Items GONE - Consignment Merchant after update - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Items GONE - Consignment Merchant after update

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guido456

Guido456

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 02:57 AM

I left a Consignment Merchant selling before update and I did not received my items back.

I heard some people are facing the same issue.

So what now?

#2 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 321 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 September 2023 - 05:26 AM

If the items were not returned to you with RODEX then you'll need to contact the GM team by writing a ticket at the support page to get help with having the items restored.

#3 RekiemI

RekiemI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 08 September 2023 - 05:45 AM

we have the problem, rodex never back to my my money, the game is full of bugs.

#4 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 321 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 05:57 AM

While there are some further issues due to the huge changes which were implemented yesterday the GM team is more than happy to fix these issues if you make them aware.

And ideally RODEX will be back to normal soon, which seems to be the root of many of these problems, but we'll have to wait on the official word on when that will be fixed.

#5 LeagueOFLag

LeagueOFLag

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2023 - 02:18 PM

While there are some further issues due to the huge changes which were implemented yesterday the GM team is more than happy to fix these issues if you make them aware.

And ideally RODEX will be back to normal soon, which seems to be the root of many of these problems, but we'll have to wait on the official word on when that will be fixed.

Can I interpret this as it is recommended to wait for the RODEX to be fixed first and check if we get our items back before we send a ticket ? Or should we send the ticket right now ?

#6 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 321 posts

Posted 09 September 2023 - 04:01 PM

Can I interpret this as it is recommended to wait for the RODEX to be fixed first and check if we get our items back before we send a ticket ? Or should we send the ticket right now ?

I've not heard anything official from the staff on this and RODEX might start clearing the backlog soon by itself, but for me if I were missing any items I'd try to file a support ticket right away. There have been cases somewhat like this in the past and back then we were eventually asked to send a support ticket for item restoration.

So worst case you waste 5 min on a ticket and they'll ask you to wait for RODEX to be fixed to get your items back, but it might save a day or two of waiting if you write a ticket now. :ok:

#7 LeagueOFLag

LeagueOFLag

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2023 - 10:22 PM

I've not heard anything official from the staff on this and RODEX might start clearing the backlog soon by itself, but for me if I were missing any items I'd try to file a support ticket right away. There have been cases somewhat like this in the past and back then we were eventually asked to send a support ticket for item restoration.

So worst case you waste 5 min on a ticket and they'll ask you to wait for RODEX to be fixed to get your items back, but it might save a day or two of waiting if you write a ticket now. :ok:

Okay thanks for the heads up. Will file a support ticket right away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users