June 15th, Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 15th, Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

#51 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 20 June 2023 - 02:27 PM

Can always just make booster character to bypass this bug... Thats what I did.

i thought booster doesn't work for expanded classes

#52 Rezar

Rezar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 June 2023 - 03:02 PM

i thought booster doesn't work for expanded classes

It did for me. I had to login to my character to make sure I wasnt trippin lol

#53 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 20 June 2023 - 03:15 PM

And so we need another 2023 booster char event and with access to expanded classes, you heard that GMs???

Edited by EdwardEG, 20 June 2023 - 03:18 PM.

#54 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 20 June 2023 - 03:40 PM

God. Connection issues yet again isn't life -_- wonderful HOLY -_- -_- -_- -_-

#55 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 20 June 2023 - 04:25 PM

I can not -_- log in what the -_- is going on!

#56 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 20 June 2023 - 04:31 PM

It did for me. I had to login to my character to make sure I wasnt trippin lol

Wow, that is super weird...

I thought there was note about not working for Expanded Classes.. 

But thank you so much for letting us know. it is a choice now.

#57 Rezar

Rezar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 20 June 2023 - 05:34 PM

Wow, that is super weird...

I thought there was note about not working for Expanded Classes.. 

But thank you so much for letting us know. it is a choice now.

Fyi, you still need to do the gunslinger job change at job 10 novie. That one is not bugged. 

#58 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 20 June 2023 - 11:05 PM

eerr yes booster characters are fix for expanded kagerous and rebel instant change but not included the stargazer and that martial artist thingy character.. they even fix the +6 metal weapon to the original +7.. but it was last year i guess december 2022 i figure it out.. but as a leecher character you need a bunch of gunslinger and rebel to leech all your character in different levels.. i have 3 account all gunslinger 30 and rebel 15 total of 45 leechers, but i got mess up coz level gap experience share sadly.
i hope they implement the oN/Off experience gained system for leecher characters jajaja >_<

Edited by clizie, 20 June 2023 - 11:07 PM.

#59 Littlemanlovebuy

Littlemanlovebuy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Twitter:@JakeLoveBuy

Posted 20 June 2023 - 11:39 PM

Bug fix request

Master Smith Upgrade Weapon Skill
- Can't use to upgrade any weapon, Fix Upgrade Weapon skill so we can use this skill to upgrade weapon as usual

Can't make Homunculus Tablet with Prepare Potion skill
- The Homunculus Tablet recipe it shows in Potion Creation Guide, But we can't make it, Because It's not shown in the item list we can craft when we use Prepare Potion skill, Please fix it (Thank to the player who saves me a lot of time, That I use to manually use call homunculus every half hour, Now I can make my 15 homunculus get loyal and change to homunculus S)

Mechanic class improvement request
- Make Mechanic can use buff skill from Blacksmith - Master smith skill and Mechanic Axe skill while player on Madogear.
- Reduce the price of Madogear from 1,000,000 zeny to 100,00 zeny like kRO.
- Add Skill Shadow set for Mechanic class, We still don't have any of it.

#60 Pepyakalol

Pepyakalol

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 05:15 AM

Bug fix request

Master Smith Upgrade Weapon Skill
- Can't use to upgrade any weapon, Fix Upgrade Weapon skill so we can use this skill to upgrade weapon as usual

Can't make Homunculus Tablet with Prepare Potion skill
- The Homunculus Tablet recipe it shows in Potion Creation Guide, But we can't make it, Because It's not shown in the item list we can craft when we use Prepare Potion skill, Please fix it (Thank to the player who saves me a lot of time, That I use to manually use call homunculus every half hour, Now I can make my 15 homunculus get loyal and change to homunculus S)

Mechanic class improvement request
- Make Mechanic can use buff skill from Blacksmith - Master smith skill and Mechanic Axe skill while player on Madogear.
- Reduce the price of Madogear from 1,000,000 zeny to 100,00 zeny like kRO.
- Add Skill Shadow set for Mechanic class, We still don't have any of it.

Agree, more love for Madomech.

#61 Cameraman

Cameraman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 05:02 PM

Sixth sense ring and adoramus ring released at 2%

Time for Jasper ring and dark ring @ 2% also to be fair.

I got 2 pcs Sixth sense ring before this current OCP it cost 7b each, now 300m each!!! Haha

Jasper Ring and Dark ring @ 2% next OCP!!

GO GO GO!!!

I have a feeling they released the rings at higher rates on purpose to justify releasing Jasper Ring at easier rates too. They are heavily favoring Rune Knights afterall.

#62 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 05:23 PM

Lol whys everybody seems like OCP hyped. This upcoming maintenance should either be kachua or costume sale maintenance unless staffs put sumthin good content

#63 Cameraman

Cameraman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 05:24 PM

This will take more time due to the big event this month. However, I will try to ask our production team prior to this.

We had a plan though, it just takes a longer time to fix some bugs that been happening (although I know that this is also a Major bug). But a little tiddy bit of step doesn't hurt.

You may want to see it on here.

Thank you for your kind words and positive critics. Kudos~
It's pretty hard to hold still for 20 Years (and maybe more I hope). But again, I always valued all of your suggestions and critics. It helps us to build a better environment in-game or even in communal spaces.
Once again, Thank you.

Geez, I know this has been bugged for so long. I will poke them again.

You may want to check your connection if you encounter some DC or even (if crashes), you may want to change your settings.

This is an interesting one to see the new pet visual bug. Please submit a ticket on here so I can keep track on it.

=====================================================

I am sorry for the late reply guys... Just really busy with the stuffs...
I will constantly be checking the forums and another social media...

To be fair, I commend you CM Poring for showing up in this forum to reply to our comments, no matter how harsh these are. I understand that there’s only much you can do with your position and I see you are working hard. Probably most of the IT team are trying their hardest for this game to survive and it was even able to survive the emerging mobile gaming trend.

But I would like to point out that there is a mole in the team. This person is either someone who is an active player in the game, or someone who is doing a certain player’s bidding, or both. It’s evident with how bugs are suitable to a certain class, how items are buffed for a certain class and how other items for other class are nerfed badly. I just want to highlight that the hidden buff of FCT nullification from Asmodeus is too absurd. If the item is intended to have that, at least whoever brainstormed that should have the balls to put it in the description to be open on how OP it is.

#64 memetii

memetii

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 05:34 PM

update the boxter ffs

#65 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 05:42 PM

To be fair, I commend you CM Poring for showing up in this forum to reply to our comments, no matter how harsh these are. I understand that there’s only much you can do with your position and I see you are working hard. Probably most of the IT team are trying their hardest for this game to survive and it was even able to survive the emerging mobile gaming trend.

But I would like to point out that there is a mole in the team. This person is either someone who is an active player in the game, or someone who is doing a certain player’s bidding, or both. It’s evident with how bugs are suitable to a certain class, how items are buffed for a certain class and how other items for other class are nerfed badly. I just want to highlight that the hidden buff of FCT nullification from Asmodeus is too absurd. If the item is intended to have that, at least whoever brainstormed that should have the balls to put it in the description to be open on how OP it is.

I can't agree more. The duper issue, a lot OCP buff and positive bug for RK, nerf and remake other classes' OCP. All can be explained by there are moles in the team, no matter WP dev team or the Studio.

#66 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 June 2023 - 10:01 PM

This has been the case long time ago. Those few remaining players still benefit greatly from reselling items. They know the markets better than the rest of people because they gain more important information /gg

#67 Sunshil2e

Sunshil2e

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 10:23 PM

DO recover the original version of Death Bringer plsssss. 

RK does not get any nerfed OCP why GX does ? 

#68 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 11:01 PM

DO recover the original version of Death Bringer plsssss. 

RK does not get any nerfed OCP why GX does ? 

RK does not get any nerfed OCP, but other classes do.  And some other classes even do not get even their OCP.

#69 Sunshil2e

Sunshil2e

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 11:23 PM

RK does not get any nerfed OCP, but other classes do.  And some other classes even do not get even their OCP.

That right !!! We need equality !!!  import more OCPs for other classes like Royal Guard, Sura, and Maestro.

#70 Sunshil2e

Sunshil2e

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 11:28 PM

BTW, request new way for re-boxer grandma for those boxes which given a token. 

Don't need a token, just throw away a trashes for something better. 

Firesaleeeeeeeee OCPPPPPP !!!!

Edited by Sunshil2e, 21 June 2023 - 11:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users