Make IRO Great Again! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Make IRO Great Again!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 QYakkun

QYakkun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 03:12 PM

Hooray!

The map server is still down after your "hardware maintenance".

The Job-change quest for archbishop and 16.2 quest are still bugged.

OCP for certain Job is still not working for 4th job (Fairy of Eden and Yoichi's Muffler and etc.)

The reward of "September Spend Promotion" is not distributed even though they said "Reward distribution will be distributed on weekly basis".

WP team's job is such a mess and they seem to be indifferent to this mess.

We are so glad to have this unreliable and lazy team.

Good job WP team! Go ahead! Just go for your weekend and leave all these mess unsolved!

Then IRO will be great again!

Edited by QYakkun, 14 September 2023 - 03:18 PM.

#2 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 14 September 2023 - 03:25 PM

It was never great to begin with it lol.

#3 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9329 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 14 September 2023 - 03:27 PM

Make RO Less Bad again

#4 YUMOKO

YUMOKO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 03:28 PM

vmod is coming, run away quickly

#5 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2023 - 03:40 PM

The only consistent part of this server is the daily map crash and incapable GM team doing nothing to stop it :)

Oh I also forgot about our fairest Vmod who even raised the duper issue to legal level to defend  :)

Edited by mic9010, 14 September 2023 - 03:40 PM.

#6 iriisss

iriisss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 04:05 PM

Make IRO <snip> again

#7 Ride My Toy

Ride My Toy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 05:28 PM

Ok, Lazy Boi
The weekend is coming. No BUG Fixed No Weekend ok?

#8 Thinkpad2021

Thinkpad2021

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 06:13 PM

How do you know that they're lazy? Maybe not that productive in our eyes but I'm pretty sure they are working hard for this. If you're the CEO, would you let the still profitable and iconic game gone to waste? I'm frustrated too but working at the IT sectors made me understand their situation.

#9 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 06:25 PM

How do you know that they're lazy? Maybe not that productive in our eyes but I'm pretty sure they are working hard for this. If you're the CEO, would you let the still profitable and iconic game gone to waste? I'm frustrated too but working at the IT sectors made me understand their situation.

lol my IT sectors' people will all get fired if thier products are not productive in our customer's eye

#10 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1246 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 September 2023 - 06:29 PM

Please feel free to contact the GM team by writing a ticket at the support page (support.warpportal) to get the same canned response that's being sent to everyone.

#11 lanxiyu

lanxiyu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 06:31 PM

so,the maintenance is over,and the maps goes down again?what is the meaning of this maintenance?what did WP team do while maintenance time?dringking coffee with a bite of cream cakes?then went back home and going to enjoy their beautiful weekend? <_<

#12 yixunxun

yixunxun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 06:38 PM

Make IRO garbage again!

#13 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 07:22 PM

How do you know that they work hard? Maybe very productive in your eyes but I'm pretty sure they are incapable and lazy af. If you're the CEO, would you let the team who can generate no benefits still stay? I'm frustrated too but working at the IT sectors made me doubt if they are even better than a high school student.

#14 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 September 2023 - 07:40 PM

Apparently they wouldnt mind losing some profits. They would make some more profits if they didnt mess up the platinum arbitrator and they would get people to try RG/IG. In short, as much as they work hard to try to fix their game, they dont play the game and thus they dont know the roots of problems.

#15 Thinkpad2021

Thinkpad2021

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 09:35 PM

Apparently they wouldnt mind losing some profits. They would make some more profits if they didnt mess up the platinum arbitrator and they would get people to try RG/IG. In short, as much as they work hard to try to fix their game, they dont play the game and thus they dont know the roots of problems.

Apparently they wouldnt mind losing some profits.

- They should have closed long ago if that is the case. Do you mind absorbing all the negativity and not earn anything?

They would make some more profits if they didnt mess up the platinum arbitrator

- iRO already left behind so they are still busy catching up with kRO (aside from fixing more important major bug we all experience). For the meantime, just be contented that item existed. You still have many other builds to choose from.

...they dont play the game and thus they dont know the roots of problems.

- Proof? It may seem that they are not doing anything coz the bug keeps on returning. They might still unable to find the root cause yet or already know but still don't have the resources yet to fully fix the game. If you know how to fix this issue, might as well ask them to hire you. Again, if they don't care about this game, see my comments above.

#16 Thinkpad2021

Thinkpad2021

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 09:41 PM

How do you know that they work hard? Maybe very productive in your eyes but I'm pretty sure they are incapable and lazy af. If you're the CEO, would you let the team who can generate no benefits still stay? I'm frustrated too but working at the IT sectors made me doubt if they are even better than a high school student.

So many assumptions here. How do you know that this issue is easy to fix which made those developers appear they are incapable just like a high school student? Maybe you already know and share to this forum the fix. I'm waiting...

#17 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 14 September 2023 - 09:53 PM

Ignore the infiltrated do not reply to him,vmod use them so they can ban you with the pretext of flaming.

#18 iriisss

iriisss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 12:12 AM

Facts:

-  dev team cannot patch the new updates properly and bugs are everywhere, maps are down daily. 

-  dev team cannot find a fix to the issues found after 0907 update, not until now, even if we had so many emergency maint, almost daily

-  support team obviously not trained properly, people request for airlift, got replied saying their characters were airlifted, but end up having their lvls rolled back, yet still stuck.

-  support team asking for screenshots and list of items lost in offline vend, are we supposed to take screenshots of every item we own in game? Too riduculous.

-  again, support team giving canned response to player who sent a ticket regarding character stuck, replying with "comments related of offline vending".

-  CM firstly promised we'll get offline vend items back after 0914 maint, but I haven't received any of them. Not any friend of mine got their items back either. Where are the lucky ones who got their items back? 

anyone is welcome to add more IRO jokes. and don't <snip> as these are facts not assumptions

Edited by iriisss, 15 September 2023 - 12:16 AM.

#19 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1246 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 04:02 AM

Facts:

-  dev team cannot patch the new updates properly and bugs are everywhere, maps are down daily. 

-  dev team cannot find a fix to the issues found after 0907 update, not until now, even if we had so many emergency maint, almost daily

-  support team obviously not trained properly, people request for airlift, got replied saying their characters were airlifted, but end up having their lvls rolled back, yet still stuck.

-  support team asking for screenshots and list of items lost in offline vend, are we supposed to take screenshots of every item we own in game? Too riduculous.

-  again, support team giving canned response to player who sent a ticket regarding character stuck, replying with "comments related of offline vending".

-  CM firstly promised we'll get offline vend items back after 0914 maint, but I haven't received any of them. Not any friend of mine got their items back either. Where are the lucky ones who got their items back? 

anyone is welcome to add more IRO jokes. and don't <snip> as these are facts not assumptions

RO is one hell of a drugs for people to put up with all these shenanigans.

Edited by VanishingPoint, 15 September 2023 - 04:02 AM.

#20 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 15 September 2023 - 04:10 AM

vmod is coming, run away quickly

vmod ice:  :ani_glare: SNIP SNIP SNIP SNIP , NO, NO ONE GONNA TALK ABOUT HOW BAD IRO RIGHT NOW, NO ONE! 1984 !

#21 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 15 September 2023 - 04:16 AM

tbh with you, if they pick up the technical bois on the "other server" , iRO might have competent technical team (yea. love those bois)

although rumors gravity already employed one of them that's why we have new engine after 20 years (its still bad but hey, no need to suffer from FPS drops)

but anyways. The problem here is they rushed the update despite we have lots of updates that needs to be implemented first. and honestly, i dont see any reason why we need to start on the first version if we can..you know..implement the 3rd version since its complete package

-ATK% rebalance

-3rd version is basically a very stable version of 4th job. its workable

-extended jobs with revisions are there

-new elemental table

or honestly, a reason why we need to rush 4th job in the first place, its a very complicated update to begin with

but yeah. i know iRO can't do much because its the gravity who will decide what update they can do  :ani_shy:

Edited by Icarus05, 15 September 2023 - 04:17 AM.

#22 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 05:18 AM

So many assumptions here. How do you know that this issue is easy to fix which made those developers appear they are incapable just like a high school student? Maybe you already know and share to this forum the fix. I'm waiting...

You just started with many of your own assumptions, I am just replying :)

#23 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 15 September 2023 - 07:29 AM

but anyways. The problem here is they rushed the update despite we have lots of updates that needs to be implemented first. and honestly, i dont see any reason why we need to start on the first version if we can..you know..implement the 3rd version since its complete package

The only server that has had 4th job besides kRO is twRO (jRO doesn't count) and the version twRO received was the rebalanced version so yes I agree I don't see any reason why first version is even considered.

#24 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 15 September 2023 - 05:50 PM

You're gonna need a time machine for that one 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users