solution of accounts - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

solution of accounts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OmegaFlame67

OmegaFlame67

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2023 - 10:41 AM

I am writing here just so that they begin to see a possibility about bans or account blocking since there are currently several errors in the game, many people who enter the game are unaware of these errors and what happens is that they start banning people or blocking them because they are using a bug and how do people know it's a bug in the game? Finally, they should implement that a GM dedicate himself to imprisoning those who use the bugs within the game. I mean, there is a map that is a jail for that, where they cannot leave until the time has been established. All this I say because they get stuck blocking accounts and then they do not comply with the established times and in the end there one sends tickets that take time to answer for something so simple that they can handle it with that jail system within the game

#2 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 02 June 2023 - 01:52 PM

Lol like I said. Intentionally abusing bugs in game will get ppls banned ofc RIP. Even ppls that does sprite error gets banned I think I saw it last time on the other thread lol RIP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users