a bit of a new question

2 replies to this topic

#1 michstrong

michstrong

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2023 - 11:16 PM

Hello, it's been a long time since I've been here and I was very busy with various activities, including planning to move, finally the day came when the decision was made, I'm going to live with my best friend, where? ? to New York, as you already knew I am from Boston and to be honest I never liked this place, so it is excellent news, both for going to live with my best friend and for being able to live in New York, the last and only thing What I need to finally be able to leave is a move, because as you will realize from Boston to NY there are many miles away, clearly I need a moving service but one of those that are long distance, I don't know where it is located or hired, that's why I prefer ask you here that whenever I need help they give it to me. Do you know where to find a long distance removal service?

#2 andrewchuckson

andrewchuckson

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2023 - 05:51 AM

Hello how are you? congratulations on deciding something this important in your life, even though it is very complicated right now, believe me it will be worth it, you should definitely look for a long distance moving company, I don't know of any that can recommend me but if you google you will find hundreds of them, I recommend that you do that, that you search in Google, you can guide yourself, for example, from the Trustpilot reviews to see if the company is really of good quality or not

#3 egmonton

egmonton

I am New.

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2024 - 12:24 AM

That's a big step! Living with your best friend in the city that never sleeps sounds like a dream come true.

For the long-distance move, I totally get it – you want a reliable and cheap moving company. I've heard good things about Discount Moving, and they specialize in moves from Boston to NY. Maybe give them a shout? Also, check out some local reviews to be doubly sure.

Edited by egmonton, 22 January 2024 - 03:49 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users