Notice regarding Offline Vending issues after September 7th, Maintenance - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Notice regarding Offline Vending issues after September 7th, Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 224 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 September 2023 - 06:44 PM

4am4tSn.jpg

September 11th,2023,

Greetings Adventurer,

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused by the offline vending issue after recent maintenance.

Due to the massive number of reports about offline vending, it will take more time to investigate all affected accounts.

Therefore, we will perform maintenance on September 14th, in order to restore items on affected accounts.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

September 14th, 02:00 PM.

We'd like to give you an update regarding the Offline Vending restoration.

We have restored all offline vending that was set BEFORE September 7th Maintenance, approximately 1300 accounts affected.

However, due to the tremendous amount of cases regarding offline vending AFTER the September 7th Maintenance until September 10th, approximately 16000+ issues, we are still working on the list and will restore it accordingly.

Therefore, we ask kindly for your patience and understanding as we work to fix the issue.

#2 3096230415192656890

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2023 - 06:46 PM

Thank you for a material update on the matter. I appreciate at least some communication coming from the team on this and the provision of a timeline is deeply appreciated.

Edited by 3096230415192656890, 11 September 2023 - 06:46 PM.

#3 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2023 - 06:54 PM

i appreciate your hard work

but you really need to improve communication with your clients, us in this case

#4 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1246 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 September 2023 - 06:59 PM

Please train your help desk techs to not ask for screenshot for tickets related to offline vend items not showing up in RODEX. This should be a no brainer.

We as players just play. We have thousands of items in our inventory. We do not keep track of what we have nor do we take screenshots of simple actions such as setting up a shop. Many people don't even remember what item(s) they added to their offline vend let alone have screenshots.

#5 KottyM

KottyM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 September 2023 - 07:28 PM

i have many problems... 37 merchants x 5 items = 185 items lost XD

jYLWEbR.png
L4hZm7G.png

I can't remember items per character 

Edited by KottyM, 11 September 2023 - 07:29 PM.

#6 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 11 September 2023 - 07:50 PM

Therefore, we will perform maintenance on September 14th, in order to restore items on affected accounts.

Just hoping that you guys will fix as promised.

#7 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 September 2023 - 08:09 PM

"We do apologize for the inconvenience. After further checking and discussion all of your item that was lost from the Offline Vending will be restored by September 14th, 2023 Maintenance.
If your item still hasn't been restored after the September 14th Maintenance, please kindly submit a new ticket to us.

So not sure if everyone will get their items and zeny after Sept 14 maintenance????
Please !! for God Sake Don't ask again what items we vend and we bought from Offline vendors, kindly Check Records and history of Characters. I know you can do it !!

Ganbatte !!! ~ Do Your Best !!!

Edited by proxy16, 11 September 2023 - 08:10 PM.

#8 14230128105030750

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 September 2023 - 08:19 PM

i dont care how long the maintenance will be on thursday, as long as i get my stuff back from my offline vending. Sheesh

#9 GrimFlayer

GrimFlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 September 2023 - 08:37 PM

Thank you!

If possible you RO1 team fixed the skill bar_2? items/skills are not saved during change maps.

Damage cap as well make it 2147M.

Thank you.

#10 parotonon

parotonon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 September 2023 - 09:45 PM

Please reset Mesmerist too or give us one nontradeable neuralizer per character.

#11 Werokz

Werokz

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2023 - 10:05 PM

Please train your help desk techs to not ask for screenshot for tickets related to offline vend items not showing up in RODEX. This should be a no brainer.

We as players just play. We have thousands of items in our inventory. We do not keep track of what we have nor do we take screenshots of simple actions such as setting up a shop. Many people don't even remember what item(s) they added to their offline vend let alone have screenshots.

totally agree

I got an armor of purple Thread +9, after the update it was +0, they asked to me send a screenshot of my +9 armor

lol what? I do not take screenshots of all my items, I mean come on.

#12 Milktz

Milktz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 September 2023 - 10:28 AM

Tomorrow, Thursday, September 14, we will have maintenance as usual. And I hope they implement overseas care since they are behind. Or better implement three boxes at once. three overseas care for maintenance. to move forward and not delay further

add Space Shoes  Dark Lord Card   :wub:

Don't forget the items with bonus [Bonus by grade]

[Bonus by grade]

#13 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 13 September 2023 - 11:17 AM

Tomorrow, Thursday, September 14, we will have maintenance as usual. And I hope they implement overseas care since they are behind. Or better implement three boxes at once. three overseas care for maintenance. to move forward and not delay further

add Space Shoes Dark Lord Card :wub:

Don't forget the items with bonus [Bonus by grade]
[Bonus by grade]

How do ppls use OCP tokens if staffs implement 3 boxes at once smh

#14 Cloud546

Cloud546

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 04:08 PM

why are the character slots still locked !!???? i have VIP and yet i cant create more characters 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users