[CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters [PART 2] - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

[CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters [PART 2]

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 June 2023 - 10:54 PM

Original post was locked due to spam/ forum error. This is a re-upload of the old post!

Do you have items to donate? You can send them through RODEX to IGN: Alexandrine!

Hello new players!

Just realized I have a bunch leftover gear in my storage and cart and I would like to donate these to new players/veterans returning to iRO again after a long time.

Most of these are "jank" (but very useful) items like Ph.D hat, Crown, random level 3 weapons, etc etc that I got mainly from Endless Tower and Instances. Nothing too special, but can be used till players get better gears in the future. There are some Crimson weapons as well for free, and Vicious Mind ones!
I know there's Eden Gear and everything, and of course they'll be strictly better in some aspects, but I'm hoping to be able to help out.

This is for Chaos server only.

How to get free gear??

• Reply to this thread - I check this regularly - with your in-game name and class! I will send you the items via the mail system.
  • PM me directly here in the forums with your in-game name and class! I will send you the items via the mail system as well.
  • PM me in-game (IGN: Alexandrine. He's a Geneticist). And I will direct reply.

OR

Please note:

• Be respectful. Choosing beggars will be ignored ("why don't u give me money?!?!?!?", "F* u, why did u give me only 100 ATK items" and the likes)
  • I'm giving out EQUIPMENTS ONLY. I will NOT be giving away zeny. You can sell the equipments I give you for zeny though, not gonna stop you there. Be mindful that high-tier items dropped from MVP usually only nets around 10 zeny if sold to shops. KEEP THESE ITEMS. Not worth selling it!
  • I'm not giving out any KP items, or OCP items. (Except for truly wack/common things eg leek in mouth, evil marching hat..)
  • I work full-time, and doing this because I love the community. There may be some delays in me responding to your messages but overall I'm pretty good!

No catch whatsoever!!
Those making bards/dancers will get extra items cause I love those classes and they're underrated af..

Milestones and stats:

Items given so far: 4077
Players helped: 561

100th player helped 16/05/2020 (Valkyrian Armor)

200th player helped 30/06/2020 (+5 Evil Vanquisher Staff)

250th player helped 04/09/2020 (+4 Ebone Armor of Ares)

300th player helped 10/04/2021 (Complete WW Set)

350th player helped 20/10/2021 (+7 Falken Blitz)

400th player helped 13/09/2022 (Orleans Gown)

450th player helped 23/03/2023 (Valk Shield)

500th player helped 29/08/2023 (+5 Bellum Stunner)

1000th item given 06/06/2020 (+6 Green Greaves)

1500th item given 10/07/2020 (+4 Puente Robe of Champion)

2000th item given 27/10/2020 (Orleans Gown)

2500th item given 20/05/2021 (+7 Lich Bone Wand)

3500th item given 25/09/2022 (+7 WW Set)
4000th item given 15/12/2023 (Valk Shield + Red Twin Edge)

Next special item at 4500th item and 550th player. Will you be the lucky one?

Edited by stormchell, 04 April 2024 - 10:08 PM.

#2 KiriharaX

KiriharaX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2023 - 10:24 AM

hey ho,

my game name is Thot Slayer class merchant, I'm new to this game I played once before in 2022 but now im getting into it again, gotta say being a merchant is hard, I want to get that homunculus so bad lol, any good gear recommendation ?

#3 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 29 June 2023 - 06:04 PM

hey ho,

my game name is Thot Slayer class merchant, I'm new to this game I played once before in 2022 but now im getting into it again, gotta say being a merchant is hard, I want to get that homunculus so bad lol, any good gear recommendation ?

Yo, I've sent you some geneticist gears, hopefully it will help you!

Homun leveling is such a grind though ;___; can definitely feel you

#4 WarakuChise

WarakuChise

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 July 2023 - 07:10 PM

Hi, refugee from [censored] server here. My IGN is Waraku Chise and I'm going mage, (sorc or WL not sure yet)

#5 nanoopr

nanoopr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2023 - 10:23 AM

Hello, My IGN is Orlando_8BB2B_3D7D. On my way to become an Arch Bishop. Any help would be great. Thank you.

#6 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor

Posted 02 July 2023 - 03:35 PM

hi, i know im a thor player but im playing in chaos too but quit long time ago because of i got report of killstealing by this AFK player using reflect items back then but now its gone for good im leveling in chaos smoothly....

.... as for the items i would like to ask is if you would mind giving me a 1 phen card and 1 raydric or orc baby card, im using sorcerer since warlock are so god spend gears, thats all and also my IGN is Mia Taylor

#7 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 03 July 2023 - 03:28 PM

Hi, refugee from [censored] server here. My IGN is Waraku Chise and I'm going mage, (sorc or WL not sure yet)

Hello, My IGN is Orlando_8BB2B_3D7D. On my way to become an Arch Bishop. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Sent to both

hi, i know im a thor player but im playing in chaos too but quit long time ago because of i got report of killstealing by this AFK player using reflect items back then but now its gone for good im leveling in chaos smoothly....

.... as for the items i would like to ask is if you would mind giving me a 1 phen card and 1 raydric or orc baby card, im using sorcerer since warlock are so god spend gears, thats all and also my IGN is Mia Taylor

Hey my friend! Your level is too high for the EQs! Hope you understand~

#8 Zaeious

Zaeious

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2023 - 10:15 AM

Hello. I have recently returned to playing Ragnarok. I'm new to the renewal mechanics since I stopped playing about a year after the transcendent classes were introduced. So maybe I can be treated as a complete newbie. I'm somehow getting by with the help of guides and iRO Wiki articles that I can find. I really appreciate any help that you can give. 

My IGN is Newbie McNoob and I'm playing as a rune knight.

Thank you!

#9 TungNTM

TungNTM

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2023 - 05:17 PM

hello bro,im new in here need some gear for start. Can I have some item now?
my ing TungNTM . I think I start play thief class

#10 Jumpyman8

Jumpyman8

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2023 - 10:37 PM

Hi,  girl and I coming from a private server, we started today, only lvl 4 job 10

me - Kaikisen - Achbishop to be

her - Starlee - Arch Mage to be

A few questions is possible

- What is max level?

- Are there guides? iRO wiki seems discontinued

- Job quests posted somewhere?

- Anything else we need to know that is useful? All links on warpportal for guides etc are broken

Thanks in advance

#11 ChaosDespaire

ChaosDespaire

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2023 - 12:33 AM

Good morning/afternoon/evening! I'm new here. I think I need some starter gear. I can't go to thief guild because of the bats haha. My IGN is Moomsuke. Thank you very much!

#12 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 09 July 2023 - 02:45 AM

Hello. I have recently returned to playing Ragnarok. I'm new to the renewal mechanics since I stopped playing about a year after the transcendent classes were introduced. So maybe I can be treated as a complete newbie. I'm somehow getting by with the help of guides and iRO Wiki articles that I can find. I really appreciate any help that you can give. 

My IGN is Newbie McNoob and I'm playing as a rune knight.

Thank you!

hello bro,im new in here need some gear for start. Can I have some item now?
my ing TungNTM . I think I start play thief class

Sent to both~

#13 Arcanum1105

Arcanum1105

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2023 - 05:13 AM

Hi there. I'm new to the game and just started playing Ragnarok for more than a week now. I saw this post while trying to look up for an updated Royal Guard build :( I'm currently level 95 Paladin and working my way to Royal Guard soon. Appreciate any item to build my character. My IGN is Royarcanum. 

Thank you

#14 JBUB

JBUB

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2023 - 06:05 AM

Hi sir,

I'm surprised that there's a thread like this while looking for decent gears for a starting stalker dagger build.. If you have any that's greatly appreciated. this will not be my main i just need to first create a farmer character.

My IGN is Fem Conch

Edited by JBUB, 11 July 2023 - 12:00 AM.

#15 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 13 July 2023 - 01:16 AM

Hi sir,

I'm surprised that there's a thread like this while looking for decent gears for a starting stalker dagger build.. If you have any that's greatly appreciated. this will not be my main i just need to first create a farmer character.

My IGN is Fem Conch

Hi there. I'm new to the game and just started playing Ragnarok for more than a week now. I saw this post while trying to look up for an updated Royal Guard build :( I'm currently level 95 Paladin and working my way to Royal Guard soon. Appreciate any item to build my character. My IGN is Royarcanum. 

Thank you

Sent to all

#16 8036131106145630283

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2023 - 02:35 PM

Hi. I'm a returning player(technically new player), created this account in 2013 and didnt get to play because real life responsibility hits hard. My IGN is Sgaeyl and on my way to become one of the best Shadow Chasers there. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much

#17 Sigmorn

Sigmorn

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 July 2023 - 12:32 AM

Hi there,

This is an awesome thing to do. I'm a brand new player and still trying to find my feet, so many things to get my head around haha.

My IGN is Sinstro and i am currently a Swordsman, looking to be come a Knight and eventually a Lord Knight is it? As I'm brand new, i pretty much have just what the game gives you near the start , although i did buy a Katana from the vendor, which I'm still using. I'm going to look to use spears when i become a Knight, dont know if thats a good choice or not but the skills seems cool.

So anything will help really, much appreciated in advance.

Im totaly new to Ragnarok, so still finding things out and getting overwhelmed lol.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Merged double post

Edited by Sigmorn, 19 July 2023 - 10:45 PM.

#18 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 20 July 2023 - 12:48 AM

Hi. I'm a returning player(technically new player), created this account in 2013 and didnt get to play because real life responsibility hits hard. My IGN is Sgaeyl and on my way to become one of the best Shadow Chasers there. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much

Hey dude, your level is way too high! Hope you understand~

Hi there,

This is an awesome thing to do. I'm a brand new player and still trying to find my feet, so many things to get my head around haha.

My IGN is Sinstro and i am currently a Swordsman, looking to be come a Knight and eventually a Lord Knight is it? As I'm brand new, i pretty much have just what the game gives you near the start , although i did buy a Katana from the vendor, which I'm still using. I'm going to look to use spears when i become a Knight, dont know if thats a good choice or not but the skills seems cool.

So anything will help really, much appreciated in advance.

Im totaly new to Ragnarok, so still finding things out and getting overwhelmed lol.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Merged double post

Hello, sent to you~

Edited by stormchell, 20 July 2023 - 12:48 AM.

#19 aMinsCy

aMinsCy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2023 - 10:56 AM

hello,

i started agine in Ragnarok online,  badly my old account where deleted.. but well it was 2015 when i was last time online.. :)

So now i started agine from the beginning^^ , i saw youre post and it would be a plesure if you could help me a bit ! 

i startet with a Archer and wanna go for Hunter ;)  ..there changed a lot in the game so if you could help me aut it would be awesome !

Ingame name is aMinsCy  :)

#20 KayeSuri

KayeSuri

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2023 - 12:57 PM

hi there, I read your thread a while back hoping to be one of the lucky players would receive your giveaway. I'm an old Ragnarök player way back 2000 i guess, I just got my account here last night and started to play again. So annoying my char still at lost :D
Currently playing a Thief. my IGN is Kaye Only. I'm now at level 23.

This would be a biggest help for me since i just got started playing. :) 

Thankyou <3..

#21 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 31 July 2023 - 07:18 PM

hello,

i started agine in Ragnarok online,  badly my old account where deleted.. but well it was 2015 when i was last time online.. :)

So now i started agine from the beginning^^ , i saw youre post and it would be a plesure if you could help me a bit ! 

i startet with a Archer and wanna go for Hunter ;)  ..there changed a lot in the game so if you could help me aut it would be awesome !

Ingame name is aMinsCy  :)

Helloooo I am back after a small break!

I've sent some items your way~

#22 Wachamacallit

Wachamacallit

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2023 - 09:01 PM

Hello, I would like to take this opportunity too. I have an assassin level 89, IGN: Djared. Any help would be appreciated.

#23 Drayfuz

Drayfuz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2023 - 08:55 PM

Hello i am new too, playing the game for 3 days now, ign: Duradel , lvl 85 , lvl 35 Job Assassin

i really don't know what i need, i read some info in google i can do dual wielding katar but anything is good :)

Edited by Drayfuz, 07 August 2023 - 03:33 AM.

#24 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 10 August 2023 - 01:31 AM

Hello i am new too, playing the game for 3 days now, ign: Duradel , lvl 85 , lvl 35 Job Assassin

i really don't know what i need, i read some info in google i can do dual wielding katar but anything is good :)

Hello, I would like to take this opportunity too. I have an assassin level 89, IGN: Djared. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello~ 

Sent to all!

#25 9837230502104317587

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 August 2023 - 11:02 PM

Hello there, I am a returning player and i haven't played since 2014. I just made a fresh account to start over and i just started making my way to become a sorcerer.

It will be helpful if i can get a phen card and anything that can help me. My IGN: Von El Malo

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users