the nerve of cheaters - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

the nerve of cheaters

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#51 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 16 May 2023 - 03:51 AM

at the end of the story. trying to complain over cheaters won't help if the management itself has a possibility of involvement. you can stop swiping credits and hurt the wallet and they might listen

+100 to this.

If one doesn't like something, vote with your wallet, not in a forum. That probably won't happen though cause everyone likes dealing "pretty big numbers", even if it's to trounce monsters.

#52 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 May 2023 - 05:13 AM

Tru though. like my guy, i've been dealing with autopotters in thor server starting 3-4 years ago. i even featured one on my very old woe videos :heh:
there's also a time i reported an exploit (Bug EC cell bug) and yes.. the said guild wasn't punished.

thing here is, GM's dont care, as long as the cash flows in. they will not do anything about it. like we have the WOE revit thread exist and how many of the proposal or request even manage to get in to the game

ZERO

gonna give you some tip to counter that (since these things are the usual sight in iRO thor 4 years ago minus the bot. spamming skills on the choke points)

You guys need to coordinate with your suras, not going rambo. if your sura can have GTB and full demi human resist you can passby the defense lane then doing curse circle. ofc, that first sura should have follow ups so you can destroy the defense lane. bot and macro sorce and other defensive unit that isn't shadow chasers are easily to deal with. the only map that is very very difficult to pass is Luina Lower Left. it is a circular thin line so its annoying to deal with

if that's SC bot. pray for god that they have internet connection issues :heh:

Lol we play woe te so we don't have gtb. That's why psychic wave is very damaging.

#53 LordXeres

LordXeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 16 May 2023 - 05:15 AM

Wow, so many posts were deleted. Good work, just keep hiding the facts that the game is bugged beyond recognition.

#54 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3239 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 May 2023 - 05:30 AM

Wow, so many posts were deleted. Good work, just keep hiding the facts that the game is bugged beyond recognition.

Thats what they do best...It's better to just sweep everything under the rug. No worries, they'll be another post next week when theres more stalkers are created using the same skill that they allowed. Then SS can come back to forums and create another post about the same thing.

Edited by Agonizing, 16 May 2023 - 05:32 AM.

#55 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3239 posts

Posted 16 May 2023 - 05:55 AM

Justice Chakri, 100% legit. Not even macro'ing.

Injustice Diablo, Chakri's twin brother (lol? xD). Similar build and gears ... unfortunately cheats involved though.

See big differences? Always makes me wonder how do cheaters fail to tank 2-3 people. Crazy braindead lol

Chakri tanked 5+ cheaters. Diablo tanked 15+ cheaters. Not only that, Diablo was a much better killer than Chakri.

This is why most people dont wanna WoE esp. people with good upbringings to know that cheating is bad and they dont want to cheat just to win. Only some basement dwellers who grew up without parents teaching them might think cheating to win is something to brag. Then, I blame their parents for that  :ani_bzz:  :ani_bzz:  :ani_bzz:

Chakri, This is by far the best flex in this post... People are blaming other people left and right for cheat/hacks/bugs here and you my friend straight up  post that you use cheats (as an alter ego).Thats one of the best flex that I've seen. On top of that, the cmod went though all the post and deleted alot but left your posts... 

#56 7887150425064601653

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 May 2023 - 06:18 AM

The only way to solve and put peace in the whole pvp environment of the server and make it really competitive is to do what is done in kRO and in servers with large numbers of people even higher than iro, make the pvp fair not allowing ocps equipment in pvp content, removing mvps cards in woe te, removing unfair abilities that break the game, putting woe and pvp rankings, new rewards to motivate people, revive battleground to be the only way to get equipment for woe and pvp. This has worked on several servers, I don't know why they don't try to implement it here.

Edited by 7887150425064601653, 16 May 2023 - 08:59 AM.

#57 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10858 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 16 May 2023 - 08:00 AM

Chakri, This is by far the best flex in this post... People are blaming other people left and right for cheat/hacks/bugs here and you my friend straight up post that you use cheats (as an alter ego).Thats one of the best flex that I've seen. On top of that, the cmod went though all the post and deleted alot but left your posts...

Its not attacking any good people, its insulting braindead cheaters as we all should do. Dont know hiw can cheaters sleep at night feeling proud of themsleve. My post is pretty straightforward to the point how cheats give massive advantages, so any legit or new players who interested in WoE must see how messed up WoE is, and if they decide to join, they should know what to look forward. So, why should my post be removed?

My other post that attacked the dog got removed as well even I did it to retaliate with the truth of justice. If you cheat, dont brag. Dont pretend to be pro because people aint dumb. People know ans it is disgusting. If you cheat and you gonna brag anyway, do it better maybe.

It is stupid of WP to make things more complicated than they are, when they can easily ban cheaters. Watch those two videos between Chakri and Diablo. They have similar build and gears. The only differences is Chakri was legit. Diablo wasnt. Even a retard can see the differences. In addition, its pretty pathetic of many WoE playwrs who cheat then pretend to care about WoE or even game itself. If they truly cared about WoE, stop cheating. Stop bugging items. Problems solved. Many good WoE people quit not because they were weak, they quit or they no long play because they found WoE to be a pool of dog -_- full of cheats and bugs.

#58 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 322 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA

Posted 16 May 2023 - 12:10 PM

Fyi in large topics like this where there is too much rule breaking I'm generally not going to bother with any snips and will just remove posts.

If you respond to a removed post especially while quoting it then your post will be removed. Normally I snip those but with this many I can't make that work.

If you are calling anyone a cheater that is harassment and will be removed. 'Cheater' is an insult and usually other stronger insults accompany that accusation so the post will be removed.

If you swear in other languages to bypass the word filter your post gets removed.

If you have proof of cheating posting it here just shows others how to cheat so will be removed. Give it to the GMs in a ticket.

Lastly I've been in this topic quite a bit and never seen a staff member also here so keep in mind the audience here is only other players. But if the staff or other players who don't WoE come in here they'd leave this topic before getting past the trolling and ragebait, so I did the needed pruning.

#59 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3239 posts

Posted 16 May 2023 - 12:56 PM

To be fair, I just quoted a person and asked him how he knew about it. Maybe that question a bit too harsh? He seemed to know so much about these "bugs", as if he was------ nah, not him I don't believe that he would use it on woe te... wait, nevermind, my post that had him abusing the "bug"was already deleted..

Edited by Agonizing, 16 May 2023 - 01:03 PM.

#60 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 16 May 2023 - 10:51 PM

It is very hard to be a support Bishop in the current WoE scene.

#61 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 17 May 2023 - 01:16 AM

Lol we play woe te so we don't have gtb. That's why psychic wave is very damaging.

you should have told its te  :heh:

i'm sorry but....why there's psychic wave on TE woe  :ani_swt3:

#62 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 17 May 2023 - 01:30 AM

Lastly I've been in this topic quite a bit and never seen a staff member also here so keep in mind the audience here is only other players. But if the staff or other players who don't WoE come in here they'd leave this topic before getting past the trolling and ragebait, so I did the needed pruning.

tbh vmod, no offense to your colleagues but i'm not surprised to see this sentence since the EQ exploit is...an old exploit..

iirc, this has been patch by camp years ago so seeing this kinda makes me wonders about the current state of the staff of warpportal whether they are having internal issues about resolving patches since we got couple of bugs and exploits that is currently existing and actually game breaking.

usually these things patched up quickly..so what really happen

#63 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 17 May 2023 - 02:18 AM

LOL! where the drama?

1 user(s) are reading this topic