My sister and My account got hacked and banned by the hacker - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

My sister and My account got hacked and banned by the hacker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 accountviewer

accountviewer

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2023 - 10:40 PM

Good day, who can we ask for help since the answer to the ticket is repeated over and over again. My sister and My account was hacked and we can no longer access the account on dragonsaga, forum and warpportal site the hacker has changed our account email. We are old players who quit since our friends who are EU players were blocked, our former guildmate just saw that my sister's main character was online in the game and immediately emailed my sister to know if she was going back to play again and we found out that some of our friends from EU had already returned, the only problem is that our account was hacked and then the GM who handle our ticket didn't want to accompany us because it was said that the GM Team and DS Team had discussed it and already banned the said accounts.
Is there really nothing their Team can do to fix our account and return it to us?
We put so much effort on this game. We admit that there is something wrong on our side because the email we used to register is in our profile and maybe the person who handled the hacker's ticket has also a mistake, "We are sure the hacker didn't answer the entire security question correctly" because our usernames are to far from our nickanames and emails and it was also part of the security question also we have so many username in 1 email.
I just hope someone will help us get our account back again. We are willing to send our identification or docunents needed to prove that we are the rightful owner of the said accounts.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 May 2023 - 09:30 AM

This is a GM case. You need to write a ticket to the GM team to clarify the issue.

Topic closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users