July 6th Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 6th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

#76 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 July 2023 - 05:05 PM

<snip>

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - The forum is not an appropriate place to make an accusation of rule breaking if you have evidence of specific players abusing bugs please give it to the GMs.

OK, VM. Just use one sentence to summarize my arguing point:   never compare regular players with those "rule breaking" duper. 

#77 3096230415192656890

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 July 2023 - 05:08 PM

do you think likely 3-4m per second is a high dps with 1.5s per comet?  compare with sorc / gx / rk with similar budget, they are more than 30-40m damage per second.

No, but you asked how to do Odin 4, so i'm saying just do it with Comet. Like you said, there's no actual comet gear atm, so you can just wear mostly cheap stuff or your chain lightning stuff and still get good comet damage (Comet Vortex auto mods are now dropping below 50m?). Sure we're underpowered compared to sorc/gx/rk, but it's not like we can't do content.

I'm not sure about 3-4m per second though. I can get Senior Pepper done in about 30-40s, so maybe 9-10m? It's not as good as 30-40m/s like you said, but it's not terrible, and as long as you're not using welding wand it's not gonna set you back as badly as sorc.

Edited by 3096230415192656890, 07 July 2023 - 05:10 PM.

#78 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 July 2023 - 05:17 PM

No, but you asked how to do Odin 4, so i'm saying just do it with Comet. Like you said, there's no actual comet gear atm, so you can just wear mostly cheap stuff or your chain lightning stuff and still get good comet damage (Comet Vortex auto mods are now dropping below 50m?). Sure we're underpowered compared to sorc/gx/rk, but it's not like we can't do content.

I'm not sure about 3-4m per second though. I can get Senior Pepper done in about 30-40s, so maybe 9-10m? It's not as good as 30-40m/s like you said, but it's not terrible, and as long as you're not using welding wand it's not gonna set you back as badly as sorc.

would you mind sharing your gears? I would like to see if i missed anything for WL.

I always trying to make it strong, but so confused at the moment about whether i should go with Delay reduction or damage, like pazu or celine brooch 

#79 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 07 July 2023 - 05:21 PM

Odin 4 is one of my example of Holy/Shadow property issues. Not the main argument. Why you focus on that.

That's personal choice then.  You can choose to play with the current damage then. As you said, now Comet does not have decent gear, and you can use other stuff to get a so-so dps. 

For me, I just do not want to spend the same budget, but to get a much lower DPS than other classes.  You can find that nowadays WP releases so many RK gears. With a similar budget on RK, or Sorc, the DPS can be much higher.   The current equipment status is that WP are persuading players to play RK.  But I can choose not to.

What you are arguing is that  "Warlock can still play with a lower DPS than other classes, as long as you can bear that spending same amount of money but not to compare with others".   That this is entirely your freedom to play with such style.  But I choose not.   I'll wait for Geffenia Ice Magic Tool, that is, any kind of decent Comet gears, to play.    That's my choice.   If I'm not happy with the situations that I spend almost the same money to get 1/10 dps of other classes,  I can choose not to play. 

#80 3096230415192656890

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 July 2023 - 05:26 PM

What you are arguing is that  "Warlock can still play with a lower DPS than other classes, as long as you can bear that spending same amount of money but not to compare with others".   That this is entirely your freedom to play with such style.  But I choose not.   I'll wait for Geffenia Ice Magic Tool, that is, any kind of decent Comet gears, to play.    That's my choice.   If I'm not happy with the situations that I spend almost the same money to get 1/10 dps of other classes,  I can choose not to play. 

Ah for sure, I do get it, and power to you too on your decision, no sarcasm.

The only reason I replied was because I thought you might still want to play Warlock even in its current state, and to reassure you that the current state isn't too bad (for clearing content, definitely not relative to the best classes). If you're already aware and just waiting for it to be buffed before playing, then my bad.

Edited by 3096230415192656890, 07 July 2023 - 05:27 PM.

#81 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10866 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 07 July 2023 - 06:27 PM

<snip>

If you don't understand Warlock, then I can let you know. For the Chain Lightning style, which is currently much exploited, people can play it, however, it is limited on Wind property. There is no way for Warlock to deal with Holy 3/4 or Shadow 4 monsters, unless they introduce the Geffenia Ice Magic Tool and then boost the damage of Comet. You cannot use the wind property case to infer the overall performance. For example, how can u make a chain lightning warlock to run Odin 4?

And for RG, the 4th class improvements will eventually come when it is time for it.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - The forum is not an appropriate place to make an accusation of rule breaking if you have evidence of specific players abusing bugs please give it to the GMs.

Like I said, you have not spent enough in your WL. Go play RK or GX .. smfh. There are other WL players who still play, just like there are still RG players. Whats your point? Yeah you need the Geffenia Ice and whats to do with me? I aint stopping you from asking to get it. Why are you crying on my shoulder? Wtf lol

Come on Vmod, I didnt have a chance to read his accusations yet. Maybe its duping lol. I will try to swipe less. When I have too much items, Im a duper lol

Wait, did he mean the other WL?

Edited by ChakriGuard, 07 July 2023 - 06:39 PM.

#82 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 07 July 2023 - 06:57 PM

Like I said, you have not spent enough in your WL. Go play RK or GX .. smfh. There are other WL players who still play, just like there are still RG players. Whats your point? Yeah you need the Geffenia Ice and whats to do with me? I aint stopping you from asking to get it. Why are you crying on my shoulder? Wtf lol

Come on Vmod, I didnt have a chance to read his accusations yet. Maybe its duping lol. I will try to swipe less. When I have too much items, Im a duper lol

Wait, did he mean the other WL?

Camera, use your brain please.  What I mean is you cannot compare normal players with the dupers you mentioned  (not you, but the one you mentioned).  How do you judge how much did I spend? I can also say you havn't spent much,  so your RG is weak. There are still other RG playing, how can you say them?

As for the cry, I think the forum is full of your tears. I didn't say anything to stop Platium Arbitrator from being in next OCP. It is you that always trying to be a victim. 

#83 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10866 posts

Posted 07 July 2023 - 07:05 PM

Camera, use your brain please. What I mean is you cannot compare normal players with the dupers you mentioned (not you, but the one you mentioned). How do you judge how much did I spend? I can also say you havn't spent much, so your RG is weak. There are still other RG playing, how can you say them?

As for the cry, I think the forum is full of your tears. I didn't say anything to stop Platium Arbitrator from being in next OCP. It is you that always trying to be a victim.

So why did you start replying to me to ask for the bet? Your tears wrecked your head lol. I never threatened to quit. You did. If you mean the riot, then riot is still less QQ then rage quit and my riot is swiping riot rolf

Also about that WL, lets assume he dupes, he still proves the point that WL is strong as -_- to melt Great Pepper in less than 10 seconds. Now go try RG. Gear all you want but you probably wont kill the same MvP in less than 10 second. Thats why I told you have not spent enough to get your WL to be strong like the duper WL. Idk if he dupes or not but his WL is strong, and your WL can be as stronger if you invest enough but you havent lul

Edited by ChakriGuard, 07 July 2023 - 07:06 PM.

#84 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 07 July 2023 - 07:23 PM

So why did you start replying to me to ask for the bet? Your tears wrecked your head lol. I never threatened to quit. You did. If you mean the riot, then riot is still less QQ then rage quit and my riot is swiping riot rolf

Also about that WL, lets assume he dupes, he still proves the point that WL is strong as -_- to melt Great Pepper in less than 10 seconds. Now go try RG. Gear all you want but you probably wont kill the same MvP in less than 10 second. Thats why I told you have not spent enough to get your WL to be strong like the duper WL. Idk if he dupes or not but his WL is strong, and your WL can be as stronger if you invest enough but you havent lul

lol everyone know you are not playing at the moment.  In the past you like to take out your camera and shooting yourself in WoE. But now you complain RG is weak and that becomes your excuse for not attending WoE.   So interesting.   You don't know how strong the current Inspiration RG is?   They are even free of all kinds of debuff, like masq. And they have high HP and high attack.     But you didn't dare attend WoE and start crying for your new RG armor every time in forum.   If my tears wrecked my head,  I think your tears have flooded Nidd 2. 

For the WL issue. As snipped by VM,  the duper don't have to pay a dime and is feeded by the whole server.  Do you expect a common player can have that infinite stuff?  Your comparison is already so strange.  Most players have proved now WL is much weaker than other classes given the same budget.  Have you seen the condition?   As long as you are asking to spend more.  So why don't you spend more on your RG and head it to WoE? Interesting. 

Edited by crystalerLM, 07 July 2023 - 07:24 PM.

#85 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10866 posts

Posted 07 July 2023 - 07:48 PM

lol everyone know you are not playing at the moment. In the past you like to take out your camera and shooting yourself in WoE. But now you complain RG is weak and that becomes your excuse for not attending WoE. So interesting. You don't know how strong the current Inspiration RG is? They are even free of all kinds of debuff, like masq. And they have high HP and high attack. But you didn't dare attend WoE and start crying for your new RG armor every time in forum. If my tears wrecked my head, I think your tears have flooded Nidd 2.

For the WL issue. As snipped by VM, the duper don't have to pay a dime and is feeded by the whole server. Do you expect a common player can have that infinite stuff? Your comparison is already so strange. Most players have proved now WL is much weaker than other classes given the same budget. Have you seen the condition? As long as you are asking to spend more. So why don't you spend more on your RG and head it to WoE? Interesting.

Everyone also knows I never farm PvM. I always buy. I still play the game. Log in to swipe is still playing. Since I dont WoE now, like the majority of people who dont WoE and that's why WoE has a party vs party. Spam 1 skill and let AP (if you have) to pot for you and you think you can fool people that you're a pro. Dont quit WL and the game yet.

Are you talking about RG being strong in WoE or PvM?

If WoE, I already know that RG is OP. Last time at Nid2, I already made a vid of me fighting 12+. You can re-watch my epic WoE vids again. Thanks to you, I got many epic moment shots and helped me to make awesome WoE vids. No class is weak. I remember when you cried GX was weak (when I said that Enforcer shoes MA was too broken), but everyone had GX back then. Now, you cry that GX is too OP lol

If PvM, RG is actually very OP. Like I said, if you think any class is weak, you have not invested enough. Ever blame yourself?

I can kill this MvP just fine. I think my RoG build too can kill this MvP less than 10 seconds, like other classes too if invested enough. So I definitely dont need that RG armor and even I have it, I dont even farm PvM. What? LOL ... I've been asking because I want more people to play RG more.

And yes, I will assume he is a duper. Ok, he doesnt pay a dime. Good for him. Its not his fault. Its WP's fault for not catching him but that aint the point. The point is WL is strong, just like other classes if invested enough.

Cant believe you're accusing him for duping or -_- talking about him in case he really dupes, when you probably support cheatings in WoE. I can cheat just fine and tank 20+ other cheaters but whats the point? What am I trying to prove? Make a vid of cheating? lmfao

Edited by ChakriGuard, 10 July 2023 - 03:16 PM.

#86 YUMOKO

YUMOKO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 July 2023 - 05:34 AM

two days disconnect in game same time -_-

#87 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 July 2023 - 08:28 AM

two days disconnect in game same time -_-

Yeah, I get that and black screen of RO Death every single time I go to eden grp building for VIP buffs.

But I guess at least there's x300 exp going right?

#88 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 08 July 2023 - 09:53 PM

People just should enjoy the game instead of arguing! Understand that Ease and strength of character now depends on Cash shop items.

Character balance is not perfect, no use in comparing other classes to one another, as you may spend a little on the other and dont get the same DPS or Damage, as its gameplay is different. SOme are tanky others are glass cannons. Again its not perfect.

But in General, every Character, i mean EVERYONE CLASS would aim a  No cast,No ACD/CD, AoE, 99999999 Damager - I mean EVERY CLASS. Longer range would always be better. And some class just s**ck, as items aren't updated just yet.

CLASS JOBS Is just an illusion, It differs in sprites and stats but all aim for the same thing, No cast,No ACD/CD, AoE, 99999999 Damager   :heh:  :heh: 

Dunno about WoE, but if you wanna win, find yourself MANY,RICH, and clever teamates, and you'd be unstoppable   :heh:

No use fighting over balance as your other richer team mate should fix your short comings.

But, one should focus instead of getting those boss cards  :heh: it may drop even with low budget MVP hunter lol

Edited by Meddler01, 09 July 2023 - 03:26 AM.

#89 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 916 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 08 July 2023 - 10:22 PM

People just should enjoy the game instead of arguing! 

if only ppl were chill like this :omegalul:

#90 WiseFabre

WiseFabre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Server:Orleans

Posted 08 July 2023 - 11:30 PM

Disable Reveleation of Aramazd in WoE TE. Better remove WoE TE if you don't know how to balance the game.

Some people posted videos on opening boxes that had Revelation of Aramazd in them.  Seems like it will make WoE have a little more high stakes random events occur.

Edited by WiseFabre, 09 July 2023 - 04:01 AM.

#91 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 July 2023 - 06:17 AM

Booooo no rings at 2%.....bad ocp

#92 paulh3iness

paulh3iness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 09 July 2023 - 07:17 PM

GM Homunculus event please no homun tablet also :(

#93 Ride My Toy

Ride My Toy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 July 2023 - 07:50 PM

What is the point to bring OCPs that don't require high refinement during the refining event?
Please bring the FoE and Mikoshi this week, and I assure you that you can earn as much money as you want. Easy

Edited by Ride My Toy, 09 July 2023 - 07:50 PM.

#94 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1804 posts

Posted 09 July 2023 - 07:54 PM

GM Homunculus event please no homun tablet also :(

I was told you're on Thor. If you can provide me an account with an Alchemist on Thor on it I'll make them for you

#95 paulh3iness

paulh3iness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 July 2023 - 04:57 PM

But it doesnt have a list on homun tablet creation? How to create one?

#96 VinLove

VinLove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 July 2023 - 05:55 PM

• The following costumes egg are now available to enchant:
  • Folklore Costume Egg (New Release)
  • 20th Anniversary Costume Egg
  • Camping Costume Egg

Thank you for making those costume eggs enchantable.

And please also kindly make this Flower Garden Egg (release date : 2022/12/16) enchantable, thank you so much!

r6UiqKW.png

I really like the costumes of this egg

But so sad i cannot enchant them...

Please, i'm begging you Warpportal officials, have some mercy, to make those costumes eggs from Cash Shop all enchantable

:p_cry:

#97 IpC0NfiG

IpC0NfiG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 July 2023 - 10:11 PM

Next MA SV. 

- Please Update Cap Damage.

- Old Costume can't enchant please fix.

- SV disconnect sometime please fix.

- SV character disconnect sometime please fix. 

- Please Fix Death Bringer & Other OCP to original JRO.

Edited by IpC0NfiG, 10 July 2023 - 11:33 PM.

#98 VinLove

VinLove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 July 2023 - 12:15 AM

1) Can CM make a Costume Wishlist thread too?

Since there's an OCP Wishlist thread on this forum.

It's fair enough for a Costume Wishlist because they're all from Cash Shop.

2)  Please also make all costumes from eggs including old costumes all enchantable .

It is proper to make all costumes from the eggs in cash shop all enchantable.

That's not fair and kinda sad for those who really like costumes in certain eggs.

Player spend the same real money on costumes eggs but some cannot be enchanted.

Costumes and OCPs are most of the players who spend real money on iRO most concerned about.

Thank you, and please let us know if it would work.

Edited by VinLove, 13 July 2023 - 02:22 AM.

#99 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 325 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA

Posted 11 July 2023 - 04:00 AM

1) Can CM make a Costume Wishlist thread too?

Since there's an OCP Wishlist thread on this forum.

It's fair enough for a Costume Wishlist because they're all from Cash Shop.

FYI the CM team doesn't manage the Wishlist topic. I'm running those so the community is better able to have their feedback heard by the staff.

For costume requests please feel free to use the current Wishlist topic since there is a section for costumes and eggs! But also if the community requests enough costumes I'll make a separate topic but my understanding is that we're not missing that many and currently only have like a dozen requested. So with that few requested didn't make a separate topic yet.

#100 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3558 posts

Posted 11 July 2023 - 05:47 AM

Lol bruh we just had costume wishlist thread few months ago before CMuwu left. Unfortunately it didn’t go well lmao. Ppls got hyped with sum noice costumes then staffs gave them costumes not on the wishlist kek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users