Luancher issues/patch/log in - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Luancher issues/patch/log in

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Najera

Najera

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2023 - 12:13 PM

So i use to play RO back in the day and trying to play a little again so I downloaded it on steam but run into an issue. It won't give me an option to log in the game. and it actually says "fail to get 2022-09-01 live data 374 374...." I thought this was a steam issue based on some stuff I read but I deleted everything and installed it again directly form the RO website and the issue still there.
Any idea of what could be causing this and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 September 2023 - 08:17 PM

So i use to play RO back in the day and trying to play a little again so I downloaded it on steam but run into an issue. It won't give me an option to log in the game. and it actually says "fail to get 2022-09-01 live data 374 374...." I thought this was a steam issue based on some stuff I read but I deleted everything and installed it again directly form the RO website and the issue still there.
Any idea of what could be causing this and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

have you tried to keep running the patcher? it could be that your connection is slow. I experienced the same thing but when i closed it and then re-open the patcher it worked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users