Remaining Time on Hourly Subscriptions - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Remaining Time on Hourly Subscriptions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:07 PM

It's been suggested before on the old iRO Forums and it's getting suggested again.

Right now, my RO account reads as:

Hourly Subscription: 1777 hours

Last I checked, you only offer a 30-hour subscription. And I highly doubt you'd be so generous as to give me 1770 hours more than what I paid for. But let's be serious now; I do not have 1777 hours left on my account. Whoever built the account pages for WarpPortal needs a reality check. An hour never has and never will equal to a minute. So, either display the actual number of hours left on the account or just change the word "hours" to "minutes" since that's what it's really displaying. You have to admit that showing the number of minutes left and labeling it as hours is pretty retarded and very misleading.

#2 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:30 AM

Agreed, specially when you're like me, who saw it for the first time, it said 20 hours remaining, so I was like "Oh, we got time to use this TKM. Can I please borrow both Megs". . . 20 minutes later and "Crap, I'm out of playing time with both megs stuck on my account". So I had no other choice but to pay for it.

#3 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:03 PM

Agreed, specially when you're like me, who saw it for the first time, it said 20 hours remaining, so I was like "Oh, we got time to use this TKM. Can I please borrow both Megs". . . 20 minutes later and "Crap, I'm out of playing time with both megs stuck on my account". So I had no other choice but to pay for it.

same thing with me. I had 40 minutes left before and I thought "oh I have 40 hours left....wait a minute...."

Edited by inuko23, 18 August 2010 - 12:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users