back in and when we were able to get back in we stayed on specific character.. The server crashed and at that point in time it was midnight my time...Bed time work in the morning.. Got up tried to log in before work and was still down then maintenance happened and now I have to use a firefox browser to come post this here...

It's like your website reverted back to when there was issues with purchasing anything from the shops.

This is Ragnarok Online

So, Since it has come back up for nearly everyone else those of us with Edge and Chrome can't even load the website nor will the game launch when you click on it. All it does is try to connect then says "Failed to connect"

Now this is pretty lame as we work and use our hard earned money to purchase shop items and after we did we can no longer load up the website nor play the game because the launcher will no longer work and nothing works with Edge and Chrome I had to switch to Firefox just to be able to post this!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users