OCP42 Public Service Announcement - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

OCP42 Public Service Announcement

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 losveratos

losveratos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 September 2023 - 09:23 PM

The in game item description is wrong. It states that Memento Mori is 6.83% and Scaraba High Heels is 1.01% but these are incorrect. They're actually reversed. You can see the correct percentages on the wiki page for it here.

I sent in a support ticket about it after I noticed something was wrong when I purchased many boxes, opening many many Scaraba High Heels and zero Memento Mori.

In the ticket they told me they would correct the in game false advertising description but haven't done so yet. That was several weekly maintenances ago now. Due to them not fixing it yet, I've decided to inform you guys myself in case any of you weren't aware yet like me. Don't buy this box expecting Memento Mori at 6.83%!

Also, they did exchange my Scaraba High Heels for Memento Mori due to their false advertising. So if any of you were affected by this, send in a ticket like I did and perhaps you could also be fairly compensated.

Good luck!

#2 Argetlahm

Argetlahm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAt a Stone Pedestal in the Sword Cathedral
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 September 2023 - 06:00 PM

Nobody really minds the rates for it too much, my real concern about box 42, is that after opening around 50 boxes this month, not a single end of the world was drawn, and I got around 4 avareco's, 2 memento mori's, and the rest for exchange with granny (granny never gave out good stuff too). Bad luck eh.

#3 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 18 September 2023 - 08:48 PM

I wonder if you can sue warp portal for those practices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users