Useless Inquisitor skills - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Useless Inquisitor skills

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 HunterPSX

HunterPSX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 10:03 PM

Hello,

I just changed job to 4th and damage skills of Inquisitor are very weak, in other words, there is no way to find any use for them. For example, Explosion Blaster has cooldown (5sec instead of 1sec) and low damage (2250% and 3250% instead of 12000% and 17600%). This happening in almost every skill of Inquisitors.

I don't understand why iro brings us 4th jobs if we can't use the skills from them, this is very disappointing.... I hope you will use the last modifications or patches of the 4th jobs skills, not the first ones, that don't have any use at all. 

kro Explosion Blaster information: https://ro.gnjoy.com...=6&skillid=5244

kro Inquisitor page : https://ro.gnjoy.com...obgamecode=4262

Edited by HunterPSX, 14 September 2023 - 10:06 PM.

#2 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1246 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 September 2023 - 10:19 PM

The new damage skills sucks for many classes, but it's all about the the new buff skills aka ultimate. Being able to rapidly spam Rampage Blast without spheres gives you the ability to take down any MVP in secs.

If you want to make use of new non-buff skills, then you'll have to wait for the re-balancing (ETA 2050).

Explosion Blaster after rebalancing:

- Reduces cooldown from 5 seconds to 1 second based on level 5.
- Removes delay after skill based on level 5.
- Reduces AP recovery rate from 5 to 4.
- Increases damage from 2250%Atk to 3250%Atk based on level 5. 
- Increases damage to the target who is inflicted by Oleum Sanctum from 3000%Atk to 4250%Atk based on level 5. 
- Applies critical damage, the critical chance is the user's Cri.

Edited by VanishingPoint, 14 September 2023 - 10:21 PM.

#3 Thinkpad2021

Thinkpad2021

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2023 - 10:26 PM

iRO implemented the first version only. Let just wait for rebalanced update in the future. Hopefully sooner.

#4 gringcoonic

gringcoonic

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 10:27 PM

The same thing happens to me, I have a ranger who will be a wind hawk, and the skills I will have are a weaker copy of the ones I currently have, for example:

Gale storm and arrow storm, they are basically the same, but arrow storm has more damage, and is easier to spam

- gale storm of IRO:

https://www.divine-p...5330/gale-storm

- arrow storm of IRO:

https://www.divine-p...233/arrow-storm

The same thing happens with focused arrow strike and Crescive Bolt, Crescive Bolt has more damage, but focused arrow strike has items that multiply its damage

- Crescive Bolt of IRO:

https://www.divine-p...ase/skill/5334/

- Focused arrow strike of IRO:

https://www.divine-p...ed-arrow-strike

How can it be that the 4th job is so weak? The only benefit it brings is the new stats. Many of us look on other servers for what we can't find here, which is having updated patches. IRO is taking a long time to update and it doesn't. It does it in the correct order according to KRO, how long will we have to wait for the skills to be updated correctly?

<snip>

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don’t discuss other games even in comparison

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 15 September 2023 - 05:10 AM.

#5 HunterPSX

HunterPSX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 10:40 PM

The new damage skills sucks for many classes, but it's all about the the new buff skills aka ultimate. Being able to rapidly spam Rampage Blast without spheres gives you the ability to take down any MVP in secs.

If you want to make use of new non-buff skills, then you'll have to wait for the re-balancing (ETA 2050).

Explosion Blaster after rebalancing:

- Reduces cooldown from 5 seconds to 1 second based on level 5.
- Removes delay after skill based on level 5.
- Reduces AP recovery rate from 5 to 4.
- Increases damage from 2250%Atk to 3250%Atk based on level 5. 
- Increases damage to the target who is inflicted by Oleum Sanctum from 3000%Atk to 4250%Atk based on level 5. 
- Applies critical damage, the critical chance is the user's Cri.

So, in other words, every damage ability on my Inquisitor will sucks for decades until the server wants to balance it. I really don't see any sense in this implementation of fourth jobs, a complete disappointment. This will generate a great loss of players.

Edited by HunterPSX, 14 September 2023 - 10:41 PM.

#6 gringcoonic

gringcoonic

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 10:47 PM

PS: IRO WIKI (The official server documentation) has no information about the 4th job skill, in other words, users must up to level 200 and change the job to 4th job to see the new skills with the official information

Edited by gringcoonic, 14 September 2023 - 10:51 PM.

#7 parotonon

parotonon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 14 September 2023 - 10:54 PM

Also because of OCPs. My SXs use Meteor Assault for leveling. Poor me.

#8 HunterPSX

HunterPSX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 11:06 PM

Meteor assault builds began to be worthy when the OCP XIV was on sale with enforcer shoes, that was in January 11, 2018. So, all GX will still need that skill for another 5 years, even with the new 4th jobs skills,  cause the new ones will suck for maybe how many years.

Edited by HunterPSX, 14 September 2023 - 11:08 PM.

#9 parotonon

parotonon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 11:56 PM

Meteor assault builds began to be worthy when the OCP XIV was on sale with enforcer shoes, that was in January 11, 2018. So, all GX will still need that skill for another 5 years, even with the new 4th jobs skills,  cause the new ones will suck for maybe how many years.

Maybe for a handful poor players like me. For rich players, RC gears are better. Plus RC is a combo for our 4th jobs skills.

The 4th job skills can shine in 30 days at the very least, when WP releases the new OCPs/Kafra Shop items for 4th job.

#10 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 September 2023 - 12:05 AM

PS: IRO WIKI (The official server documentation) has no information about the 4th job skill, in other words, users must up to level 200 and change the job to 4th job to see the new skills with the official information

image.png

#11 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 915 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 15 September 2023 - 01:35 AM

then be editor and help us

<snip>

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don’t attempt to bypass language filter

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 15 September 2023 - 05:10 AM.

#12 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 15 September 2023 - 01:45 AM

Yes. You're right.

#13 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1717 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 15 September 2023 - 02:01 AM

I'm not so sure you really have SXs

#14 parotonon

parotonon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 02:16 AM

I'm not so sure you really have SXs

Why, bruv? I have five.

#15 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 05:05 AM

tumblr_o6auhjLt2h1rtta3uo1_500.gif

instead of complain and cry about the irowiki's state, you could help to maintain it since is a community wiki

Edited by AkiuNok, 15 September 2023 - 05:08 AM.

#16 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 15 September 2023 - 05:12 AM

"Wiki" is probably the furthest thing from anything official.

That said while I have been updating a lot of skill pages to the twRO version (rebalanced) which makes more sense but WP hit us with the "Oh no you don't"

It takes a lot of time and effort to manage and test these things.

Being slapped with the "all your effort are pointless" basically killed all my motivation to updating it until I've had my share of playing so

Edited by DrowsyCate, 15 September 2023 - 05:14 AM.

#17 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 15 September 2023 - 08:18 AM

Yes. You're right.

I want an official server bought by divine pride.

#18 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 September 2023 - 08:22 AM

Useless? Try IG skills lmfao—-!!!

#19 HunterPSX

HunterPSX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 08:40 AM

Useless? Try IG skills lmfao—-!!!

You didn't understand the point apparently, your solution so it's everyone creating only IG?

#20 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 September 2023 - 09:48 AM

You didn't understand the point apparently, your solution so it's everyone creating only IG?

I understand the point quite clearly and no I ain’t asking anyone to create a IG. Where did I say that? Heck I even kind of stopped making RG/IG vids to mislead people too. Seems like you don’t like how I’m pointing out some classes are having it too, or even worse lol

Anyways, if you think these 4th class implementation was useless, dumb, stupid or whatsoever. You can take a hiatus? I’m still pissed at how they messed the platinum arbitrator and I too haven’t swiped since 3rd Aug and also stopped making RG/IG build-related vids.

Man, if it’s not my friends who might need me in WoE, I might not even lvl my IG. Apparently, yeah 4th skills are stupid and trash indeed xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 15 September 2023 - 09:56 AM.

#21 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 September 2023 - 07:02 PM

On one hand, I'm kinda glad that the 4th class skills didn't immediately become meta and cause a bunch of skill-specific equips to become outdated overnight.

On the other hand, it's incredibly demoralizing to be doing the exact same thing for 50 more levels, where most classes seem to just have one more self-buff to maintain and that's it. My Wind Hawk doesn't even have that lmao.

Are there any classes that have been significantly changed? I know performers get access to ensemble skills and cardinals become unkillable, but has anyone felt like their gameplay is any different compared to the 3rd class life?

#22 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 15 September 2023 - 08:32 PM

On one hand, I'm kinda glad that the 4th class skills didn't immediately become meta and cause a bunch of skill-specific equips to become outdated overnight.
On the other hand, it's incredibly demoralizing to be doing the exact same thing for 50 more levels, where most classes seem to just have one more self-buff to maintain and that's it. My Wind Hawk doesn't even have that lmao.

Are there any classes that have been significantly changed? I know performers get access to ensemble skills and cardinals become unkillable, but has anyone felt like their gameplay is any different compared to the 3rd class life?

I dont know about chaos WoE, but as an arch mage im so happy to finally have an answer to GTB. Cast crystal rain, deadly projection, and watch as guys get stunlocked as i barrage with comet. A fun answer to Sarah and GTB, at least for me. But yeah, as a main damaging skill, i kinda wish i did more than just use comet

Edited by mlmf, 16 September 2023 - 12:24 AM.

#23 parotonon

parotonon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 11:36 AM

See, I told you. Some OCP gears now have 4th job features. Get ready, you milking cows. lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users