#1 Joel1990

Joel1990

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 September 2023 - 10:51 PM

I can't find Hunting or Elven arrows at the Mora tool dealer; am a returning player and all info I get are from IRO wiki. Am I missing something?  

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 18 September 2023 - 11:15 PM

Hunting and Elven arrows can be bought from Quivering Merchant in Eden 2nd floor (Old Lady NPC next to stairs)

Edited by EdwardEG, 18 September 2023 - 11:16 PM.

#3 Joel1990

Joel1990

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 September 2023 - 12:23 AM

Hunting and Elven arrows can be bought from Quivering Merchant in Eden 2nd floor (Old Lady NPC next to stairs)

Thank you, I feel silly. 

Quite a few things seem different though compared to what I see in IROWiki andrenewal.playragnarok.com. From npc locations, to spawn locations of mobs and so on.

Is there any place I can check up info on stuff which are accurate to the chaos server? Class specific costume sets and all.  

#4 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 19 September 2023 - 12:54 AM

Divine pride database does provide the latest information regarding OCP equipment, latest monsters info for new 4th job levelling locations, and so on

iRO wiki actually has the latest info, its just that not all of them were updated.

#5 Joel1990

Joel1990

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 September 2023 - 01:36 AM

Divine pride database does provide the latest information regarding OCP equipment, latest monsters info for new 4th job levelling locations, and so on

iRO wiki actually has the latest info, its just that not all of them were updated.

Oh. I was looking at the Windhawk writeup https://forums.warpp...for-250-patch/.

It talks about a bunch of items and I can't figure out where they drop and what not. 

divine-pride.net Item - Assault Suit [1]

divine-pride.net Item - Wolf Officer Hat [1]

A bunch of stuff like this. Iro wiki page shows an error and so do the other places. Trying to figure out where all these new items drop.

#6 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 September 2023 - 09:15 AM

Most of the good options are from Overseas Care Packages. The wiki page for OCP should have a list of which boxes have which items. They're microtransaction gacha boxes so you'll need to pay real money or buy from other players. Because of the rate of new stuff, the wiki item database can be a bit outdated but divine pride should have all item info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users