• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ykee

ykee

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2023 - 05:18 PM

Hi any tips which class should be my first char? what build for stats/equips for beginner friendly. I prefer thief class but not sure if I go with Sinx or Rouge. Any tips/guide so I can make my choice easier? Thanks heaps!

#2 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2023 - 05:27 PM

If you're set on a Thief class, Sin/GX probably has the better return on investment. Eventually you'll be able to afford Enforcer Shoes and Meteor Assault should help build up your economy to get better builds.

If you're open to any class, I think Ranger is a very strong option to get started. Rune Knight is also pretty good.

Warlock/Sorcerer are also pretty decent starter options. Warlock starts out stronger, but Sorcerer probably has a better time in the upper levels (both also get very strong and expensive builds later on).

Don't forget to take advantage of the booster event if you're new to get easy access to decent gear.

#3 ykee

ykee

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2023 - 06:12 PM

If you're set on a Thief class, Sin/GX probably has the better return on investment. Eventually you'll be able to afford Enforcer Shoes and Meteor Assault should help build up your economy to get better builds.

If you're open to any class, I think Ranger is a very strong option to get started. Rune Knight is also pretty good.

Warlock/Sorcerer are also pretty decent starter options. Warlock starts out stronger, but Sorcerer probably has a better time in the upper levels (both also get very strong and expensive builds later on).

Don't forget to take advantage of the booster event if you're new to get easy access to decent gear.

Thanks for responding! out of this classes you have mention which class are easy and cheap to equip? since i'll be starting from zero to my way up, so I am looking for some class that could help me gear up, farm and level up easily. 

#4 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2023 - 07:10 PM

I'm probably biased from writing up a huge Ranger guide but I think Ranger is probably one of the best to get started. The only kinda slow leveling period is around 90-99 as a Hunter, and after that it's smooth sailing up to like 130. Additionally, No Limits is an amazingly cheap way to get a power spike that most other classes can't achieve quite as well.

Warlock is also kinda nice for infinite HP/SP from Drain Life/Soul Drain and the power spike from Intensification.

I don't want to dissuade you from playing Thief classes if that's what you're initially interested in, though. If you're completely new I think it's a fairly fun class to explore and get familiar with the world with.

#5 ykee

ykee

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2023 - 05:46 AM

I'm probably biased from writing up a huge Ranger guide but I think Ranger is probably one of the best to get started. The only kinda slow leveling period is around 90-99 as a Hunter, and after that it's smooth sailing up to like 130. Additionally, No Limits is an amazingly cheap way to get a power spike that most other classes can't achieve quite as well.

Warlock is also kinda nice for infinite HP/SP from Drain Life/Soul Drain and the power spike from Intensification.

I don't want to dissuade you from playing Thief classes if that's what you're initially interested in, though. If you're completely new I think it's a fairly fun class to explore and get familiar with the world with.

Thanks for your input, I am actually open for any suggestion specially I am still trying to get to know this kind of server since I am used to playing pre renewal 99/70 servers. 

I would also love to try out other class but I am only worried about picking up loots since I am just a newbie to the game and doesn't have zeny to buy custom that has greed skill or I don't know how much is it.

Right now, Im currently lvl 120 GX with rolling cutter build but I am only getting around 400k at nogg2 and its hard because of the mechanics that has greed skill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users