EAC "Unreconigzed game client . Cannot continue" - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

EAC "Unreconigzed game client . Cannot continue"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DravirexiRO

DravirexiRO

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2023 - 04:50 AM

Good Morning!

First and foremost - I did try the solution that is listed on the forms by the member named Uimori on Sept 9th 2023. His solution is to repatch with a file obtained from a different website. This is kind of skettchy in the first place, but I tried it nonetheless because this is a small community. Anyways, I can confirm that is patch up kind of works. I can login for the first time on a character, but once I try to change maps, it is as if my character is stuck in limbo and if I try to connect again - the client just disconnects me.

I need a for sure fix, not a patch job. I have also tried a fresh install on a computer that has never had iRO on it before - a razerblade 14 laptop. It still spits out the same error. Please direct me to where I can be assisted, or please advise when we can expect this error to be fixed?

Thank you for your time!

#2 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 322 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 September 2023 - 06:03 AM

Hello DravirexiRO,

It sounds like you ran into two errors in a row! I'm glad those steps got the client working again but since at the moment as your character is stuck you'll need to please contact the GM team for assistance as they are the only ones with the ability to help.

Best way to contact them in this case would be to use the airlift topic they set up here on the forum but you can also file a ticket at the support page to get more help not only with issues like this but for any game related issues.

#3 DravirexiRO

DravirexiRO

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2023 - 07:42 AM

Can you confirm is specific maps are down? I am in a guild discord and it seems quite a few people are having the disconnect issue when switching maps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users